Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 26 : Aug.2007 - Sept.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On TFS they said it's Charlotte Dellal, and come to look at her closer I think so too. Awww, and she has a Birkin!
Maybe the medicine is for Alex's bruises on his right arm...

Last edited:
^Charlotte obviously bougth Gaviscon - it's an antiacid

On TFS they said it's Charlotte Dellal, and come to look at her closer I think so too. Awww, and she has a Birkin!
Maybe the medicine is for Alex's bruises on his right arm...

:lol: I love to play detective. The medicine box in Charlotte's hand says Gaviscon. It's official site says, "Gaviscon provides fast-acting, long acting relief for heartburn." :D

lol we're so good at ourdetective work on this forum. She looks happy with him and thats all that matters. I just got the new issue of vanity fair and they did a photo shoot story about Brazil and Tatiana and Alex's sisters were in it. It's the one with Gisele Bunchen on the cover.

:lol: I love to play detective. The medicine box in Charlotte's hand says Gaviscon. It's official site says, "Gaviscon provides fast-acting, long acting relief for heartburn." :D

Hey...me too..right after I saw the pic (thanx hele sakura!), I was so eager to know about Gaviscon.... whatelse we can see inside the plastic bag? :w00t2:

If she needs Gaviscon at 21, what will she do when she grows older?;):rolleyes:

If she needs Gaviscon at 21, what will she do when she grows older?;):rolleyes:
True, haha. But I guess it's all that spicy Mediterranean tourist food, who knows. ;)
mizzy2006 said:
Hey...me too..right after I saw the pic (thanx hele sakura!), I was so eager to know about Gaviscon.... whatelse we can see inside the plastic bag?
Forget about the little plastic pharmacy bag.;) What of that beautiful red Birkin belonging to Miss Dellal?

That red Birkin?? Man, we restrict to Charlotte only... :flowers:but yeah... maybe we can explore further... ;)

Well Miss Dellal's name is Charlotte, too, so that can be our excuse, but hey, it's a Birkin so it deserves to be exeption!

photos from Charlotte holiday in Rome (after Valentino´s Party)
Charlotte with Alex
looking him
Pharmacie
Huging
Charlotte with alex and Alice

As long as we're playing detective.... It appears to me that Charlotte C. went into the pharmacy to purchase the medicine for Charlotte D., which could be why she is sitting on the steps with Alex D., she appears to be in some distress. In the last photo it seems Charlotte C. is going to dispense the medication, Charlotte D. doesn't appear to be feeling well and Alex D. looks concerned.

I don't spend most days on a royal forum so I can't respond to whether you've equally stated similar comments about Char's brothers or other young royals, unless you prefer to quote previous comments of yours?

I've highlighted your reference to 'Assumption' after all this whole forum is based on people's assumption and their own bias conclusion..

Well, yes, this whole forum is based on people's assumptions on charloote life of course, but the difference is that your "assumtion" wasn't about charlotte but about me. Your clearly acused me of having double standars and bias when judging male and female displays of afection. Since you don't spend most days on a royal forum you should be more careful before acusing anyone of having a double standard for man and women. specially without any proof. :flowers:

thank goodness charlotte showed common sense and didn't shed her bikini top like her friends!!!! that's one photo i don't want to see flashed around the world. i know its accepted and no big deal in many places but she's showing decorum not giving them a chance to exploit her beautiful body (sigh i had a body like that in my 20's, gonna go have a good cry now sigh)

I read this post twice and I still can believe what I read. So, not wearing a bikini top means lack of decorum?????????? And we were talking about double standars for men and women!!! I can't see any of the boys in the pics wearing a top! Do you mean that what's normal for a man is a lack of decorum for a woman?

I don' t agree either about the "explotation" of charlotte's body. We've seen pics of Ernst and Andrea completely naked on magazines and at least in Spain also on tv, and nobody talked about explotation. Is it because they are men???
Also, we see quite often, specially in the summer a lot of pics of celebreties without their top (at least here in spain, I understand that in the usa it is less common) and they are not more exploted that the dozens of celebrities appearing in the same magazine with their tops on.
I only agree with you in one thing. Charlotte is very young and probably not completely at ease with her body (she's had many problems with her weight), and very probably she would love to shed her top like her friends, be confortable and enjoy the sun, but she knows the paparazzi would be watching and is a bit ashamed.
My counsel would be: tak off that bikini top, girl, once they got their picture the first time, they will loose interest in you, and you will be able to sunbathe as naked as you want!!!!

One more thing about the decorum issue: to me, a lack of decorum is allowing your boyfriend to grab your ass in front of other people or plead him "embrasse-moi" while you kiss him all over his bofy with pleading eyes in front of hundreds of people, certainly not exposing a healthy young body to the sun in the way you like!

Agree, with Casiraghi Trio & bbb. I just don't understand how can Alice (if that is Alice) take the top of in front of her brother... I'm mean it's not big deal when you're with friends, but I would feel weird doing that in front of my brother.

