Andrea Casiraghi Current Events Part 12 : May 2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't forgot the great pain that he had when was young,maybe he often does these stupid thing because still suffer
Yes he had a great traumatism, growing up without a father is hard, especially he must be the only one who really remember him.
It's a pity, I hope the pain will ease down.

Please--imo Harry and William had a far worse trauma and they don't do these things (cept for Harry's Nazi episode).

andrea

Adolescent boys need a father. William and Harry had a father during those difficult adolescent years, as devastating as it was to lose their mother. Andrea and Pierre did not have their own father to guide and set limits. They had unlimited funds and unlimited temptations.

Please--imo Harry and William had a far worse trauma and they don't do these things (cept for Harry's Nazi episode).
1° harry and will were much more grown-up
2°both harry and will do very much stupid thing(drunk,beat paparazzi...)
3°for a boy the father is very important

Has everyone seen the new Vogue - there is a small picture of Tatiana and Andrea at a dinner party, and Tatiana is quoted - it briefly states that she'll be partying w/Andrea and family in Italy for a celebration of the House of Valentino, and returning to NYC next semester.

Ya I just picked it up today- It also says Shes studying Photography at NYU

i would never thought she would take photography..i always thought she would take something like economics, business administration..stuffs like that..

In this month's Town and Country magazine, Tatiana is pictured wearing a Valentino gown - the article is on Valentino. It also has Lynn Wyatt who is a close friend of the Grimaldi's. It's quite interesting to read and gives a lot more information about her that helps to explain why Andrea seems so comfortable with her.

In this month's Town and Country magazine, Tatiana is pictured wearing a Valentino gown - the article is on Valentino. It also has Lynn Wyatt who is a close friend of the Grimaldi's. It's quite interesting to read and gives a lot more information about her that helps to explain why Andrea seems so comfortable with her.

Can you write some of those informations, or scan the article, for those who can't read that mag?

Yes please, it would be great to read it, and see the pictures! :)

It was just one pic, and she looked terrible; much older than she is and very harsh looking.

Yeah, Tatiana does look fuller and brighter. She was far too skinny before. As she puts on much-needed weight, Andy loses it. But at least he has chopped off his hair again, he looks so much better with just that change. If we can get him to beef up -- he should take more vitamins, I guess, and maybe even get some of that cryotin (sp?), that stuff GNC sells that makes you put on weight, for people with that problem, the lucky ones! :D
Yes, with some weight on him, he would be Andy the Glorious again! :cool:

They both look so much better. I love the pics of him getting a shave. He looks so cute again.

:heart1:andrea is so beautiful,tatiana is lucky.for me andrea is the perfect boy:beautiful,young,rich and maybe prince of monaco

Andrea is getting a shave, just like a normal guy! I prefer him clean shaven, and I've gotten used to shorter hair - I agree w/many, however, in that I'm concerned about his weight - but, he and Tatiana are happy together, so that's what is important.

Cool pics. And he does look good, maybe he'll get back to his old looks,...

Andrea is looking much better, in my opinion. I like the "clean face" - short cut and clean face (shaved); also looks he's got more color, he looked so pale in some pictures I saw of him a while ago.

HQ's

From three of the recent Face-to-Face pictures, I made enlarged versions here. Enjoy.:flowers: Andy looks great in these new pics, especially at the Valentino event, even too skinny, he still looks much better than a month ago, but maybe it's just his nice tan deceiving me. The shorter hair works so much nicer for him. I am rather disgusted though, that the paparazzi even took pictures of him having his face shaved. That was rather crossing the line, in my opinion. I think taking long lens pictures of him on a yacht swimming and diving, that's one thing, but in a hair salon? What next? Sitting on a toilet? :eek:

From three of the recent Face-to-Face pictures, I made enlarged versions here. Enjoy.:flowers: Andy looks great in these new pics, especially at the Valentino event, even too skinny, he still looks much better than a month ago, but maybe it's just his nice tan deceiving me. The shorter hair works so much nicer for him. I am rather disgusted though, that the paparazzi even took pictures of him having his face shaved. That was rather crossing the line, in my opinion. I think taking long lens pictures of him on a yacht swimming and diving, that's one thing, but in a hair salon? What next? Sitting on a toilet? :eek:

I think they would if they could :bang:

I agree thet he looks very good lately, I can see glympses of younger and fabulous Andrea.

With all his travels to Spain and his relationship with Tatiana, one would think he'd speak Spanish. Who knows? Maybe he picked it up.

Ani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom