Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 7: March 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something problematic with the hem. Dress weights creating points? Not properly pressed? No Bueno.

I also noticed that an wondered if it was not pressed properly by the lady in charge of her clothing.
Anyhow, this is a very becoming dress on her, I wonder if the fabric on the bottom part of the dress is linen for it wrinkles all the time as being a natural fabric. The way the lace and bottom meet is such a nice way of putting the 2 fabrics together. I like everything about this outfit for the occasion calls for something somber. She looks very dignified and being the lady that she is a beautiful queen representing her country.

:previous:

Wonderful dress! She wore it before at the annual concert on the eve of Belgian National Day in July 2015:

** July 2015 **

Yes this is a very pretty dress and she looks very happy here. I love the cut of the dress and can see this in different colors and fabrics for the future. I love those earrings, diamonds and turquoises perhaps. This is just perfect on her and hope to see it again.

Very pretty dress. Great cut and colors :flowers: love her earrings.

I really don't like the way the bodice doesn't fit. It is the signature style of her favorite designer, unfortunately. The darts in the bust are misplaced, and the sleeves are not set in to give enough room. Also the inverted pleats doe her figure no favors. Do like the print and those colors look very nice on her.

Very nice coat and scarf on her......and looking good for taking son to school this early in the morning.....love the color on her and want that coat for me..:lol:

It's the wonderful new Natan dress Mathilde first wore when President Trump and his wife visited Belgium in May:

** May 2017 **

That dress is so beautiful and regal. One of her best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, she is very elegant and chic in this dress. And the hat is perfect for her. This is how I see her, not those wild prints that she sometimes wears. Hope to see this again for it really suits her.

This outfit looks more Easter morning,than Italian cutting edge art show. The typical Natan Ill fitting bustling and armholes make it look really uncomfortable.

The dress is beautiful. Example Natan can do it well. Lovely to see again :flowers:

But I have to agree doesn't really scream art exhibition to me. :sad:

The blue look is great but the coat is terrible.

I quite agree with you, that blue jacket is very elegant and it is so nice, in fact I hope she wears it out again .

That long trench coat......horrible print, just horrible on her, makes her look bigger then she is and so busy and distracting on her. Hide it in the back of the storage unit and leave it there....

I love her light blue coat!

The trench - yikes! Just awful!

I think she was wearing the trench over the flared blue jacket- must have been cold there by the sea. A tall, slim woman like Mathilde can wear that 'special' trench over a slim cut dress or trouser outfit.

She looks great. I love the colors.

Beautiful color for the Queen!!

Queen Mathilde lovely in red-orange during a meeting with Peter John Cosgrove, Governor General of the Commonwealth of Australia, and his wife in Brussels today, September 25:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very beautiful dress!! Very beautiful color!!

She looks great, such a nice color on her and the dress is just fabulous. This is very nice and hope that she is on a trend to wear solid colors more instead of those wild prints.

Queen Mathilde in a new silver-grey dress with red leaves during a meeting with the First Lady of Benin Claudine Talon in Brussels today, September 26.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom