Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 2: February 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love these photos, I love to see King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie surrounded by what they appreciate most, the family, and I would like to see the whole family complete with all the children and grandchildren.

Its great to see them all on holidays in Greece.

Achileas is the most spontaneous of the three brothers. I see on his Instagram account that women adore him, most of his followers are women. He is a very handsome and friendly man, Constantino is also handsome, but in many photos that he publishes in instagram he shows like he's an arrogant man

Yesterday, in the section stories´s instagram, Achi has published an image of the house of the Miller family in the north of Great Britain. They have finished their stay in Greece and are back in Great Britain.

I am very upset with the family of Prince Pavlos, they have only been in Greece for a week. Once a year, and only one week.They have gone to Greece, they have taken the picture with the King and Queen, Prince Pavlos has published the photo, very relevant, and they have left. Even I would say that they have not been staying at Porto heli, they have been staying at Spetses.

I am very upset with the family of Prince Pavlos, they have remained in Greece for a week.They have taken the picture with the King and Queen, and they have left. Even I would say that they have not been staying at Porto heli, they have been staying at Spetses.????

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very upset with the family of Prince Pavlos, they have remained in Greece for a week.They have taken the picture with the King and Queen, and they have left. Even I would say that they have not been staying at Porto heli, they have been staying at Spetses.????

Sad but true:sad:

The king looks very frail and nice to see Princess Benedikte with them.

And the Danish royal house refers to Nina as 'Her Royal Highness princess Nina'!

It's a pity that princess Tatiana isn't in the picture but I guess someone had to take the picture... Nikolaos took the first and she took the second.

I had doubts, if Nina was a Princess by a civil marriage or had to wait for the religious marriage, but the website of the Danish Royal House has resolved the doubt, she is Princess.
Is it true!!, the photo has been taken by Princess Tatiana

It's a shame they haven't updated the website of the Greek Royal Family yet. There is still no reference to Nina on the site.
But at least the Danish Royal House ended the doubts, Nina is Princess!

Pavlos, Marie-Chantal, Nikolaos and Tatiana went out for lunch together in Athens yesterday, October 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** tt.se gallery **
They walk near the Hotel Grande Bretagne the best hotel in Athens. King Konstantine stays always there when he's in Athens. Maybe the had lunch with him
I wonder who us the guy with them friend or bodyguard?

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

FRIEND!!
He is a friend of the Royal Family, he is Filippos Stratos, he is very close to Princess Alexia, Filippos Stratos is Arrietta's godfather. The Family of Filippos Stratos is very close to the Greek Royal Family, but he has a friendship relationship since childhood with Princess Alexia who is godmother of one of his children and Princess Alexia was in his wedding in Greece. He has luxury hotels.

FRIEND!!
He is a friend of the Royal Family, he is Filippos Stratos, he is very close to Princess Alexia, Filippos Stratos is Arrietta's godfather. The Family of Filippos Stratos is very close to the Greek Royal Family, but he has a friendship relationship since childhood with Princess Alexia who is godmother of one of his children and Princess Alexia was in his wedding in Greece. He has luxury hotels.
Thanks Stef. I presume he comes from the Stratos family former industry powerful

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Iro Kova, was a great friend of the Royal Family, she and her husband were at all the events of the Royal Family. A friend of mine, years ago, took a photo on Spetses, with her phone, in a Café, where she coincided with Queen Anne Marie and a group of her friends, including Iro Kova.
Here a photo of Iro Kova and Queen Anne-Marie and other with Prince Nikolaos
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/--jYgYPoE...jtchpvsNSW7Wz92QCNcBGAsYHQ/s432/basilissa.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GLw7rFpc...j0nPN8uEr1Yrbsxm4OkFACNcBGAsYHQ/s477/iro1.PNG

RIP

Princess Tatiana stepped in The Hellenic Initiative 9th Annual Gala in New York. Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie Chantal were in event too, he has published a photo in Instagram.
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=9633bed309af3dbe66d9fc8a903fe0c4&oe=61B2B870

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=d0660ff6d1e3d136c8c76945366b575a&oe=61B10AD7

The Hellenic Initiative (THI) 9th Annual New York Gala took place on December 4, in-person after last year’s virtual-only event, raising over $2 million to provide continued pandemic crisis relief and help foster Greek economic recovery opportunities after months of fiscal challenges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its very rare to see Princess Tatiana with the Crown Prince and Princess.

:previous:They have parallel lives, Princess Tatiana lives in Athens and, they live in New York, they are also very different, Prince Pavlos and his family like to be seen at parties of the rich and famous like Paris Hilton and others ... And , It is not common to see them at events linked to solidarity organizations such as the Hellenic Initiative, I believe that it is the first time that I see Princess Marie Chantal at a gala of this organization. Tatiana, however, is more linked to Greek solidarity acts and events, even I would say that more committed to family meets, she was in all the events of the Prince Philippos wedding.
I think that It is "very rare to see" Princess MC at a event like this. I like that she was in this event.

What a wonderful photo of the queen and her daughter in law,Princess Tatiana!

It appears that Princess Tatiana enjoys a warm relationship with her mother in law.

Back
Top Bottom