Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 33: July 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the new pictures! Charlotte looks lovely as usual.

:whistling:"These boots are made for walkin' and that's just what they'll do, one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you...":D What a looker

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

... she is using the same coat she used years ago when she inaugurate a boat with her uncle
I can see why, it's a pretty coat. Nice piccies. Wonder where she was going.

You can also see which magazine she bought.

She looks gorgeous as usual! I like her boots.
But, I don't like seeing her with a cigarrete in 3rd pic. Oh, it's her life anyway, but, you know, I would like her to not smoke.

Many of us would prefer her not to smoke.... but smokings is this family's vice, what can you say more, everything has been said...

I LOVE this bag, I dream earning the Lotto to have one :lol:

Her boots are very nice, and the whole style is very chic, even her suitcase!!!

she look pretty good :)
i love her hair ... she is using the same coat she used years ago when she inaugurate a boat with her uncle

I remember once she helped Albert inaugurating a bot. She was wearing a coat who belonged to her mother, of quite clear colour with some velvet around the neck. I do not think it is this one, it was quite oldish for her, and large. Unless you are talking about another inauguration.

:previous: You are right! The caption of zimbio is wrong!
Charlotte was surely in Italy, probably Milan.

The "headline" is wrong, but below the first pic it says: 'Charlotte Casiraghi arrives at the airport to catch a departing flight to Nice and stops at the newsstand to pick up some magazines.'

i guess she was going to back to monte carlo from nice :whistling:

that wouldn't be very smart, it takes half an hour by car to get from nice to monte carlo...

I remember once she helped Albert inaugurating a bot. She was wearing a coat who belonged to her mother, of quite clear colour with some velvet around the neck. I do not think it is this one, it was quite oldish for her, and large. Unless you are talking about another inauguration.

yeah that coat was very different from this one indeed

that wouldn't be very smart, it takes half an hour by car to get from nice to monte carlo...

yeah that coat was very different from this one indeed

you are right... i confuse the coat... i love this one :)

one of the photo she look upset, maybe her photo was in a cover of magazine??
i love her hair

And yes..she dyed her hair !

Υes maybe for a change! She might needed a new, renewed look ;)

Dark hair suits her a lot. It gives her a more mature, sophisticated allure.

Yes, she unfortunately smokes. THere are also some other pictures that display her smoking. I recall.. she started it from her 18.
But i think she doesn't smoke very often but occasionally.

Smoking seems very common in the Monaco family......... i mean Caroline has been a chain smoker since she was a teen, Andrea smokes, Pierre smokes, Charlotte too....... and even her boyf Alex does it......

I think there are some new pictures from 19.12.2009?:flowers:

:previous:

She looks lovely without make up. Is it only me or does her hair seem a bit darker than usual?

i love her handbag... i buy a similar one just today from esprit but i don't think hers in from esprit too

When you look at her close-ups, it seems that she got highlights rather than dyed her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom