The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > Royal Families of Germany and Austria

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 08:25 AM
Courtier

Thanks Dee-Dee! Seems that you can have really fun with him.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:55 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee-dee View Post
according to the pics above, Xenia has to be really tall, dont you think?
That's true, I mean isn't Albert like 1,95m? None of them is standing completely straight but still she must at least above 1,80

Old 10-13-2010, 09:45 AM
Nobility

OMG theses pics really take the cake....Thank you dee-dee for sharing with us.

What the hell is the pink something on his head ?

And the pillow in his shirt...what does he want to tell us ? Is Xenia pregnant ? ( no seriuos question, dear moderator...don't delete.....)
Old 10-13-2010, 09:53 AM
Courtier

Looks like a hairband.

N E K T A R's Photos - Abschlussparty der Wiesnkellner 2010 (HappyHippo & Friends) | Facebook

Old 10-13-2010, 11:18 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphine View Post

And the pillow in his shirt...what does he want to tell us ? Is Xenia pregnant ? ( no seriuos question, dear moderator...don't delete.....)
I hope not...Xenia seems to be a nice girl, beside the fact that I'm not enjoying her at all, but after the affair with the other prince I think she's not the perfect choice for Albert...anyway.. he knows best
Im curious what Furstin Gloria thinks about that realationship
Old 10-13-2010, 11:25 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I think we can always count on princess Gloria to tell her mind, so if she doesn't like the girl she will probably not stay quiet about it. I believe she once said in an interview that the only thing you could do about the coice of partners that your children make is: 'pray, pray, pray'.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:38 AM
Commoner

I count on Albert that he won't stay blind

...on the other hand (Im not judging) I cannot imagine that I could fell in love with my friend's ex ... different people different decisions
Old 10-13-2010, 11:59 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee-dee View Post
... I'm not enjoying her (Xenia) at all, ...but after the affair with the other prince I think she's not the perfect choice for Albert...anyway.. he knows best . Im curious what Furstin Gloria thinks about that realationship
Don't forget Xenia's father's and mother's business-affairs. I think, Lukas Auersperg-affair + Maculan's business-affairs are too much affairs:

About father Alexander Maculan's bankruptcy March 1996:
Powered by Google Docs
A Case Study on the Fatal Experience of a Western Firm in Eastern Europe
The Austrian construction company Maculan started a large scale expansion strategy into East Germany and related CEE markets immediately once those markets became accessible – a strategy that turned out fatal soon ...
July 2008 Alexander Maculan says: “I think it is a right time to invest actively into Ukraine."
DEOL Partners and Maculan Holding at Austrian-Ukrainian Business Forum - PR.com
Now 2 years later, the project is cancel, Ukraine is not able to pay this millions project and Alexander Maculan is still looking for the “Big Deal”...
• FORMAT Online • Ein Jahr nach der Panik: Osteuropas Brsen boomen, doch die Situation ist zerbrechlich • Wirtschaft berblick
About mother Marie Maculan's business:
Abendzeitung - Reibach mit der Ösi-Bank: Sie alle sollen verdient haben
...Finally the list of „Upper Class“ is published, who's members seem to be involved all together in the scandalous exploitation of Bavaria by selling the state Austria's ailing Hypo Group Alpe Adria. Also on the list:Marie Maculan ...

You can still find Xenia Maculan on Lukas Auersperg's fb-friends-list, here the link:
Lukas Auersperg | Facebook
You find his wife Alice also on his list, her name is now Alice Auersperg

Alice Auersperg | Facebook
Old 10-13-2010, 12:14 PM
Commoner

Thanks Adelheid,
you seem to be right although we should never trust men (kiddin' of course )

Do you know if the Maculan family have any Easteuropean roots?? I'm wondering because Xenia and her siblings have really non austrian names albeit its not needful to have ones
Old 10-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Courtier

Princess Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis attends the store launch of Vanessa Bruno at Vanessa Bruno Store on October 14, 2010 in London
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4
Old 10-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Nobility

Elizabeth hair is growing so fast...I'm jealous...her clothing are a weird combination, but I actually like it...
Old 10-18-2010, 03:58 PM
Commoner

I believe there was something similar here(I couldnt find it :( ) but still its good to see Albert
Albert von Thurn und Taxis: Der rasende Fürst - Videos - BUNTE

Lustige Videos - Gratis Fun Video - Deine funny Videos bei Clipfish

oh, and Elisabeth has posted smth new on her blog about the safari that Maria, Furstin Gloria and she had in Kenia
Old 10-18-2010, 09:12 PM
Courtier

Freiburg:*Der Afghanistan-Rückkehrer - Menschen*●●●*fudder

A soldier from Germany tells about his service in Afghanistan.
In one paragraph he describes a practice, in which the soldiers are prepared in the case of killing people. In his (the soldier) unity was Albert. He must play an injured victim with pig liver and guts, he should looks like a victim. It stanks and it was yukky, but realistic. Albert refused to go with his unity into Afghanistan.

The article is btw very interesting.

Old 10-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Nobility

Indeed that is an interesting article, I just don't get why Albert should have been to Afghanistan I mean, as far as I know he just did his 'Grundwehrdienst' (military service) as you have to, back when he did it was for about nine month and 'Grundwehrdienstleistende' (people doing the basic military service) do not go to missions abroad.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Gloria of Thurn und Taxis has attended the 19th "Take Home a Nude" Art
Auction and Party at Sotheby's New York City, October 18, 2010.

Not all pieces are nudes, landscapes and still-lifes are also part of the donated works

** Pic **
Old 10-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Heir Apparent

It appears that the Flintstone period is going on. I had a hope that Princess Gloria would start wearing her magnificent pearls in autumn.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
It appears that the Flintstone period is going on. I had a hope that Princess Gloria would start wearing her magnificent pearls in autumn.
Love the Flintstone comment Al bina.The necklace sure does look like it right out of the cartoon.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think he studied there, there is someone on Facebook called Albert Thundertaxi (University of Edinburgh, Graduate 2006) and the picture looks very much like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saschana View Post
Pretty sure he does, he actually lived in Edinburgh for a couple of years
Old 10-29-2010, 12:53 PM
Commoner

There won't be Elisabeth's Princess Diaries anymore :((
well...not at FQR
Old 10-29-2010, 03:35 PM
Nobility

Why ? Did she resigned or is she fed up with that diary or Finch's Quarterly Review...
( I've noticed that the last month articles became shorter and infrequently..)

Tags
albrecht, fürstin gloria, german royalty, gloria, thurn und taxis