Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 22 : Feb.2007 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anag said:
What is wrong with her? That pose with her leg up like that? She looks so trashy. Oh, Charlotte has not been making great fashion choices lately, it's a real pity because she's so beautiful. I understand that she's young, rich, and living it up, but maybe she will snap out of it. Hopefully, she just needs to get the red lipstick out of her system...

Ani

Charlotte is definitely running with the socialite crowd and she's posing for the cameras. Unfortunately, the "L" pose looks dumb. She should pose with one foot crossed in front of the other a la Tinsley Mortimer. I don't see anything wrong with her wanting to enjoy her priviledged life, but it seems like a different direction for her. I guess she's just growing up?

Well bright colors are in for spring .. I think she looks great and the photographers probaby told them to pose like they were having a great time or something theres nothing distasteful in that

i think she looked horrible but i hope it's just a phase and she snaps out of it.........................i think sometimes we expect too much of these people but i think she used to be a much better dresser and a lot more sophisticated a few years ago than she is now

i'm a little unfamiliar with the people she was with for the mario testino party. can someone please tell me who they are? thanks...

rhea said:
i'm a little unfamiliar with the people she was with for the mario testino party. can someone please tell me who they are? thanks...

Fellow kids out of big money: the ones that I know of - in black and white dress Camilla Al Fayed (her father is Harrods owner, I think), in black Tatiana Santo Domingo (Andrea's gf, who is apparently studying hard in New York, as you can see), in white Olympia Scarry (the author's granddaughter and Pierre's former gf) and in pink Dasha Zhukova (Russian money, former Marat Safin's gf, apparently had a fling with Abramovich this summer). Can't blame you for not knowing them, they are not really famous for doing something that's worth reporting.

Last edited:
I think she looked great. I loved the dress. Sexy, not skanky. I think she's allowed to be that way every now and then. She seems to be coming out of her shell a lot lately, as compared to the shy Char from a few years ago.

Just like the song says, "The times they are a-changin'" :whistling:
[FONT=Courier, Courier New]
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
maya35 said:
Fellow kids out of big money: the ones that I know of - in black and white dress Camilla Al Fayed (her father is Harrods owner, I think), in black Tatiana Santo Domingo (Andrea's gf, who is apparently studying hard in New York, as you can see), in white Olympia Scarry (the author's granddaughter and Pierre's former gf) and in pink Dasha Zhukova (Russian money, former Marat Safin's gf, apparently had a fling with Abramovich this summer). Can't blame you for not knowing them, they are not really famous for doing something that's worth reporting.
:lol: Who has time to just fly to Paris for a party especially if they are a student? An 8 hour flight to Paris and an 8 hour flight back to New York in the space of a weekend would not work for me if I was in school. Or maybe her schedule in school is a little light.

Last edited:
maya35 said:
To be honest, (and it's just my opinion) they all look incredibly... tacky?
I concur. The dresses all look a size too small, their hair looks messy and unkept and they look like they have had a little too much to drink and are a little worse for wear. Having said that, they also look like they are having fun. I guess if I was going to an event where I knew that there would be photographers, no matter how much fun I planned on having, I would try to not look like street-walker chic. But, to each his own.

I miss the days of photos from the riding competitions. It seemed then she had a real passion for something. Of course, being a student takes so much time and energy that I suppose that becomes your passion and when you get a break, you take a break. I just enjoyed seeing genuine smiles and emotion on her face more than the posed pouts of fashion show photos.

I saw this http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/maya35/12954049cersei_lan31200790523AM.jpg
and thought, oh what a pretty dress!
And then I opened the other pics and I was :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: .
Not pretty! Not pretty at all! And this coming from someone who believes twenty-year olds should have lots and lots of fun.

I think the true charlotte, at least the one we *thought* we know and love, is in there somewhere. I just hope she's not succumbing to the seemingly inevitable fate of living the life of a pseudo royal with the world at her feet. My impression of charlotte's personality has always been that she seems to be the kind of person who could be easily dominated by stronger personalities. With Pierre or Andrea, you could easily put your finger on what makes them tick. They've been always consistent and the things they do don't seem out of character. But that's not the case with Charlotte.

I think the fashion world has been clamoring for her and it would take a lot of sureness of self to be able to stay you and resist all that glamour and people making you feel that as if you're the most beautiful/important/heavenly creature to walk through their doors.

Ah well...too much said about a few little snapshots. ;)

Last edited:
BurberryBrit said:
:lol: Who has time to just fly to Paris for a party especially if they are a student? An 8 hour flight to Paris and an 8 hour flight back to New York in the space of a weekend would not work for me if I was in school. Or maybe her schedule in school is a little light.

My thoughts exactly, especially considering the party was on wednesday. Their weekend starts early:) And light class schedule usually means a LOT of reading and self study. Unless she is doing right at Testino's party, she is not very dedicated to her schooling, lol.

On the lighter note, they all look quite comfortable with themselves, so I guess as long as they are having fun... I do hope the company and the style is just a phase for Charlotte though. She used to be much more likable.

Last edited:
Charlotte in Paris, 02/03/07 (only small pic)

Charlotte (jogging or maybe running away from paparazzis:ROFLMAO: )

Ianna said:
Charlotte in Paris, 02/03/07 (only small pic)

Charlotte (jogging or maybe running away from paparazzis:ROFLMAO: )

Or maybe crossing the street..... she doesn't look as if she's running.

anag said:
Or maybe crossing the street..... she doesn't look as if she's running.
Probably..like her red sneakers:)

maya35 said:
So do I. Thanks for the picture, Ianna:flowers:

You're welcome maya! Red is her colour for now.

charlotte running in the streets of paris the day of the chanel fashion show?? that's pretty strange haha
or maybe she wasn't there because I haven't found any pics yet

I wonder why charlotte exclusively wears karl lagerfeld designs, it usually doesn't compliment her petite body. The last fotos of her at Testino party shows a lackluster, or maybe because she's with the usual tiring socialites lately :neutral:

how tall is charlotte?

In my opinion it wasnt a good outfit at the testino party I think the color of the outfit doesnt go with her skin color I didnt like it.
Oh by the way do you know how tall is Chrlotte? (if you know can you put it in meters please)

rodbarreiro said:
In my opinion it wasnt a good outfit at the testino party I think the color of the outfit doesnt go with her skin color I didnt like it.
Oh by the way do you know how tall is Chrlotte? (if you know can you put it in meters please)

I liked the dress, but it should have been a little bit longer. Otherwise fresh and nice. It is a 20 years young girl.:cool:

As regards her last appearances, I have the feeling that she looks "reacting" to something. Maybe she broke with Felix and she feels miserable, so she behaviors with a kind of violence. I mean, this image of Charlotte "vamp" is so sudden, it looks not normal.
If you look her last appearances, without knowing her previous image, it is just a 20 years pretty girl, who knows her beauty. But if you know the previous Charlotte, this change is so sudden that it gives me the impression of a previous shock.

I got the same impression fandesacs2003! also the fact that she started to drink a bit more when she is out could be a sign that she has to get over sth in her life

I really like the last pic, thank you! NO RED LIPSTICK YAY!!!!

Ana

she looks as perplexed :sad: at the Chloe show as i was when i saw it on style.com. I mean in the second picture the expression on her face when she looked at the clothes was like wtf?

Last edited:
She looks o.k.
I like it, I hope so that we wil get more photos.
I am looking for....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom