Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 19 : July 2006 - Aug.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fandesacs2003 said:
A good family, wealthy, but not like Tati. Tati's family owes more than half of Columbia :lol:
this is more that rich !!!!
I think you mean to say that Felix' family is rich and Tatiana's family is wealthy!!! :)

acid_rain3075 said:
I think you mean to say that Felix' family is rich and Tatiana's family is wealthy!!! :)

Maybe my English is not very exact.
Felix family is quite rich
Tatiana's family is very very very very very rich. Her grandfather, has the rank 136, in the Forbes Worlds richest people, with more that 4,5 billion dollars.:bang:

fandesacs2003 said:
A good family, wealthy, but not like Tati. Tati's family ows more than half of Columbia :lol:
this is more that rich !!!!

You mean, Colombia.

Thanks for clearing that up. For a sec I thought he was Prince Felix of Luxembourg. :blink:

fandesacs2003 said:
Maybe my English is not very exact.
Felix family is quite rich
Tatiana's family is very very very very very rich. Her grandfather, has the rank 136, in the Forbes Worlds richest people, with more that 4,5 billion dollars.:bang:

your emotican expresses my exact thoughts upon hearing tati's family's wealth...i might as well just throw in the towel because i can't beat that:sad:

if felix and char did break up, i can't wait to see who she dates next

Whoever made this collage of Felix: voici
very nice job.:clap:

Charlotte makes it to Vanity Fair's Annual Top 10 Best Dressed List!
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/....jpg?x=245&y=345&sig=Zn8PPECc0GmiWHS6p4QXzA--
It'll be the September issue, the one with Kate Moss on the cover. Prince Ernst is also among the Best Dressed Men list.

The spread (preview from vanityfair.com):
21oomd2.jpg

Hurray for Char, it's about time! :D She's certainly one of the youngest ever to make it to that list.

Related:
Idols in the Making
Vanity Fair presents 2006 International Best-Dressed List in first-ever style issue

Monday, July 31, 2006

(NEW YORK) There aren’t too many things the likes of Charlotte Casiraghi, Selma Blair, Renée Zellweger, Fran Lebowitz, and Gwen Stefani haven’t left their impression on.
http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=351136&itype=8486

Last edited:
Even though I think Charlotte is beautiful and sweet, I disagree with her being named as one of the world's best dressed. She makes many fashion faux pas, many in that picture spread: flip-flops with a cocktail dress, that hat with that beautiful Chanel suit. . .I do love the scarf tied around her head, though. That is a very classic Grace Kelly style.

BurberryBrit said:
Even though I think Charlotte is beautiful and sweet, I disagree with her being named as one of the world's best dressed. She makes many fashion faux pas, many in that picture spread: flip-flops with a cocktail dress, that hat with that beautiful Chanel suit. . .I do love the scarf tied around her head, though. That is a very classic Grace Kelly style.

I agree that sometimes Charlotte picks some styles I just don't get (like the little bo peep outfit). But I think that what got her on the list is that she is so consistently fashionable, and she makes it look so easy. The clothes that she so easily throws together for a quick trip to the coffee shop or a walk to the beach are always whatever is right in fashion at the moment, however casual she makes it look. Its like being fashionable is second nature to her, and she doesn't even have to think about it.

LadyEsquire said:
I agree that sometimes Charlotte picks some styles I just don't get (like the little bo peep outfit). But I think that what got her on the list is that she is so consistently fashionable, and she makes it look so easy. The clothes that she so easily throws together for a quick trip to the coffee shop or a walk to the beach are always whatever is right in fashion at the moment, however casual she makes it look. Its like being fashionable is second nature to her, and she doesn't even have to think about it.

I guess our idea of fashionable differs. To me, throwing on jeans and a tank top is not fashionable. Love Char to death, but fashion icon? I don't think so.

BurberryBrit, Charlotte Casiraghi starts her own trends, rather than follow that of others.

If Karl Lagerfeld is a family friend, I'm sure she's got it all down to more than a "fashion faux pas".

Fashion and style is more than what you see down the street. It's not about what the "standard" is, it's about uniqueness.

Last edited:
I don't need a lecture because I stated my opinion. IMO, Charlotte is not all that fashionable. And certainly not the world's best. Her mother is incredibly fashionable. Charlotte doesn't have her own sense of style yet.

at beach club, in spanish magazines, semana and lecturas

Attachments

• sumario3.jpeg
    sumario3.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 668
I dont think Charlotte is fashionable either. Her wardrobe doesnt stand out and a lot of times can be unflattering. But, she doesnt need to be fashionable. She is just a wealthy girl and isnt really a public figure. I think as she gets older she may develope a style because when your mother and Grandmother are Princess Caroline and Grace Kelly you just have to look good.

Okay I know it's a matter of opinion, but I think Charlotte should be at the top of the list. She's always got so many different looks going on. Most work, some don't.

Hello! has a special photo-gallery, celebrating Charlotte's birthday. Most of the pics have already been posted but these are without watermarks and of good quality.
Btw, Charlotte will be 20 in half an hour (Armenian time), so
Happy Birthday Char!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, it's Charlotte's B-Day in Europe, that means it's my B-Day too! WOO HOO!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME TOO!

Happy 20th for her...Happy 16th for me!!!!

Ani

Charlotte has inherited her mother's fashion sense, not so much in what she wears, but how she wears her clothing. Be it jeans or a formal gown, both women have a terrific presence and a great sense of self. Needless to say, genetically, Charlotte has been blessed on both sides and now that she has come into her own, I think we're just seeing the beginning of the Charlotte era.

parislibra said:
Charlotte has inherited her mother's fashion sense, not so much in what she wears, but how she wears her clothing. Be it jeans or a formal gown, both women have a terrific presence and a great sense of self. Needless to say, genetically, Charlotte has been blessed on both sides and now that she has come into her own, I think we're just seeing the beginning of the Charlotte era.

Nice words there. I full agree with you in that part "fashion is not only what you wear but how you wear your clothing".

Oh and Welcome to the forums :)

Happy 20th Birthday Charlotte:sorcerer:

moby said:
Charlotte makes it to Vanity Fair's Annual Top 10 Best Dressed List! It'll be the September issue, the one with Kate Moss on the cover. Prince Ernst is also among the Best Dressed Men list.

The spread (preview from vanityfair.com):

Hurray for Char, it's about time! :D She's certainly one of the youngest ever to make it to that list.
even thou charlotte still has along way to be considered an actual fashionista, she nevertheless has a unique style that's her own. Instead of dressing like most of her peers, which basically vary from the club-trashy look, to 40ish fashion getup, Char has her own individual style, similar to many other 'style icon in the making,' the cloth doesn't wear her, she wears her cloths very well:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamyah said:
Happy 20th Birthday Charlotte:sorcerer:

even thou charlotte still has along way to be considered an actual fashionista, she nevertheless has a unique style that's her own. Instead of dressing like most of her peers, which basically vary from the club-trashy look, to 40ish fashion getup, Char has her own individual style, similar to many other 'style icon in the making,' the cloth doesn't wear her, she wears her cloths very well:cool:
Beautifully put! She doesn't simply follow trends, she makes them!

happy birthday to her. :)
i agree with what has been said, charlotte does make the trend.
i think what got her on the list though is that it doesn't matter if an onlooker personally likes or dislikes what she is wearing at a particular event, she just steals the show nonetheless, that's how great she looks with her choice of couture.

on a side note, i'd like young hollywood (and certain other young heiresses) to take lessons from her when it comes to fashion. and to have them learn that it's elegance, and not being trashy that gets you to the coveted top 10 best dressed list of vanity fair.

Well said , Moby ... She could cut three holes in a hefty garbage bag and still look great :wub: ...

BurberryBrit said:
I don't need a lecture because I stated my opinion. IMO, Charlotte is not all that fashionable. And certainly not the world's best. Her mother is incredibly fashionable. Charlotte doesn't have her own sense of style yet.

I agree. But i would take it a step further and suggest that she's not stylish at all. She wears designer clothes which is all i can really say for example the numerous Chanel outfits she's worn are usually worn exactly as they were worn on the runway, she doesn't mix in her own point of view in at all. She dresses nicely but certainly not an icon in the making. She's a beautiful girl who looks dignified and classic but nothing out of the ordinary in style department.

gabby_windsor said:
I agree. But i would take it a step further and suggest that she's not stylish at all. She wears designer clothes which is all i can really say for example the numerous Chanel outfits she's worn are usually worn exactly as they were worn on the runway, she doesn't mix in her own point of view in at all. She dresses nicely but certainly not an icon in the making. She's a beautiful girl who looks dignified and classic but nothing out of the ordinary in style department.

I think with Charlotte, if she plays it safe, she always looks good and put together, but if she tries to be a little more daring, she seems to make mistakes. I have a couple pairs of shoes in mind. However, in comparison to a lot of the young stars out there, Charlotte dresses herself with a lot more class and dignity, and I think she is to be commended for that.

Principessa Cano said:
I think with Charlotte, if she plays it safe, she always looks good and put together, but if she tries to be a little more daring, she seems to make mistakes. I have a couple pairs of shoes in mind. However, in comparison to a lot of the young stars out there, Charlotte dresses herself with a lot more class and dignity, and I think she is to be commended for that.

I definitely agree with you there. She's no standout in terms of her style for me, but she is a true knockout when it comes to class, poise and grace. She's an awesome role model for other young girls.

Poise???????? How can you say that when she's not capable of standing straight??? I mean, I like her, she's beautiful, I don't find her very stylish right now but that's something very subjective, but in terms of poise she's got an awful body position.

I read on another royal website that there was a concert in her honor..is that correct?

Does anyone else have any additional info on this? Who was there? What kind of music?

Thanks
:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom