Biographies of Princess Caroline's Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good for you. I've always wanted to learn Finnish too, especially since I'd use it so much here in Providence. There are 2 Finns in all of Rhode Island and at least I'd be able to speak to them. But I really want to learn Arabic and move to Saudi Arabia, something tells me I'd look dead sexy in a burka.

Returning to the topic of the board, something tells me Pierre fancies himself something of a Dr. Kivorkian. I mean, the moment Caroline goes into the hospital with a kidney infection, god bless the old girl, I think he'll pull the plug and rake in all her dough. As for Andrea, I think he thinks he's some sort of ladie's man, which leads me to think he admires Henry the Eighth. If he ever becomes Prince of Monaco, I swear the heads will roll. Charlotte, I think, would like to become a woman like Billy-Jean King. She seems like a meat and potatoes, PE teacher, construction worker under all that fuss and all those feathers.

these Casiraghi bios are mine

A lot of you copy/pasted these Casiraghi bios directly from stuff I've written.
Yet there is no credit. Are you claiming it as your own? I would appreciate some acknowledgement. I wrote very extensive facts pages about all three of the Casiraghi Trio and a very extensive biography of Charlotte. If you guys want to copy and paste my writing, that's fine. But please acknowledge where it came from.

CasiraghiTrio said:
A lot of you copy/pasted these Casiraghi bios directly from stuff I've written.
Yet there is no credit. Are you claiming it as your own? I would appreciate some acknowledgement. I wrote very extensive facts pages about all three of the Casiraghi Trio and a very extensive biography of Charlotte. If you guys want to copy and paste my writing, that's fine. But please acknowledge where it came from.

A lot of this information could have come from either worldroots or netty's royals as well so to add onto what CasiraghiTrio said I also think that people should give credit to those who write these bios.

Well I would like to thank everyone who posted that info cuz I was also interested in knowing their bios.

I know this is off topic but can anyone tell me why my avater doesn't show up.

It still doesn't show up and I changed it twice already.

Does anyone know how my avater can show up cuz it shows up in my user control panel just not when I post.

grim_lady said:
A lot of this information could have come from either worldroots or netty's royals as well so to add onto what CasiraghiTrio said I also think that people should give credit to those who write these bios.

I wish there was a more formal knowledge of where information about the trio comes from. It would make things much easier for anyone trying to write a formal biography of them or one of them. Unfortunately, I think anyone who tries to write one would have a lot of work cut out trying to properly credit original or secondary sources. I think it would be fun to publish one of those pocket-guides about one of the trio, like those ones of Prince William that you can buy at the mall.
:)

From Wikipedia.com

Andrea Casiraghi

Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi is the eldest child of HSH Princess Caroline of Monaco and Hanover and her second husband, Stefano Casiraghi, an heir to an Italian oil fortune. He is currently second in line to the throne after his mother, meaning that if the currently reigning Prince Albert II dies without legitimate children, then Casiraghi will most likely someday be the Prince of Monaco.
He was born June 8, 1984 at 22:50 at Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace in Monte Carlo and was named for a childhood friend of his father's.
His godparents were his aunt Princess Stéphanie and his uncle Marco Casiraghi.
He has two younger siblings, Charlotte and Pierre, and a younger half-sister, Princess Alexandra of Hanover.
Known for his delicate blond good looks and athletic skills — he rides, skis, plays football and also guitar — he was included by People Magazine in 2002 in the Top 50 World's Most Beautiful People. He is fluent in French, English, Italian, and German.
He is presently dating Tatiana Santo Domingo, a Colombian heiress whose family owns Avianca, a large Colombian airline.

From Wikipedia.com

Charlotte Casiraghi

Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi (born in 3 August 1986 at the Princess Grace Clinic in Montecarlo, Monaco) is the daughter of HSH Princess Caroline of Monaco (now Princess of Hanover) and her second husband, Stefano Casiraghi, an Italian industrialist. She is named for her maternal great-grandmother, Princess Charlotte of Monaco. Popular with paparazzi and society reporters, who find her stylish good looks to be reminiscent of her mother and maternal grandmother, Grace Kelly. Although she has not been given the title of princess (an attempt by her mother to give her daughter a more normal life), she is fourth in line to the throne of Monaco.
Along with her two brothers - Andrea, who is two years older, and her younger brother, Pierre born a year after her - grew up in the tiny Mediterranean principality ruled over by her maternal grandfather, Rainier III of Monaco. But when she was four years old, tragedy struck with the death of her father in a boat-accident.
Distraught, Princess Caroline moved the family to the beautiful Midi village of Saint Remy-de-Provence in France where the children grew up protected from the inquisitive eyes of the press. It was there that Charlotte learned to ride horses, a sport at which she excels today.
Then, in January 1999, Charlotte's life changed again. After almost a decade without a paternal figure, she gained a stepfather when Princess Caroline married longtime family friend Ernst August V, Prince of Hanover. Seven months later, a little half-sister, Princess Alexandra of Hanover, was born at a clinic in Austria. The family then moved to the Parisian suburb of Fontainebleau, so Princess Caroline and her new husband would have a base closer to his German roots and his children from a previous marriage, who live in London with their mother Chantal Hochuli.
Fluent in French, Italian, English – she also speaks a smattering of German, as befits her new status as a stepchild of one of the foremost German princelings – Charlotte has grown into a self-assured teenager.
Charlotte also lists skiing, snowboarding and swimming as hobbies. And she is a keen horsewoman. She appears to be inheriting her mother's inherent style and has begun to accompany Caroline on official engagements in Monte Carlo. She obtained an "excellent" (très bien) mark on her baccalaureate exam in July 2004. Presently, she is enrolled in the hypokhâgne course at the Lycée Fénelon, in St-Germain-des-Près - Paris, in order to prepare herself for the École Normale Supérieure (Paris) entrance exams.

From Wikipedia.com

Pierre Casiraghi

Pierre Rainier Stefano Casiraghi is the youngest child of HSH Princess Caroline of Monaco (now Princess of Hanover) and her second husband, Stefano Casiraghi. He was born on September 5, 1987 at Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace in Monte Carlo.
He is named for his maternal great-grandfather, Prince Pierre of Monaco, his maternal grandfather, Prince Rainier III of Monaco, and his father. His godparents are his uncle Prince Albert and his aunt by marriage Laura Casiraghi (the wife of Daniel Casiraghi).
He has two elder siblings: Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi and Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi, and one younger half-sister, HRH Princess Alexandra of Hanover.
He can speak fluent French, Italian, English, and some German. He also plays the saxophone.
Pierre Casiraghi is third in line to the throne of Monaco, following his mother and brother.

From Wikipedia.com

Princess Alexandra of Hanover

Alexandra Charlotte Ulrike Maryam Virginia Prinzessin von Hannover (July 20, 1999) styled Her Royal Highness Princess Alexandra of Hanover, is the only child of Ernst August V, Prince of Hanover and his second wife Princess Caroline of Monaco. She has half-siblings from each of her parents' previous marriages.
Through her father, she is descended from King George III of the United Kingdom and from Emperor Wilhelm II of Germany. Through her mother, she is descended from Prince Rainier III of Monaco and Grace Kelly.
Her full claimed title is: Her Royal Highness Princess Alexandra Charlotte Ulrike Maryam Virginia of Hanover, Duchess of Brunswick and Lunenburg, and Royal Princess of Great Britain and Ireland; however, both Germany and Ireland are republics, and the United Kingdom does not recognize the last title. Her style HRH The Princess Alexandra of Hanover is officially used in Monaco or by courtesy elsewere. She was born 20 July 1999 in Vöcklabruck, Austria six months after her parents' marriage.
She is, currently, the only one of Princess Caroline's four children who bears any royal style, and she is presently fifth in line to the throne of Monaco. She has four half-brothers, Prince Ernst, Jr. and Prince Christian of Hanover and Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi and one half sister Charlotte Casiraghi.

'Von Hannover' is just the german version of 'of Hanover'. That's it....

tbhrc said:
'Von Hannover' is just the german version of 'of Hanover'. That's it....
right... so... Alexadra's last name is ...?

Paula** said:
right... so... Alexadra's last name is ...?

Princess of Hanover, I think. I know it sounds strange, but that's what I know. Like her mother is also legally called Caroline Princess of Hanover. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong. :D Their family is allowed to use that phrase as a surname (Prince/Princess of Hanover), as a courtesy since their royal title is no longer recognized.

On a similar note, Princess Aiko of Japan is known in school as Toshi no miya Aiko. Since the Imperial Family of Japan does not have a surname, her royal title Toshi no miya (Princess Toshi in English) stands as her surname (following the Eastern tradition of the surname being written first). So Alexandra and Aiko have almost similar cases of having surnames reflecting their heritage.

Last edited:
That's right...as far as I know ' von Hannover' is used as their surname.
As for Caroline , her surname has been Grimaldi ( like Stephanie and Albert ) , then Casiraghi and now 'von Hannover' .

Where does Alexandra go to school? I know it is in Fontainebleau, or somewhere around there, maybe technically it's in Barbizon or Saint Aspais or some other neighbor of Fontainebleau. All I know so far about her education is that she is enrolled in ballet lessons.:)

andrea will you marry me?hehehehe...i really love andrea, he is one hot fine young royal!

do any of the casiraghi trio want to hold down a job of some sort?

^It will be interesting to see if the Casiraghis develop their own careers.

In the subject of their biographies, I am working on this one about Charlotte. I hope it is for general enjoyment. :flowers:

^It will be interesting to see if the Casiraghis develop their own careers.

In the subject of their biographies, I am working on this one about Charlotte. I hope it is for general enjoyment. :flowers:

Long time, no see, CasiraghiTrio ! Great to see your biography of Charlotte in progress. Can't wait to read more !

The Wikipedia writes about Charlotte Casiraghi: "When she turned five, her paternal grandparents, Giancarlo and Fernanda Casiraghi, gave her a small island off Sardinia reportedly valued at US $7 million, or $9 million according to one source." Is this true? Why does she get it? Why not the eldest boy or so? And does anybody know, where is exactly this island? North or south of Sardinia? Does it have a name? (For example the Onassis had the island Skorpios). Does/did she bring there some holidays? Does have anybody any pictures?

^I like it. You put in words what a lot of people, I think, feel about her. The media tries hard to make her a star with random "stat files" and putting her on the fashion lists. But they usually do it badly, even the big ones like Vanity Fair, because their info. is almost always at least half wrong!!!! :ROFLMAO:

^Thank you. Yes, I think she often comes off as one-dimensional because we only see her in party photos, but she is an intensely private person, and the times she shows her a glimpse of her personality, you can tell there is much more to her.

Back
Top Bottom