Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 6: May 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect outfit, she should wear royal blue more often
That looks like real lapis - I envy her a necklace with slabs of lapis that fine!

She looked so very fit in that Blue/white/black suit. So much more fit than her outfit today with that tenty maroon patterned top! I wish she would show off her waist more often when wearing pants. I like it.

I like the color and patten of today's top and shoes, and dimple accessories :flowers: though do agree the fit of her arrival suit was far better.

Her dress at the embassy was simple but lovely. Great touch to wear a piece made local either local fabrics, especially on a short trip. Her styling was on point:flowers:

Both queens looked vibrant and lovely. Not overly a fan of the print, but I love the colors and the style is fantastic on Mathilde. She looks great:flowers:

Terrible skirt, makes her look huge and quite unattractive nex5 to queen rania

I like the skirt , I don't think she looks bad next to Rania, they both look nice.

Beautiful dress, beautiful color and perfect on Queen!!

I love the color of the coat but the over size proportions don't work for me:sad:

But I have always liked this dress on her. The color and style is great:flowers:

The jacket is terrible. Not at all elegant.

It was not only Mathilde visiting West Flanders: she was ecorting the King. For an official visit she looked underdressed.

North up the ladies dress up when the King makes an official visit. See this picture, two weeks ago.

A pity Mathilde did not spice up her game a bit more.

I think Mathilde looked good! A lovely coat and a nice printed dress.

Of course she looked good. But she is the Queen. No hat. No gloves. No nice jewels. No hofdames in her slipstream. It could have been the CEO of the company next-door visiting. That is whatI meant.

It was not an official Visit but a very early Visit in the morning at the seaside for "la criée des poissons". it is the Fish Prices for the day.
HM Majesty knows how to dress where she is going and need of hat and gloves to day.

Duc ,I remember a picture of Queen Maxima in big Capeline contemplating dead Fish !

Last edited:
She looks lovely and appropriate.i am a huge hat girl, but not every event calls got hat, gloves and pearls. A fish price visit is one of them :flowers:

She looks lovely and appropriate.

She was very elegant but to much dark for me!

A well-known dress but a very beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom