Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of Victoria's latest outfit, nothing seems to work. I think the coat would work best with an evening gown/dress but the top with jeans or a simple skirt. The trousers are a little baggy for me.

I must say I missed the first picture some how. I only saw the look from the waist up and without the coat. I thought it was a skirt.

I was confused reading everyone's comments about busy and trousers. It wasn't until I noticed the coat comment I went looking for my missing photo.

I stand by my comment, I love the style and color of the blouse. And earrings. :flowers:

That said I don't like the fur coat. And her pants look like she is channeling Stephanie.

Still, minus coat, prefer to the striped look earlier. But yesterday was the best

Great pants with the stripe down the side and cute fake fur jacket. Have we seen the blouse before?

Great look except for the hair.

LaRae

I love this look. The color of the suit is great. I love the blouse and how the sleeves are longer than the jacket, gives interest. Definitely a good look :flowers:

I dislike it when the top is longer than the jacket. Looks messy...

Not a fan of the look. To be honest, I don't think that frilly tops do anything for Victoria!

it is not formal i can accept that as casual ware

Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 -

I like the blouse Victoria wore for her interview in the yearly TV review of the SRF. Any ID?

Here is the link to SVT's traditional "Året med kungafamiljen" (The Year with the Royal Family)
Året med kungafamiljen 2016 _ SVT Play

Victoria was interviewed at Haga Palace.
http://imageupper.com/s02/1/6/D14829531251117655_2.jpg
http://imageupper.com/s02/1/6/D14829531251117655_1.jpg

The best at the program were the interviews with the king and Victoria. The king was relaxed and Victoria is such a pro, her knowledge and passion at the environmental, water and sea issues is great to hear. And it was nice to see Daniel playing floorball with the kids in Jordbro, he is so natural with the kids. It was also good that they didn't show so much the big events of the year which had had their own programs.
The program was better than in many years.

TV4's "Kungahuset 9-5" was a huge disappointment. I liked the interviews of the king, queen, Victoria and Daniel. It is always good when the royals speak seriously about their work. But there was too much of everything at the program, too short clips, bad filming, it was confusing. And the music was just awful. No solo events of the queen were shown. Ebba Kleberg von Sydow was shown too much. The part of the royal fashion was totally unnecessary.

Last edited:
She looks great, very fit, love the pinstripes and the color blue. The heels look too high for her, ruins the look, imo.

Lovely! Relaxed and happy. Wish there was a change in hairstyle...but it's better than a bun.

Lovely! Relaxed and happy. Wish there was a change in hairstyle...but it's better than a bun.

I would love for Victoria to have a new hairstyle, but at least she keeps it out of her face and it is usually neat and polished looking. And no extensions or fillers, except perhaps for updos for tiara hair, which is why I suppose she keeps it long.

I love the suit and neck detail of the top. She looks fantastic :flowers:

Victoria looks wonderful, love how her ponytail is not so tightly pulled back and the ponytail itself is higher and bounces with natural curl. Its a big departure from the severely scraped back hair bound in a low ponytail or bun at the nape of her neck.

The suit is fabulous, just smart enough to be all business and casual enough to look relaxed. But its the accessories that finish the ensemble. A gorgeous and very functional black bucket bag with bright blue flashes on the handles and decoration and matching bright blue high heeled pumps. The heels are a perfect finish, both elegant and feminine instead of boring functional flats.

Crown Princess Victoria attends the inauguration of the 2017 Baltic Sea Future congress held at the Stockholm International Fairs & Congress Centre in Stockholm

Victoria looked very professional and stylish in a soft way.

Very smart and professional suit on the Crown Princess,her hair looks good too!

As individual clothing pieces I'm not keen on Victoria's jacket and trousers, but on Victoria they look fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom