Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 14: Sep.2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's like partying is really his career, so I guess it makes sense his "breaks" should be breaks from partying. But he obviously enjoys his "career" so much, he is something of a workaholic haha :lol:

Some sort of -aholic :eek::lol: We still love him!

he's like a male socialite speak of does he have any duties (besides showingup to parties and making apperences hahah) that he should be doing in order to prepare himself for the thrown??

^ I don't really think that enters his consciousness much...!

^ I don't really think that enters his consciousness much...!
i agree. i don't see that he is shaping up for the throne. in anyway, even though that andrea is second in line to the throne, we'll never know at this rate that he's going to replace albert. maybe he'll shape up later? at 35? or 40? :ermm:

I can actually see him married happily with children...just not as a Prince of Monaco! I don't really think anyone looks forward to being on a throne, in charge of a country, with so much publicity and no privacy.I think Rainier really handled it well, but then again he was prepared from day one.That's the huge difference.

^Hmm, if I were handed a throne and a palace, I wouldn't complain. There are worse things.

What all the public scrutiny? Wherever you go, your whole life is documented.Each person you meet is subsequently hounded by the press.You have to use plotting and discretion in extremes to get a few hours alone, unwatched.That sounds like hell to me,and most likely to Andrea as well!

What all the public scrutiny? Wherever you go, your whole life is documented.Each person you meet is subsequently hounded by the press.You have to use plotting and discretion in extremes to get a few hours alone, unwatched.That sounds like hell to me,and most likely to Andrea as well!

Well he already goes through that so there isn't much of a jump if he were to inherit the throne.

Except he'd be stuck in Monaco.And have to wear a uniform and a crown.Sounds like a nightmare to him!

Except he'd be stuck in Monaco.And have to wear a uniform and a crown.Sounds like a nightmare to him!

Uniform? Like a suit? Well not really I don't see PA in a suit everyday. He does wear the formal "uniform" on official Monaco functions but I don't think they hate it. And Monaco doesn't have a crown.... I don't think he would be "stuck" in Monaco. Im sure he loves the place, he was born there and spent alot of time there. He might not want to be prince but then again he might no be totaly opposed to the idea if it came to that. After all its just another job. A more high profile job than normal. Its like hed be joining the family business. :)

I believe Andrea would take anything as it comes. If has to be Prince of Monaco I believe he would do his best, which is all anyone can ask. And if not, if he gets to have a domestic life with Tatiana, kids and picket fence and dogs and cats, he will do his best at that. Life throws you curve balls and the idea is to make the most of whatever you have in any given moment.

If you ask me, Andrea would like nothing more then to live this casual life style for the rest of his life. I don't think he would do well as Prince of Monaco because I don't think he is very motivated. I hope I'm wrong.

Wouldn't you want to have as much fun :lol:as possible if your future included the potential of running a principality...everyone - including your family - depending on your every decision?!:ermm: He may not be called upon to lead until he's 40-something, so hopefully by then, he'll be ready....

^Ah, now there is the classic "sow your wild oats" position. I don't agree or disagree. It would not be my way, but it is certainly one way (and a popular way, perhaps) of doing things.

There are 3 pics on Charlotte's current events page - her recent visit to NYC to see Andrea, Tatiana, and others (Alex is with her) - can someone post those here, too; thanks

Here is the page that shows Andrea

From Oggi magazine, first posted by covdm in Charlotte's current events, him & Char with friends, including Tatiana and Alexander, in NYC, shortly before Monaco national day.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2s6pq2u.jpg

Click on the image to mega size it

Last edited:
Thanks CasiraghiTrio for the post! :) I'm sure none of them are in NYC now, since it's almost Christmas...well, maybe to shop, but then w/their families.

andrea would be future prince of monaco. i think he should find a lost french or italian royal to marry. it would be very glamorous.

Does anyone know if Andrea and Tatiana :wub: are together in Brazil, again, this year for their (what is becoming) annual White party to celebrate NY's Eve?

Andrea is a strange boy. I can't make up my mind about him. Sometimes he appears to be a shy, sensitive, tender young man. Others he seems to be just a lazy good for nothing guy that spends his days with a glass and a cigarette in his hands...Physically he looks like a romantic poet of the XIX century, a cross between Kurt Cobain and Lord Byron.

For Andrea his father's death was a great sorrow and that influenced his character. Prince Albert 's behaviour, who doesn't want marry, makes his future in stand by, this is not a pleasant situation.

Vogue Daily feature on style.com.
Line mentioning Andrea:
Feb. 19, 2009
"Kirsten Dunst and Mary-Kate Olsen both made an evening out of the night, traipsing from the Gilhart dinner to the after-party at the Bowery Hotel and staying late to hear an acoustic performance by Chief. Also seen late at night: Andrea Casiraghi with girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo, Stavros Niarchos, Lily Donaldson, and Vladimir Restoin-Roitfeld."
http://i43.tinypic.com/11v371j.jpg

Fixed! Sorry.

Last edited:
Andrea is a strange boy. I can't make up my mind about him. Sometimes he appears to be a shy, sensitive, tender young man. Others he seems to be just a lazy good for nothing guy that spends his days with a glass and a cigarette in his hands...Physically he looks like a romantic poet of the XIX century, a cross between Kurt Cobain and Lord Byron.

Oh my I agree with you! His style and look is very reminiscent of Kurt Cobain. (Not a compliment!). He still isn't looking very good in that last photo.

I'm torn between happy :) to FINALLY see updated news on them, but concerned because he's still doesn't look great.....:nonono:

I'm totally agree with you he's still doesn't look great,
but in the last picture....is my impression or Tatiana is covering her finger?
Is happening something?

[-]Hmmm. . . the link isn't working for me. :([/-]

Scrap that, it's working fine now. :)

Andrea - the hair. . . :nonono: he just looks so much older than his age. And pink is definitely not his colour, LOL! :ohmy:

gemini85, do you mean to say that you think Tatiana is hiding an engagement ring? Hmmm. . . I doubt it - but you never know. . .

I'm totally agree with you he's still doesn't look great,
but in the last picture....is my impression or Tatiana is covering her finger?
Is happening something?

From the same event, but with the coat on - nothing on her finger.
Pic

Only a REAL man wears pink..good God,Andrea..he is so SCRAWNY.Looks like all my hippie vegan friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom