Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 6: May 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find myself liking the look, but have to agree, looks more day event appropriate

that's very elegant outfit loove the lacy tp but me too i think this is rater daytime wear and for sush evening event.

Sorry again just a bizarre look. Looks like some odd matronly blouse with costume sleeves and weird detail. Tucked into an ill proportioned skirt with an upside diwn Cumberbund with a triangle pointing up. :ohmy: I assume it's a dress, but it's just a bizarre getup.

Its a different style and design, I like it.

i like the details on the front its intersting,her hair is better that way she looks good in overall.

Sorry again just a bizarre look. Looks like some odd matronly blouse with costume sleeves and weird detail. Tucked into an ill proportioned skirt with an upside diwn Cumberbund with a triangle pointing up. :ohmy: I assume it's a dress, but it's just a bizarre getup.
Right you are.

Black and white outfit over done too much going on. Don't like the belt on the gown.

I love the green dress!
Rania looked very nice.

Interesting dress. My favourite thing though, is the hair; feminine, youthful, and glossy without being over the top curly or frizzy.
I feel like I've seen this black belt before though.

Beautiful dress it´s different.

She looks lovely and the dress style I'd unique, but the pattern is too much for me.

She looked beautiful!

I like the cut of the dress, but the print ist ugly.

hmmmmmm..
That dress have nice cut i like the neckline but still I find the dress is too busy

i like her dress, there's something really interesting about those stones (?) sewed on it. but i can understand if some people don't like them, they look a bit out of place in a gala dress. beautiful handbag too.

Back
Top Bottom