Still amazed. Why not in front of his brother???? He's family, it's not like he's going to have any kind of sick ideas about it!!!! I mean, I can perfectly understand how a young girl might feel unconfortable taking off her top in front of male friends, but in front of her family!!!!!! They are family, for god's sake!!!!!

Last edited:
My counsel would be: tak off that bikini top, girl, once they got their picture the first time, they will loose interest in you, and you will be able to sunbathe as naked as you want!!!!
the paps loose interest in her??:ohmy: does it mean we will never get her pics anymore:eek:... CHARRR!! DONT DO IT!!

Still amazed. Why not in front of his brother???? He's family, it's not like he's going to have any kind of sick ideas about it!!!! I mean, I can perfectly understand how a young girl might feel unconfortable taking off her top in front of male friends, but in front of her family!!!!!! They are family, for god's sake!!!!!

I feel opposite. I don't have problem doing it in front of my friends, it's not big deal at all, but I would feel weird in front of my brother, maybe because we are not really close (the way Dellals or Casiraghis appear to be), so I would feel as if he was judging me...

And as for Charlotte, maybe she just doesn't feel like taking it of, why do you assume that she wants that, but wont do it because of the paps? Maybe it has nothing to do with being at ease with her body, some people just don't like to do it!

I agree that it wouldn't be big deal, or scandal, maybe it would only in America (but it seems that to them many normal things are scandalous), like you said we've seen Andrea, and there's nothing to be shocked about, why would he live his life in constant fear of the paps...

In Ibiza you feel much more "out of place" wearing a bikini than taking it off: on every beach the majority of people is half naked if not completely naked, young and old, men and women...if Char goes there she must not feel uneasy with nudity, she might just not like to be topless, or, as someone suggetsed, not willing to attract even more attention on herself (and we know her topless picture would)

In Ibiza you feel much more "out of place" wearing a bikini than taking it off: on every beach the majority of people is half naked if not completely naked, young and old, men and women...if Char goes there she must not feel uneasy with nudity, she might just not like to be topless, or, as someone suggetsed, not willing to attract even more attention on herself (and we know her topless picture would)

I read on a mag, that Charlotte's topless is worth some hundreds of thousands euros at the razzis'/mag's "stock exchange"

tutu, i sunbathe topless all the time in private (granted there arent' photogs hiding in the bushes) i totally agree it's acceptable my comment was because i don't want her exploited all over the world for the rest of her life ala paris hiltons private parts. the photographers would make a ton of money on exploiting her, she'd be on those sleazy websites of celebrity nude people forever not to mention mens magazines!!! :eek:
by the same token i don't want to see her brothers private parts hanging out and in the all the tabs (ask prince frederik about long lens) i respect charlotte and the way she lives her life in a fishbowl and seems a lovely down to earth young woman, and it kinda makes me queasy to think of any pervs drooling over her photo in the dark at their computer screens.:eek::eek::eek:
i don't care what body parts celebrities show to get in magazines, imo charlotte isn't a celebrity that needs publicity or promotion. do i think it's ok for charlotte to go topless, yes- am i glad she didn't give them what they wanted double yesyes
you are correct in the double standard, its stupid. as a cancer survivor with no nipples i can walk around the streets topless all i want (isn't that the craziest thing) only womans nipples are illegal- after some legal challenges some places have changed laws that require men to cover up too.:ohmy: 1 step forward 2 steps back

I always see her as a reserved person. At a very early age, when she was in a bikini, she would wrapped herself right after she knew somebody was taking her picture.. Even in the recent pic, noticed that she was the only lady with top... When you are royal, beautiful, glamour and 'grown up in the magazine', you may not have too much choice. However, she might get influenced in the future...maybe after she's married :rolleyes:.. but hope not!

It's not that anyone would think less of Charlotte if she sunbathed topless. At least, I don't think any of us would feel less respect for her in such a scenario. It is just that some of us, myself included, would develop chronic nausea from the idea of the pervs going online to salivate over her topless form. Men are not exploited in the same way as women; it's a double standard, yes, but still a fact.

^ to me it looks like more than just "warming up"...

Some bigger Char pics

I know that this pics have been already posted but this link has got'em in a bigger size. Nevertheless, I apologize if I violated the rules!

the link: Charlotte Casiraghi at the Beach

Her new boyfriend seems to be chasing fame...but Charlotte also seems to be out there a lot more lately and she is being photographed more and more. I wonder if there will come a time soon where she poses for a magazine cover or finally gives an interview...I know a lot of people are curious about her.

People Magazine in the US printed a story a few weeks ago saying that she would most likely not be returning to university this fall because she is bored with her studies...I'd love to see her pick up where her grandmother left off in Hollywood...

Her grandmother was a lady and somewhat talented. Who says Charlotte, no matte rhow beautiful has that talent. Too bad she isn't going to her studies. Poor Charlotte is a beautiful child in a lunatic family, with few morals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom