Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 22 : Feb.2007 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she is just being herself we can't assume to know her from pictures. She is also growing into a woman and we do change it happens.

:mad: What happened with her and that clothes is disgusting:bang:

jesus christ mary jose
what hell is that?
:lol:
the outfit looks like a halloween costume

Yeah, I´m asking myself the same thing. She is so beautiful, but this aren´t the best pics of her :(

orquidia said:
I think that Tatiana looks very good though!
I thought both of them looked ok during the show, and both of them looked cheap during the party. Obviously, just an opinion, and probably in person it looked better

Charlotte has the most beautiful face, but her fashion mistakes are serious :lol:
She's gorgeous anyway

Charlotte looks good at the show. No comment on the red dress pics. Tatiana's glasses look horrible on her. They're not right for her face at all.

Does anyoe know a good website that has a lots of pictures of them or the show? I only know Getty Images. Thanks!

orquidia said:
Does anyoe know a good website that has a lots of pictures of them or the show? I only know Getty Images. Thanks!
So far there have been no pictures of Charlotte at that particular show, apart from the getty ones. If they come out, I'm sure they will be posted:flowers:

Yeah, probably not the best glasses for Tati. Most of the girls where glasses, even when they are in a front row!! What about that?!?

Yeah that would be great! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I found at Wire Images pics form Tati, Eugenia Niarkos and Cecile Winkler at Giambattista Valli Show. I post them at the Tatiana Santo Domingo forum ;)

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/maya35/73489307.jpg
she's so pretty on this one! but why does she try to make her lips look smaller by applying the lipstick only on the half of the upper lip? she has the most perfect lips she shouldn't do that

orquidia said:
I found one more at vogue.com but didn't manage to open it in full size...

Agreed, Carlos:) She is a stunning young lady, no matter how wild or how short her dresses get:)

orquidia said:
I found at Wire Images pics form Tati, Eugenia Niarkos and Cecile Winkler at Giambattista Valli Show. I post them at the Tatiana Santo Domingo forum ;)

what forum???

She is a stunnig woman, I feel that the less makeup she has on the better she looks, just like at the chloe and miu miu fashion shows

Sorry, its not a forum, its a thread, the Tatiana Santo Domingo thread!

I hated the pics in the red dress!!

She is a preety girl but what I think made her prittier was her sense of style and her elegance.
In the red dress pics she looks really wierd and not preety at all, in my opinion, she should stop using the red lipstick and return to her natural look but she is a 20 year old and she should have fun..
( how tall is she??)

fandesacs2003 said:
OF COURSE she is beautiful.

She does not need to be dressed like a hooker, to be beautiful,
imho she never ever looked like a hooker..she´s a bauty...and sometimes she waers things which are not everyones taste...
i like her:rolleyes:

I love her too. I think she's beautiful! That's why I was so surprised to see her looking so trashy. She so rarely makes a fashion faux pas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom