Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 7: March 2017 - August 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this dress, a perfect black tie-dress. But I think the earrings from last night would have been much better to this dress.

The dress is actually really good and different, but not for this event in my opinion. Not when the other women went proper gowns.

I love the floral gown. She looks stunning.

I really like this dress. The print makes it so fresh and on trend. Very nice, Vickan!

I'm happy for her that she loves these earrings. Frankly, I loathe them. The dress is OK. A number of ladies wore floral cascade (my term for a flower print that seems to move) patterns tonight and I liked it. The length is just not awe inspiring fashion. JMO. Love Vic. Just sayin'

Lovely dress. Beautiful colors and don't even mind the pattern :flowers:

But same as I said with Mary, too casual for event. They both stick out among the other ladies. Both fall safe in middle of the pack.

And I am on the hate earrings team. Especially with this dress, don't go.

Lovely dress. Beautiful colors and don't even mind the pattern. :flowers:

But same as I said with Mary, too casual for event. They both stick out among the other ladies. Both fall safe in middle of the pack.

And I am on the hate earrings team. Especially with this dress, don't go.TE]

I'm with the Countess, it's a lovely dress which would not have been either "too casual" or "safe" had she ditched those ghastly curtain tie-back tassel earrings. Come to think of it, had she worn the Epaulette earrings from the night before it would have both suited the dress and given it (and those gorgeous matching shoes) the extra gravitas needed. to do justice to that gorgeous updo and made it not such a 'safe' choice.

Great that Victoria finally recycled this Acne dress and shoes! This is such a beautiful dress. Fits like a glove. She looks fabulous, not so much spanish vibes than at the first time at the Polar Music Prize in 2013 but she looks good anyway. And great to wear swedish fashion in Norway. Waiting for a photo of her hairdo.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_e-cxYXsAAuxt7.jpg[/QUOT

The belt on the dress seems to be pretty high on the waist, is the original version of the dress with a belt?

Not her best dress! Not flatter Victoria.

Pretty unattractive print but the colors are nice. The waist seems to be at an odd place, on the low side. Is it supposed to be a blouson

I don't like the sleeves, and the swan is..weird, but overall I like it. I really like the pleats in the skirt (I think they're called accordion pleats?).

Wow is it ugly. Looks like backdrop from a ballet. And fit not flattering at all :sad:

I really wish Victoria would wear her hair down & styled like other CP, hers is always pulled back into some kind of a bun, gives me a headache just looking at it

I find the dress very beautiful. Very exquisite print.

A lovely cut and style but that print, it's not pretty in anyway. Victoria could do so much better! I hope she doesn't wear this dress again.

Very pretty - I like it very much. Wish her hair had been slightly softer but that's her go to hair style - she obviously finds that works best for her.

Last edited:
I'd bet this dress was beautiful in person. The print is unusual but not unattractive at all. And there is something about a voluminous draping skirt that makes a woman feel so jejune! At least that's how it makes me feel.

What a wonderful dress! It looks very similar than MaxJenny! dresses and other outfits, they have city prints. Victoria looks absolutely gorgeous in it. And her posture is amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to like Victoria's dress, but for some reason it just doesn't click with me. The idea is fun, because I like how it seems that the sights of Stockholm are printed on the dress. Perhaps I'll warm up to it.

Great cut and colors, but I really can't get past the very shiny fabric....

This dress is awful. Too much in design.

I really like this. This is fashion being fun while still very appropriate. She wore black/navy all day before this. Give the woman some space.

I love this! Shiny fabrics usually turn me off, but this looks great! I guess because the print of the fabric detracts from its shiny-ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom