Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 20 : Aug.2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it was Hubertus, Tatiana and that one nameless dark-haired girl from the Grand Prix with Char and Andy at the beach club. Those beach club pics at olycom are so blurry though. I'm sure about Tatiana and the Grand Prix chick, but not 100% sure about Hubertus. It looks like it could surely be his body and hair, but it could be anyone else too who has those features.:bang:

Seeing the car that Charlotte drives amazes me that she is very down to earth and drives a humble car.The same goes with the clothes she chooses to wear,casual yet modern.Nothing extravaganza.On the other hand her boyfriend:bang: looks like a bum like little Gervais of Victor Hugos epreuve,"Les miserables".

Daytona said:
Seeing the car that Charlotte drives amazes me that she is very down to earth and drives a humble car.The same goes with the clothes she chooses to wear,casual yet modern.Nothing extravaganza.On the other hand her boyfriend:bang: looks like a bum like little Gervais of Victor Hugos epreuve,"Les miserables".

Oh I doubt that was her personal car. I think it was a family car or possibly a rental that took them to the airport. However, I believe she does drive some type of economy car for her personal use, Rav4 right, anyone?

great pics, she looked especially lovely at that Valentino bash. but darn it, that eugenie is ruining the scene, her poses are too paris hiltonish. :( charlotte almost looked like she was ashamed of being photgraphed with her. :D

moby said:
great pics, she looked especially lovely at that Valentino bash. but darn it, that eugenie is ruining the scene, her poses are too paris hiltonish. :( charlotte almost looked like she was ashamed of being photgraphed with her. :D

Right, this Eugenie is quite ridiculous, in one of the pics, Charlotte looked really embarassed,
Of course she is gorgeous

Theu put "Marie" winkler, but it is "Cecile" NO?

fandesacs2003 said:
Right, this Eugenie is quite ridiculous, in one of the pics, Charlotte looked really embarassed,
Of course she is gorgeous

Theu put "Marie" winkler, but it is "Cecile" NO?

How can you guys say what Charlotte was thinking? We have no idea what goes on in her head. She could have been thinking, Oy that Eugenie, too much to drink, for all we know. There is no reason to make such harsh judgements.
I was tempted myself, because yes, I agree, Eugenie looked trashy! But I realize that we should really cut her some slack. There is a better way to think about people than to always be judging them and saying those things.
We may think it's trashy, but what we think doesn't matter. It's what Eugenie feels about herself that matters, and we have no idea what Charlotte thinks about Eugenie.

^She must concider her as one of her best friends.Since 2003 from that New York trip they are always together!!

Bob Sacamano said:
christinacg, thanks for the pics!
Here are more new pics of Char too.

The pictures dont enlarge when i click on them!Is it only me?I was wondering if someone could enlarge them all(?) and post them.Thanks in advance.

Daytona said:
Bob Sacamano said:
christinacg, thanks for the pics!
Here are more new pics of Char too.

The pictures dont enlarge when i click on them!Is it only me?I was wondering if someone could enlarge them all(?) and post them.Thanks in advance.

Don't click on the actual pictures but click on one of the two symbols under them. Then you click on the picture on that screen and it enlarges them.
Carl

Thanks for the advice Carlos. ;)

Charlotte looks just GoRgEoUs:wub:

Great pictures, thanks to those who posted them ! Felix is there as well, he looks good.

A question to you all : do you think Charlotte will become a full-time socialite in case she doesn’t retry to get into the ENS and that she doesn’t have to study that hard anymore ? I think that would be a pity, she could do so much more with her life than just partying the whole week long.

Thanks for the pics everyone, she looks so beautiful, i thinks she´s very relaxed and confortable, although still a little shy.

Coquine said:
Great pictures, thanks to those who posted them ! Felix is there as well, he looks good.

A question to you all : do you think Charlotte will become a full-time socialite in case she doesn’t retry to get into the ENS and that she doesn’t have to study that hard anymore ? I think that would be a pity, she could do so much more with her life than just partying the whole week long.

I do not think that she will become a socialite, at least not for the next years, maybe later.
For the moment she will continue studying, ENS or something else, but not partying every day.

Another question, does somebody know whta Eugenie is doing,and if dshe has a stable boyfriend? she is always alone in pics, and in opposite to her brother, she does not seem looking for more celebrity.

Thanks for the photos!:flowers:

Charlotte definately looks gorgeous..Black color suits her well. Great outifits;

(Getty & isifa)

Don't wanna forget on Felix..he is very handsome too! Such sweet, good-looking couple they are!:flowers:

Coquine said:

How do you guys know if she did or didn't make it into ENS? I don't remember reading anything that said that she definitely did or didn't make it.

Waw,Charlotte is more and more attractive,she was already stunning,but she's gaining on beauty every day:flowers:

Acid rain,could you post the full picture of ur avatar,charlotte is just awesome on it:wub:

I was just wondering if there are pictures with no watermark. Because in those pictures charlotte is very beautifull. Incredible.

Wooooow what a fast service! Acid_rain3075 thank you very very very much. My day can't break anymore. Finally one without an watermark. LOL! Charlotte is, OMG i have got no words to explain her beauty. This is incredible people. ;-)

acid_rain3075 said:
here you go:

(source: here)

Thanks acid rain for very fast reply,u are an angel.
Charlotte's skin's glowing,and i think she put on some weight,but it suits her.

Ianna said:
Thanks for the photos!:flowers:

Charlotte definately looks gorgeous..Black color suits her well. Great outifits;
(Getty & isifa)

Don't wanna forget on Felix..he is very handsome too! Such sweet, good-looking couple they are!:flowers:
Wow, both pictures are awesome. I like the first one the most, they look so cool together:)

Last edited by a moderator:
CasiraghiTrio said:
How can you guys say what Charlotte was thinking? We have no idea what goes on in her head. She could have been thinking, Oy that Eugenie, too much to drink, for all we know. There is no reason to make such harsh judgements.
I was tempted myself, because yes, I agree, Eugenie looked trashy! But I realize that we should really cut her some slack. There is a better way to think about people than to always be judging them and saying those things.
We may think it's trashy, but what we think doesn't matter. It's what Eugenie feels about herself that matters, and we have no idea what Charlotte thinks about Eugenie.

first of all, peace to all.
second, we only said charlotte looked embarrassed. we didn't say she was obviously ashamed to be photographed with her.
third, you just contradicted yourself by saying we should cut her some slack, that there's a way to think better of people and saying she looked trashy in the same post.
fourth, what we think about them, of course, shouldn't matter. ideally, at least. i agree with that 1,000,000%.

now, here's a flower for you. :flowers:

does anyone know what is the cecille's full name? it's written marie winckler in the pics...maybe they refers to cecille?

acid_rain3075 said:
How do you guys know if she did or didn't make it into ENS? I don't remember reading anything that said that she definitely did or didn't make it.

Take a look at the bottom of this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom