Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 7: Nov. 2007-Nov. 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you Madame Royale. do you know did they attend the mass?

No worries, sofajr...:flowers:

I believe they will be/are attending the Easter church service (It's early hours of the morning here in Australia and I've lost all track of time zone differences..hehe)

No worries, sofajr...:flowers:

I believe they will be/are attending the Easter church service (It's early hours of the morning here in Australia and I've lost all track of time zone differences..hehe)

Do you know if there will be photos of the Church Service? :flowers:

Fantastic lumutqueen, thanks! :)

Thanks Ayvee:flowers: Perhaps in a day we'll get a chance to see some more photos of the premiere.

I've heard Flammen og Citronen (The Flame and Lemon) is supposed to be a good film, so I hopefully it will hit my favorite moviehouse, The Arclight, soon... I'd love to see it. In the meantime, here's the official trailer for the film:

YouTube - Flammen & Citronen - officiel trailer

Thanks Ayvee, you seem to be able to dig out all the harder to find pics.

Who is the lady presenting the flowers? I am sure someone has said I just can't see were. Mary lookd ok the dress seems gorgeous I can only bits but the jacket is pretty but not with the dress and I agree with the hair comment did she have to do it herself????????

She does look tired, but having two little ones will do that to you. I can't say I like the lighter shoes with the dark hose.

[URL="http://www.billed-bladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=7647"]Here[/URL] is the article from Billed Bladet regarding the Crown Prince couple. The journalist reports about the film premiere of Flammen og Citronen. Perhaps I'll do a brief summary later or maybe tomorrow. However, if another would like to do the honors members would appreciate it. By the way, the photo of couple is from this past Easter service (you know the one in which they left early along with the Prince Consort.)

Last edited:
According to calendar The Crown Prince Couple attended the presentation of the Charity Stamp Fund this morning.

Here is information about the Charity Stamp PsykiatriFonden
It raised 2.286.000 danish kroner and The CP couple chose the Danish Mental Health Fund's Child and Youth Project as the recipient :flowers:

I wish that they would do more events together! Nice pictures

Madeline Glindorf has new pics on her website, also from the stamo event.

I don't like to see her all in black!

I am disappointed as well. What is this recent fascination of some CPs with black or grey these days? Do they suffer from depression? Both colours look good at certain occasions but not all the time, especially on daytime occasions. It's springtime after all, what about some colour?

I really donot like this outfit. It is sort of nothing on her and yes as the northern hemispere spring is upon them she could have done better I adore the bag and the jewels are lovely.

I agree, someting brighter like pink or pale blue.
CP Mary does suit all colours but this was a meeting for the CPM foundation, some brighter may have been more appropriate?
x

Well, I have to say the CP Mary looks fabulous!!! I love her hair too!

I'm looking for some pictures now
EDIT: Look like I may be too early for pictures, as I haven't had any luck finding any, but I'll have another look around later

Last edited:
Wow, She's looking beautiful, love the dress !

have to say, frederik also very good !

it was so nice of her to go & shake the old lady's hand:rolleyes:, so thoughtful & respectful.

Mary looks absolutely gorgeous. What event was this?

Mary and Frederik attended the annual ‘ Reumert Awards’ night at the Royal Theatre.

wow! absolutely gorgeous! stunning dress, CP Mary has a tiny waist. Such a lovely couple. They really do complement one another so beautifully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom