Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 6: May 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful new dress but no coat on Queen Mathilde given the winter chill in the air.

The blue look is just exquisite. She looks wonderful.

I remember reading that Diana wore silk thermals when she went out I wonder it Mathilde does the same thing.

Queen Mathilde in an elegant, new grey dress with a lace part on day 3 in the Netherlands today, November 30:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
The dress is lovely. The lace applique adds a feminine touch to it. I am not sure about the cabbage-resembling headpiece. A simple pill-box hat would have been a better choice.

Beautiful dress, love the detail. Her hair and accessories are great :flowers:

But like Max, hate the fascinator. After real hats from both ladies yesterday, sad :sad:

That first photo next to the train, all I could think was "Oh look, a couple of showgirls headed for the USO." :ROFLMAO:
I agree, they both look overdressed and especially max looks like a showgirl with that color and those shoes. The lace is just overdone, too much of it, for Mathilda, though the cut is nice.

Last edited:

Queen Mathilde in an elegant, new grey dress with a lace part on day 3 in the Netherlands today, November 30:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Personally I think this is one of her worst outfits. The lace seems to be chocking her up, the placement of the lace on the bust area isn't pretty and the color somehow doesn't suit her. Her hat in most pictures looks like a teal color.

Queen Mathilde attended the presentation of a social project in Namur today, December 8, wearing a grey top and a leather skirt:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Simple nice dress perfect for the visit!!

Queen Mathilde looking good in a recycled pink dress at the opening of the conference on Europe's Response to Sustainability Challenges at the European commission in Brussels today, December 20:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** October 2016 **

The pink dress is very beautiful.

Queen Mathilde visited the social house 'Buurtwerk Chambéry' in Brussels today, December 22, wearing a light pink top and matching long jacket/coat, combined with grey pants:

** Upper part ** Close up ** Full view **

Very nice choice for this visit!!

Very nice! I like the pale pink with grey. Brightens up the dreary day.

Now there is the Mathilde I love. Lovely look, pretty pink on a dreary winter day. :flowers:

A lovely and elegant choice for her daywear.

I love the soft shade of pink Mathilde is wearing and her earrings are very pretty and delicate - I like how they are matching her outfit, too! I'm not a fan of her trousers however, they're just not my cup of tea but they look okay with the outfit as a whole.

I love this outfit!! And at the Japan and now!

I absolutely love the colors. And the style is fantastic on her :flowers:

Wasn't a fan if the print the first time but it is growing on me.

I think Mathilde looks gorgeous, and that skirt in particular is beautiful. I like how she has worn cheerful colours in contrast with the dull winter weather.

The black dress is beautiful. Very elegant.

I really like this dress. I am not always a fan of florals, but this has an interesting almost photographic quality. Black and white adds to my like. She looks great :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom