Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2015 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the gown is too much for her...it's wearing her. Maybe if the color was different.

LaRae

I think she looks like a fairy princess from the front, but from the back her (back)muscles look strange, almost grotesque.:eek:

I love her 1940's style hairdo.

I do love the beading...and her hair...I agree do like that.

Thinking that's just how the dress is pushing the skin up? It isn't attractive whatever is going on.

LaRae

Clotilde in the streets of Cannes yesterday, May 18, if the dress had been just a little bit longer all would have been perfect - the print and cut are so nice, it's just too short:

** Full view ** Back/Side view **

Her gown was stunning. She looked fantastic from the front. But the back was bad. The keyhole back looked odd, like it didn't fit. Reminds me of when shove feet into tiny shoes, but her back.

Today's dress was nice. But agree too short. Something I'd expect on someone younger like Beatrice.

I agree with iceflower. The dress would be nice if it weren't so short. Due to its length, it also seems a little too young for Clotilde.

I like the styling. I may not love the look - but I think the styling is spot on. JMO. Thank you Clotilde for making me smile at fashion.

Posts that did not have anything to do with Princess Clotilde's fashion choices have been deleted as off-topic.

Clotilde wearing a great long dress during the day in Cannes today, May 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And this evening looking great with an eyecatching dress at "The Meyerowitz Stories" screening in Cannes:

** Full view ** Back view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Posts that did not have anything to do with Princess Clotilde's fashion choices have been deleted as off-topic.

Clotilde wearing a great long dress during the day in Cannes today, May 21:

And this evening looking great with an eyecatching dress at "The Meyerowitz Stories" screening in Cannes:

** Full view ** Back view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I loved the long printed dress, nice style IMO.

The gown is breathtaking! One of her nicest she has worn.

Another special and nice dress at the Women in Motion Awards Dinner in Cannes yesterday, May 21:

Thanks - it's pretty but also edgy. Which I like a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clotilde attended the Kering Women in Motion Lunch yesterday, May 22, wearing a long dress in nice colours, with a nice print and fabric, but the cleavage ruins it for me:

** Full view **

Clotilde in black at the amfAR's 24th Cinema Against AIDS Gala in Cannes yesterday, May 25. I don't like the tummy top, I would have preferred if top and skirt had been stitched together with that lace part:

:previous: At her age with a short top; it makes me smile. I like this a lot; it shows her quirky taste without some of the very revealing side torso choices she has made in the past. I appreciate the green shoes. Does anyone know her eye color?

Hm... I'm not sure what to think about Clotilde's latest outfit. It's a bit loud for me.

Clotilde has the body to pull this kind of outfit off and doesn't have the media criticising what she wears. I love it!

Clotilde at the 70th Locarno Festival in Locarno, Switzerland on August 4 - could have been beautiful with a less revealing cleavage:

:previous: Nothing she has not shown us in the past. :shifty:

Clotilde at the "Celebration of Gabriel Yared 's Film Music" at the Philharmonie De Paris on December 9:

And earlier that day at the funeral ceremony in tribute to late French singer Johnny Hallyday in Paris:

Clotilde attended the preview of the documentary "Jane" about Jane Goodall in Paris yesterday, January 19 - the glasses, hair and make-up are great. Together with her statement shirt look she looks like her own daughter in her late teenage years or twenties. A likeable look!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

She does have exceptional skin. And this is very Clothilde in a very casual way.

I agree iceflower - I like Clotilde's outfit. She looks good! And no celebrity poses this time, either, which is a welcome change.

Usually I get her fashion sense and enjoy it, but.......Wow! The dress is more Helena Bohnam Carter than Clothide. Kinda looks like a black shower curtain with a belt. And the boot type shoes with it doesn't help.

Yesterday evening, January 22, Clotilde attended Dior's Surrealist Ball in Paris - looks great minus the slightly too short underslip/pants:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom