Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 23: August 2014 - January 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the black marks, it is much better than with those awful pink ones.

Mary's outfit is nice and it also looks comfortable. I'm usually not a fan of leggins, but this time they get the thumbs up from me.

Effortless look! Mary looked very nice and the top and trousers matched nicely.

Effortless look! Mary looked very nice and the top and trousers matched nicely.

Effortless - I was thinking exactly the same word to describe this outfit! It works well - a nice top and smart trousers, elegant yet comfortable and appropriate for the occasion, one doesn't have to try too hard to look great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovley shade of pink, Mary looks elegant and classy! :flowers:

I do hope Mary has better taste than to start wearing the execrable Nathan...

Well I like Mary's outfit she wore during the wedding in Northern Ireland. I love that shade of pink and it works well with the white coat. I'm not as keen on the head piece, but I don't think it's bad either. If she did wear the same dress as Maxima (I think she did as they look very similar, but I can't tell for sure) it would be interesting to see if it is by Natan or not. If so I think this would be Mary's first Natan outfit. Her outfit today also has a 1920s vibe to me.

I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing! :lol: HM's outfit is more of a peachy colour and also has more ruffles, so I doubt they are the same dresses.

Letizia has a similar dress as well, doesn't she?

Love the pink color. I just dont like the white coat. It looks like a lab coat to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely dress but unfortunately it's not a dress to be matched with a coat, especially a white lab coat IMO. The head piece isn't pretty with such a lovely dress. The pieces are all lovely but not together.

Love the dress but not the hat or headpiece. Fred looks pretty spiffy!

I love the ensemble, though I do agree that the dress may have looked better without the coat (but it looks to be an outdoor ceremony in a rather dreary weather). Now, I know we don't usually discuss the fashions of the royal males, but boy, does Frederik's vest look like a sofa cover.

I like her ensemble. The white coat is daring for a wedding guest to wear. Must have been chilly or damp, and while I do not normally like the fascinators I do like this one. Overall, a good look imo. :flowers:

P.S. Frederick also looks great. Love his vest! :flowers:
Agree on all points. The fascinator is gorgeous, the old rose colour is very flattering to Mary's dark hair and fair complexion.

The dress looks to be a perfect match and very feminine. The coat is very elegant and I love that it falls short at the hem and thus exposing the bottom four inches or so of the old rose dress. That and the rose clutch creates a really soft effect and a break between the white of the coat and the shoes.

I find the whole look very elegant and feminine and is quintessential Mary. I'll also give a passing A Grade to Frederik who, whilst not colour co-ordinating with his wife, is looking (to quote Emmily) very spiffy indeed!

Love the dress on Mary I do remember it her on before or was it maxima, certainly Pravda. Always dislikes the coat a nice shawl would have worked fine

I love the dress and the little bag but I do think there is something not quite right and the coat is too severe for the look I think. I am not a fan of those coats they are around at the moment they just seem to "miss" IMO someone said lab coat .. good descripton.

Hope everyone doesn't mind that I'm a little late to the party- I meant to look at these yesterday, after not being on the forums for almost a week- I saw them mentioned in another thread- but I'm sick, and very foggy headed- and forgot.
Any- hoo-,
Love the dress and coat. Divine.
No disrespect to her late Majesty, but that hat is very Queen Mumish! Hate it.
Oh Fred...
Hate to say it, but Daria nailed it- Sofa cover. Dislike.
What is it with Danish Royal guys and vests? Wait till Tom and Lorenzo see...

I love the tie of Frederik. Bless him, the waistcoat is the sort of thing I would have worn at Christmas back in the early 1990s - my dress sense has improved slightly since then and I might even move on to skinny low-rise jeans this year before they go out of fashion!

Mary's outfit seem more like the sort of thing Mette-Marit would wear, although it is very nice and appropriate for a wedding.

Mary and Frederik today at Denmark's official Flag Day for our soldiers:
Mary is recycling from head to toe, including her 33 Euros H&M skirt.
It doesn't prevent her from looking ravishing IMO. Elegant, feminime and with a touch of 50'er chic woman, IMO the outfit is quintessential Mary.

http://b.bimg.dk/node-images/633/7/...mentet-i-kastellet-for-danmarks-internati.jpg

http://a.bimg.dk/node-images/633/7/...mentet-i-kastellet-for-danmarks-internati.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd...._=1420359802_2e9dd096bddb077db5de35344742822d

http://www.billedbladet.dk/sites/bi.../media/article/flagdag_hj_2.jpg?itok=bMujZmPM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom