Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 6: May 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Queen Rania's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2010 - May 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Interesting dress with the mirrored embellishment. Queen Rania looked quite nice for the event.

i very much like the dress the mirrored details are very lovely and not usual.
she looks very classy.

I like the dress, and I even like the detail, but not sure about the placement. I might like it better else where on the dress. Kind of looks like half a breast plate. :ermm: But I do like she definitely took a chance with this.

The black gown is beautiful.

I find the jewel detail on the sleeves odd, but otherwise very elegant :flowers:

Yes, this is from Versace's haute couture collection Atelier Versace.

Jimmy Choo "Cloud" Red Flocked Metal Clutch Bag with Flocked and Crystal Flowers

Saint Laurent Classic Paris 105 Escarpin Pumps in Sky Blue
(Could only find the same pair in patent leather online, but QR's pair doesn't seem to be made of patent leather. Not 100% sure they are the same, but the design and the black sole look identical to me)

Very disappointing choice of dress. Versace has many gorgeous gowns but QR chose this awful dress. I guess she wanted to look fashion forward with this dress but it didn't work. Red and blue don't really click together in this case.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Queen Rania looked like a typical fashion victim. She could save the look, if the ribbon embellishment were modified. The makeup seemed harsh. Very rarely does Queen Rania pull avant garde designs off.

I agree. And I´ve seen videos and she looked so uncomfortable all event with the long ribbon. And I don´t like the combination of red and that type of blue.

I agree with all the above comments. She had to hold the red/blue ribbon all the time, that was at least awkward. The make up was not that smart. The clutch had a heavy embellisment I didn't like much and the sky blues pumps were the deathblow.

quite disappointing lool on Quees Rania the dess choice was ,not smart the make up too heavy and that shade of blue with red was the wosrt coloros combo Imo.

Last edited:
September 19, 2016 - Queen Rania in New York wearing a Peter Pilotto Fall 2016 runway dress

I thought the dress was pretty, I liked the nude color with the details and asymmetric hem. The downside of Queen Rania's look was her open hair, I think if it was pulled up, it would've looked so much nicer.

Full view ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2 ** Runway dress

Can't say that I love this dress, or even really like it. From the waist up it is interesting, from the waist down, for me, it's just hideous. The the hair looks a little messy. Not the Queen's best outing.

September 19, 2016 - Queen Rania in New York wearing a Peter Pilotto Fall 2016 runway dress

I thought the dress was pretty, I liked the nude color with the details and asymmetric hem. The downside of Queen Rania's look was her open hair, I think if it was pulled up, it would've looked so much nicer.

Full view ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2 ** Runway dress

Very nice, very feminine and very Pilotto.Success.

Ugh. The entire look doesn't make sense. :ermm:

It's the first look I really like on Rania since a long time. It's simple & elegant, refreshing to see it works so well for her after all these fashion victim outfits.

September 20, 2016 - At the 2016 Global Goals Awards Dinner in New York wearing a Peter Pilotto Fall 2016 runway dress.

Lovely dress! I like the combination of the white with the black embellishments.

Full view ** Side and clutch view ** Front view ** Runway dress
This dress I like very much. Just wish she had done something with her hair. And like DOM, this is a much needed boost to her choice of fashion as of late. She's been more miss that hit for a while.

Back
Top Bottom