Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 12 : May 2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New pic/25th Oct. 07

October 25, 2007 : Prince Andrea Casiraghi of Monaco attending the 25th Princess Grace Foundation-USA awards gala, held at the Sotheby's auction house in New York City, New York. (VR)

Pic

:flowers:Thanks for the pic Ianna!
Andrea looks sick to me, I mean his eyes look red! Am I wrong?

:flowers:Thanks for the pic Ianna!
Andrea looks sick to me, I mean his eyes look red! Am I wrong?

It may depend on the flash, and he's very likely to wear contact lenses as well. After all Caroline is short sighted, and Grace also was. I remember that Caroline's eyes often looked red in old pics.;)

P.S.: Giov, I'm glad you liked my avatar!

He looks kind of spaced out, maybe tired or tipsy, or downright drunk, or stoned, but definitely spaced out. :p I like his necktie a lot, and the tux is nicely fitted, for a change! ;)

As much as I love seeing pictures of Andrea and Tatiana enjoying themselves, I must say.....oh...my...God:eek:about his appearance, again. He's gone back to rail thin again - eyes looking sunken in, all of his bones showing, pale, scraggly hair....I don't know what's happening with him, whether it's his diet or poor choices he's making, but I hope that his physical appearance improves soon. If it's his vegetarian (or, maybe strict vegan) diet, and he's mentally ok/happy, then that's great, and he's choosing to remain thin. I always wish him well, whatever he's choosing to do - but remain concerned....:ermm:

I never noticed how nice Tatiana's facial structure was. She has great cheekbones.

And she needs to whip up some sancocho for Andrea! He needs to put on a little bit of weight.

Tatiana looks very pretty in these pictures. Great cheekbones. It's funny that in this picture the caption says they are next to Charlene. I think the woman on Andrea's left (our right) could be the socialite Amanda Hearst. Big ? there.

^ yeah, I think it's Amanda Hearst too.

Andrea was at Halloween party hosted by vmagazine.com and
Gemma Ward at Nur Khan's Rose Bar at the Gramercy Park Hotel,
NYC, October 31, 2007.
V MAGAZINE

He looked terrible, and I don't think it was due to the costume...

What an unflattering angle. He totally look surprised.:closedeye

wow, he looks more than just terrible! He looks like he has cancer and is on the verge of dying! poor thing!

What is he supposed to be.....Hugh Hefner? :huh:

Not sure what Andrea was supposed to be; looks as if he's wearing a silk robe, but as others have stated, not his best shot - of course, the photographer may have been shooting deliberately at weird angles to make people appear more strange than normal.....

What is he supposed to be.....Hugh Hefner? :huh:

i agree with you he looks like he is going as Hugh but who knows he could be a boxer anyway he looks good now.......he's got a little meat back on his bones.:D

Some of those people had funny and cool costumes. Josh Hartnett as Bob Dylan.... :rolleyes: :lol: And some guy dressed up as Donatella Versace; that was hilarious. The "Princess Diana" person was just stupid....and disgusting, with all the blood on her dress. But the best imho was the Yves Saint Laurent guy. Hands down, the funniest. I wonder what Julia Restoin Roitfeld tried to be.

I have no idea what Andrea was trying for. Hefner maybe. Some kind of pimp daddy I guess. Maybe he was trying to be a white boy version of Diddy, who knows? ;)

The "Princess Diana" person was just stupid....and disgusting, with all the blood on her dress

I agree - totally tasteless

Did you speak about this picture? (posted by shappica)
Sorry but . . . I can't see Andrea :ermm: I mean, I think it is a girl on that photo . . .

Last edited:
You need to click on '11.01.07 Fright Night' then view the attendees inside there..

You need to click on '11.01.07 Fright Night' then view the attendees inside there..
Thank you mizzy2006
His costume is boring. No crazy Halloween make up. In his place I would have tryed to wear a totally crazy costume and a lot of make up so that nobody identified me:)

yeah its Amanda Hearst. She's on the junior commitee at the Princess Grace Foundation so she always goes.

Andrea was at Halloween party hosted by vmagazine.com and
Gemma Ward at Nur Khan's Rose Bar at the Gramercy Park Hotel,
NYC, October 31, 2007.
V MAGAZINE

Didn't he wear this get up last year - only with weird eye make up? Maybe I'm mistaken, and I'm sure it's buried on a thread somewhere, but this looks familiar; no pics of Tatiana?

Another photo of Andrea

Picture

The girls are Josefine La Baume (I think) and Harley Viera Newton (I think she's cousin of the Dellals)

he looks good there....love the pic...thx julliette

Yes, lots of MANLY hair showing!! :lol: He looks relaxed, and to be having fun. Not sure what the event is, or where, but glad to see his hair is getting longer, again, too.:rolleyes:

that pic reminds me of the 40 year old virgin movie where the guy gets his chest hair waxed off lol

that pic reminds me of the 40 year old virgin movie where the guy gets his chest hair waxed off lol

"OOOOHHHH KELLY CLARKSON!!":ROFLMAO: That would hurt like heck, if he were to do it! Isn't that something only body builders and models do?! :lol: I prefer men to look like men, not over groomed and perfect. I still don't like him w/facial hair of any kind, but every now and then, he lets it go....always happy when he shaves.

Prince of Monaco, Andrea Casiraghi and longtime girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo strolling with new puppy dog in the streets of Paris. Paris, France, December 21, 2007 (c) MRYL / KCS Presse / IBL

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4* *Pic5* *Pic6* *IBL*

OMG he looks HOT again! Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom