Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 2: July 2008 - July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's me...yieppeiehyayeah...I always knew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No ..I'm kidding.... :)))

That's Clemence Poesy as Fleur Delacour in Harry Potter IV.

Thanks for the photos!
Furstin Gloria and her daughters definitely enjoy attending the opera festival.

Hi Stefan, who is the green dressed woman near Albert TuT:

P1050005.jpg

That's Xenia Maculan with Albert von Thurn und Taxis (29. August 2009)

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...-alice-von-bayern-august-29-2009-a-24345.html

Originally Posted by Adelheid
Is somebody here from Austria?
Please tell us who is that girl at page 7 in this link:

[URL]http://www.wochenblatt.de/service/epaper/epa1254,255[/URL]

This weekend, Saturday 4. September 2010

Albert von Thurn und Taxis attends Xenias Maculan's sister Anna's Wedding. Albert's sisters Maria Theresia and Elisabeth were also there.

At this link:
Rührende Adels-Märchenhochzeit - Heute.at - LeuteHeute

picture 3: Albert and Xenia in gold dress.
picture 4: Francesca (li.), Eleonora, Karl and Gloria Habsburg
picture 7: Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis and sister Maria Theresia (in Vivienne Westwood)

Stories austrian press:
Rührende Adels-Märchenhochzeit - Heute.at - LeuteHeute

Bau-Tycoon-Tochter heiratet Husslein-Sohn

More photos:
PRESSEFOTOS Husslein Maculan Hochzeit @ St. Elisabeth Platz am 04.09.2010, Fotograf AndreasTischler.com - Pressefotos Promifotos Eventfotos Szene Partyfotos Fotoshooting Fotograf Fotograph Presse Pressefotograf Events Party Diskothek Club Clubbing

If you want to know who is who, please put the pictures here and I'll tell you, I know some names.

Thanks for photos!
Princess Maria Theresia looked perfect in the dress by Vivienne Westwood.

Thank you, Adelheid.
Do you have the pic with Albert and Xenia in the golden dress in a better quality/ bigger ?

They seem to be a cupple for quite a long time...? August 2009...and they must have been a couple for month til he took her to such an official event...

May be she is the next Maculan to marry ?

Your're welcome Fürstin Taxis, Al_bina and Seraphine :)

Seraphine, this is the only one picture I got of Albert at Xenia's sister's wedding.

About
HSH Prince Lucas von Auersperg and HRH Princess Alice von Bayern's wedding, August 29 2009,
I must tell you, that all 4: Lucas, Alice, Albert and Xenia attended the university in Edinburgh.

In this link, click at photo IMG_4183 = nr. 36 in the dia-show, I think this is Xenia at the box:

Albert Thurn und Taxis - Motorsportgalerie - ADAC GT Masters Hockenheimring (DE), Mai 2010 |

Xenia is non royal I guess. But I could be wrong.

I think we all wanna see a princely wedding! :flowers:

:germanyflag:

German prince Albert von Thurn und Taxis lives in Switzerland and imports girlfriend from Austria :nonono:

Story at first in "Regensburger Wochenblatt" (Ratisbon-Germany-Newspaper) and today in "BUNTE" (German-Magazine).

Der Fürst ist frisch verliebt!

:previous:Is there anything wrong with having a girlfriend from Austria?
Given the photos in the post #460, did Prince Albert win a race? If yes, what kind of race it was?

:previous:Is there anything wrong with having a girlfriend from Austria?
Given the photos in the post #460, did Prince Albert win a race? If yes, what kind of race it was?

Maybe some people would prefer a German girlfriend for him and that he would live in Germany, I personally don't really care as longs as he's happy ;)

He races the ADAC GT Masters and won quite a few races, as far as I know he even leads the championships.

Maybe some people would prefer a German girlfriend for him and that he would live in Germany, I personally don't really care as longs as he's happy ;)

An Austrian girlfriend would be perfect for Albert IMO if only she wasn't from that nouveau riche milieu.
Surely it would be better for him to live in Germany. The perfect catholic prince shouldn't fear taxes!

just perfect

xenia maculan is a perfect choice for albert. her mother comes from the styrian goess-saurau and the salzburg mayr-melnhof family and they are all known as practising catholics. so you can be sure, gloria tt will be happy with her as alberts girlfried (or whatever else).

:previous:

Ohh, bye, bye Mr. Prinz von Thurn und Taxis, welcome Mr. Prinz Maculan Goess-Saurau and Mayr-Melnhof :cool:

Do Xenia and Anna have more brothers or sisters ?

Yes, I'd also prefer Albert marrying a princess/ countess or a pretty normal girl.

I don't like that newly rich girls....but of course I ( we all) don't know her. May be she is nice.

But I don't know if he would marry her. She is probably his first real girlfriend and he is 27 ! ?

Liebe Adelheid, you forgot the 8th maculan offspring: the brides father alexander maculan has with the late (great!) actess nicolin kunz an illegitimate son - caspar. anyway - I do not see an illegitimate child as a problem....don't stay in the 19th century it's great that anna husslein gave birth to her son!

Hi carinthia, how old is Caspar now? Is his last name Kunz or Maculan?

Nicolin Kunz - Biography
She was an Austrian actress.
Nicolin Kunz was born on Thursday, December 9th, 1954, in Vienna, Austria. Her zodiac sign was Sagittarius, and in Chinese astrology, her sign was that of the Horse.
She died on Wednesday, December 31st, 1997 at the age of forty-three (43) in Carinthia, Austria.

nicolin kunz died at the weissensee one of the most beautiful regions in carinthia. I can only suppose - caspar might be between 17 and 20 now?

Thank you carinthia, Caspar was a little boy when his mother died :sad:
What about father Maculan, is he taking care of his son?

xenia maculan is a perfect choice for albert. her mother comes from the styrian goess-saurau and the salzburg mayr-melnhof family and they are all known as practising catholics. so you can be sure, gloria tt will be happy with her as alberts girlfried (or whatever else).

Uhm interesting, so Xenia's aunt is the Furstin von Waldek und Pyrmont.
Such a pity that if her mother is a noble, she's not. She surely can't be called a perfect choice. The newly rich problem remains.

The Maculan family showed horrible taste in clothes at the recent wedding, they will surely get along well with the terrible fashion sense of Albert's sisters.

The Maculan family showed horrible taste in clothes at the recent wedding, they will surely get along well with the terrible fashion sense of Albert's sisters.
I completely agree with you!

Btw, since Xenia is not a noble, souldn'h her prospective marriage to Albert be considered as morganatic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom