Caption This!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
c129od.jpg

Hello? Albert? Look, you have to get here fast. We have a situation here. It involves Ernst.

Yahoo

I wonder how many tiles are up on the ceiling...

iwonderhowmanytilesareonthecei.jpg

Last edited:
I see Frederik!

ma66sl.jpg

Corbis:

Princess Anne in Crown mix-up today

anne7su.jpg

Corbis:

I dare say, old chap...

pc4gl.jpg

Corbis:

You know, prince, generally I don't go out with guys who don't wear any pants or shorts in public...

pa4az.jpg

Last edited:

Source: Face to Face

Cristina: *stupid grin in face* Yay, I'm happy *jumps up and down*
Iñaki: *thinks to self* I'm a damn good kisser! *smug expression*
Sofia: this is what I call a kodak moment
Elena: my sister needs to get a grip on herself IF her husband lets her
Juan: maybe if I look away it'll all dissappear *sighs* who am I kidding? I'm talking about my parents, the smooch Kings of the World

Last edited:

Source: Face to Face (like the other ones, posted by lula)

Juan: wow dad, good to see you, I thought your face was permanently attached to mom's*sarcastic roll eye*
Iñaki: *dazed post-kissing expression* whaaat?
Miguel:*thinks to self* Juan is screwed, Juan is screwed, lalalala jejeje
Cristina:*still in dreamland*

Source: Face to Face

Felipe: so dad, what about the estatut?..
JC: well, Zapatero did it again and...
Leonor: *thinks to self* can't we let the state council for later? we can get to work when we get back to Madrid, we are in Mallorca for a reason gentlemen! *sighs* don't they understand that I needed a break from politics, I know it's my destiny but come on, I'm 6 months and I want to play with cousin Irene, MOOOM!

Last edited:

Source: Face to Face, originally posted by Adry for TRF

This one is bad and meant to be understood by chemical engineers (like myself), I apologize but couldn't resist:eek: :eek:

Boy: look your Highness, this is a mathematical model to recreate the conditions inside a catalytic reactor
Cristina: yeah, right and does it work for STTRs?
Girl: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dennism said:
Corbis:

You know, prince, generally I don't go out with guys who don't wear any pants or shorts in public...

I posted this last night, but it seems to have disappeared....:eek:
Erm...who is that not wearing pants???

BTW, wonderful captions to both Dennism and crisinaki!! :D

JessRulz said:
I posted this last night, but it seems to have disappeared....:eek:
Erm...who is that not wearing pants???

BTW, wonderful captions to both Dennism and crisinaki!! :D

1. Thanks a lot Jess!
2. Check out the Announcements Thread, Andy said that the posts made yesterday were lost in the server moving
3. The "pants-less" guy Albert of Monaco:D :D :D

Since once I start I can't seem to stop myself:rolleyes: :D :

Source: Gamma Press

Sofia: look Juan, we are 35º west 51º north, ok so we need...?
Juan: *let me think* soft south wind to go back to the coast!
Sofia: *thinks to self* the torch has passed

Source: Grosby Features, originally posted by annaraiko for TRF
Juan: ok mom, you think I can get a driving license now?
Cristina: yeaaah, darling, you can:rolleyes:
Miguel: dude, be careful, valuable merchandise here, remember?

Source: Sipa Photos, originally posted by annaraiko for TRF

Pablo: Miguel, dude pass me the cardan, we need to change this flat tire now!
Miguel: *in dreamland* this googles look awesome on me, I'm definitely the cute one in this family

Source: Sipa Photos, originally posted by annaraiko for TRF

Juan: Miguel Skywalker, come to the dark side *laughs*
Miguel: I'll never ever do that Darth Juan
Pablo: daddy won't like you are playing Star Wars with his sticks AGAIN

Dennism, your Obi Wan Kenobi caption of Victoria is the best! i began thinking that Victoria would have been perfect for the movie :D :D

my caption for this pic, originally posted by fanletizia in Easter vacations 2006 thread, from Cover:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=238839&d=1145400071

Letizia: Have you made sure the Infanta Leonor Brigade is ready? I want to hear them cheer the moment we get out of the car.
Leonor: Yes, daddy! And is there someone selling cotton candy there too?

if there's anyone who can give another version, please share it! my creative juices need more squeezing.

:D ;)

RhapsodyBrat said:
Dennism, your Obi Wan Kenobi caption of Victoria is the best! i began thinking that Victoria would have been perfect for the movie :D :D

my caption for this pic, originally posted by fanletizia in Easter vacations 2006 thread, from Cover:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=238839&d=1145400071

Letizia: Have you made sure the Infanta Leonor Brigade is ready? I want to hear them cheer the moment we get out of the car.
Leonor: Yes, daddy! And is there someone selling cotton candy there too?

if there's anyone who can give another version, please share it! my creative juices need more squeezing.

:D ;)

Well it's a good one, I don't know if this is funny or not but here it comes
Letizia: you changed her before we left Marivent right?, you know how long this mass is!
Leonor: you didn't change me daddy, you kept on playing with me until mom got us both the palace
I know it wasn't funny but I wanted to get a shot at this, I told you before once I start I cannot seem to stop...

and for Sweden Wars:D :
Victoria: Leia
Carl Philip: Luke
Nikolaos: Han Solo
Pavlos: Chewbacca (sorry for the spelling:eek: )
and of course: Darth Carl and Padme Silvia:D :D :D

crisiñaki said:
Well it's a good one, I don't know if this is funny or not but here it comes
Letizia: you changed her before we left Marivent right?, you know how long this mass is!
Leonor: you didn't change me daddy, you kept on playing with me until mom got us both the palace
I know it wasn't funny but I wanted to get a shot at this, I told you before once I start I cannot seem to stop...

and for Sweden Wars:D :
Victoria: Leia
Carl Philip: Luke
Nikolaos: Han Solo
Pavlos: Chewbacca (sorry for the spelling:eek: )
and of course: Darth Carl and Padme Silvia:D :D :D

ah, the cast is almost complete! we just need C3PO and R2D2...Padme Silvia's ship would probably resemble a Nordic or Viking warship! hee hee ;) :D

PS--that was a good one too! ;)

Margrethe & Christian

Margrethe: *whispers in Christian's ear* I understand my dear, it must be hard for you to be wearing that joker hat on your first balcony appearance!

Image: Picture Press Europe

Bravo to everybody!
What a incredible work is here!!! I love it!

:D Great job,
Well done all of you.
I had a good laugh looking at them.

here I am again:D:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=238540&d=1145199587
source: rex features

Leonor: grandma!!! good to see you, I need you to show me the hip places in Palma
Irene: Leo, don't go, we haven't planned
where are we going to party tonight!
Sofia: *laughs* oy, they surely grow up faster these days!
Letizia: tell me about it, next thing you know, I'll end up locking her like Rapunzel *sighs*

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=238557&d=1145203499
Source: Antena 3

King Juan Carlos: you know kiddo? I think I'm gonna have to clean my nose before I make a fool of myself
Elena: dad ewww!
Jaime: hey suegro (spanish for father in-law) take my handkerchief, no problem man it happens to us all!
Victoria: granpa is soo disgusting, come on, we are in the middle of a photo session people get a hold of yourselves!
Froilan: *laughs in the inside* now granpa doesn't have the authority to ground me about my "nose accidents" *evil laugh*

Source: face to face

Letizia: hey Leo, say hello to our future subdits!
Leonor: hey dad, can you tell mom to get a grip on herself?, I'm the one who's gonna rule not her *sighs*

Source: deadline press

Cristina: hey your Excellence, good to see you again
Bishop: you too your Highness *thinks to self* God, this girl is REALLY tall!
Bodyguard dude: if that priest guy doesn't release her hands in 10 seconds I'll have to shoot him *looks everywhere around him* I'm not being paranoid, I'm not

alle20060304-023_jp_785234g.jpg

"Well I am going to be Queen. So if I want to sit on the floor, I'm going to sit on the floor!"

dean01.jpg

"Look at this, always spilling on her good clothes!"

5000XKHD_guest.jpg

"Pleeeeeasssse promise me you'll mow the lawn this weekend!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom