Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 2 : Jan.2004 - Apr.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valentine is Charlotte's "best friend" her father owns hotels and her last name is Pozzo di Borgo. She's very popular in France, debutante and all..

Valentine getting ready for a fashion show in 2001

Attachments

• val.jpg
    val.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 236
Great photo of Valentine's, Lauren. She looks great.

Charlotte looks great-I love her hair...(but that could be because my hair style is similar!!!) She and Valentine seem to go through the clothes phases together, and both are maturing in their sense of style very well!

Wow! I'm really glad to see that others like the orange shoes too. I thought I was the only one, because in some of the groups the shoes were mainly criticized. I LOVE them.

They're like this spark of fire in her outfit, really chic and stylish. I must say she must be confident to wear shoes like that, that one's for sure.

Sassy285: Where did you buy the earrings and how expensive were they?

"I don't speak French. So can anyone tell me what the cover of OH LA is saying about Charlotte?"

"on the trail(s) of her mother, Caroline of Hanover."

i wish one day when charlotte lands on the cover of magazines there would be something else said about her that really talks about her, about her unique personality rather than comparing her to her mother. frankly i'm fed up when magazines always put her beside her mom. i would want to read about her, not just her similarities with Caroline.

anyway, charlotte's gorgeous, looking very vivacious and confident in the GP photos, she almost looks snobbish. the dinner photos are sweeter imo...but i honestly don't like the orange shoes, it's very stylish but i just have an aversion to the color orange... :wacko:

i dont like char in these photos, she looks always tired and she havent a good skin, (i'm italian i dont know how you said: skin's imperfections) :yuk:
So Valentine is alweys with Char...she like her sister not her best friend!!!!
:blink:

what the italian boy said, its totally true,,, Val is in company of charlotte, because she´s in love of Pierre. I guess Pierre doesn´t care too much, and about Charlotte,,, i think she´s beautifull than ever,,, i love her hair style,,,,, her lips,,, her eyes.,,,,,EVERYTHING

:shock: I DON'T THINK CHARLOTTE IS A BIG FAN OF DIOR... THAT'S A JOB FOR HER ADDICTED DIOR LOVER VALENTINE, WHO ADORES TO SHOW US SOME MONOGRAM I MAJOR LETTERS....I THINK OUR GOOD CHARLOTTE DOESN'Y LIKE TO BE A VEHICLE FOR A BRAND MERCHANDISING (AND I HOPE SHE KEEPS IT THIS WAY). ALTHOUGH IN THE LAST GP SHE DID WORE A CHANEL (EVIDENTLY)PURSE.
BUT WHATEVER, SHE HAS THE STYLE...
THANX

Charlotte wears a lot of Chanel!! She also wore the Dior designed jockey outfit at "The Stars Race" or "Course Marionnaud" as we discussed in earlier conversations. But I agree I don't think she likes to have large brands across her chest the way Val does!! I also recall seeing her with a Gap bag when she was in NYC! My kind of girl!! :p

They may be "in love" but Valentine and Charlotte have been friends longer than we have seen evidence of Pierre and Valentine "flirting."

Also didn't you notice Pierre gestering for Valentine to hug him NOT the other way around!! :innocent:

Attachments

• Gala_dinner.jpg
    Gala_dinner.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 452
  • gala_dinner___1.jpg
    gala_dinner___1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 454
  • gala_dinner___2.jpg
    gala_dinner___2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2,220
  • gala_dinner___3.jpg
    gala_dinner___3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 512
I was wondering how you got access to Imagine China. If you won't tell me can you please do a search for me on:

-Charlotte Casiraghi
-Belgium Royals (Prince Amedeo, Princess Luisa Maria, Princess Maria Laura, Prince Joachim, Princess Elisabeth)
-Luxembourg Royals (Prince Guillaume, Prince Felix, Prince Luis, Princess Alexandra, Prince Sebastian)
-Sweden Royals (Princess Victoria, Prince Carl Philip, Princess Madeleine)
-Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie

Send pics to: kylie_fletcher@hotmail.com

Thankyou
Kylie :innocent: :p :lol: B)

I can´t help, but I think, the best days of Charlotte´s beauty are over...ok, she has beautiful eyes and great big lips...but IMO in the last years she looked so exhausted/washed out...her skin-condition is indeed terrible, and she has always dark circles around the eyes...she tries to cover this with make-up, but that makes it even worse...maybe I´m too strict with her (if some Royals would appear only one day like her...in that style and with that beauty I would be gladly amazed)...but I know, how she has looked as younger teenager, and then she was not just more beautiful, but looked even healthier and livelier...I don´t know what the reason is for her change (maybe bad nutrition, her smoking, personal problems), but I hope that she will "regain" something of the younger Charlotte...

I don't know how to access Imagine China I got those pictures from young royalty!! Sorry I'm not any help! :(

Lena, I must agree. She smokes! She is only 17 (I think). I think that her skin is quite bad, but she is still very beautiful. Her lips are quite beautiful.
Elle

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 27th, 2004 - 8:37 pm
I can´t help, but I think, the best days of Charlotte´s beauty are over...ok, she has beautiful eyes and great big lips...but IMO in the last years she looked so exhausted/washed out...her skin-condition is indeed terrible, and she has always dark circles around the eyes...she tries to cover this with make-up, but that makes it even worse...maybe I´m too strict with her (if some Royals would appear only one day like her...in that style and with that beauty I would be gladly amazed)...but I know, how she has looked as younger teenager, and then she was not just more beautiful, but looked even healthier and livelier...I don´t know what the reason is for her change (maybe bad nutrition, her smoking, personal problems), but I hope that she will "regain" something of the younger Charlotte...
I agree. Maybe it is the smoking, the presure of the media, and geeting older and finding what she wants to do. Hopefully, she'll look like the old charlotte soon.

agree..she looked better as a younger teen....nowadays she always look tired, as if too much burden on her shoulders...hope that will change soon.

Miau:
Well i am from NZ and over here we have a chain store called Glassons, that sells trendy clothes for relativly cheap prices (well not real cheap but cheaper than designers and big labelled clothes) and i only paid $12.95 for my earings!!! probably a heck of alot less than char did i'll bet

It is a good thing that Charlotte has gone back to a more normal wait, but I agree with many of the posts--she looked better as a younger teen--before her dramatic weight loss and before she started smoking (or at least before we realized she started smoking). I think that she has got to feel a lot of pressure to look good because of the media. She looks much happier lately, but there are a few pics of her, Val, and Pierre where she doesn't look so happy--in fact, she looks more like a "third wheel." I suspect that it wasn't completely easy for Charlotte to have her best friend start dating her brother...also consider the implications if Pierre dumped Val...that would probably be the end of Char and Val's friendship.

do you really think that charlotte and val would be good friends anymore if val break with pierre? I believe charlotte is better than that. it is really silly to break a good friendship because of a reason like that.

It is obvious that they like each other, but I do not think that they are dating.
Elle

charlotte looks better with her hair up. i'm getting irritated with those tons of unruly hair. there are some hair on her face in this pic but not that many.

Attachments

• ccold.jpg
    ccold.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 514
Here is a picture of the whole outfit.

Attachments

• ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.JPG
    ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 447
It is the same style of that party in 2001...

Attachments

• IML_96158022.jpg
    IML_96158022.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 321
Charlotte Casiraghi asiistait au Grand prix d’Amérique en compagnie de sa meilleure amie, Valentine Pozzo di Borgo.

Attachments

• oh0177s13a.jpg
    oh0177s13a.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 365
ooops! Maybe they are not "dating," but it certainly looks like something is going on. Wzalina, you would be surprised what can happen when a friend "dates" one of your siblings--if you have or have ever known anyone in that position, it is not exactly comfortable when things go wrong.

i love this earrings!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IML_9451310.jpg
    IML_9451310.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 296
Originally posted by miau@Jan 27th, 2004 - 4:51 am
Wow! I'm really glad to see that others like the orange shoes too. I thought I was the only one, because in some of the groups the shoes were mainly criticized. I LOVE them.

They're like this spark of fire in her outfit, really chic and stylish. I must say she must be confident to wear shoes like that, that one's for sure.
I agree, I think the orange pumps are WONderful. And it's hard to imagine anyone else in the world - not even her mother - pulling them off the way Charlotte did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom