Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 9 : July 2006 - Nov.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anag said:
I definitely did CT, very cool. And I agree, Pierrot IS a chick magnet, although, in those pics he looks a bit sweaty, not hot. But chick magnet nonetheless.

Ani

Yes, he is sweaty, and that is, I admit, kinda gross, but he's just so damn rocker! The curly sexy hair, the sloppiness, the bagginess, the attitude!
And with a model, how much more rocker can you get? :wub:

Dunno if these pics have been posted before.... Pierre in Milano 10 days ago:

Pictures!

Pierre @ D&G show!He's having a great time in Milan doesn't he?This girl behind is that model Carolina?Great find Michelle.

Oh yeah I think they were posted on page 4 or 5 by someone, but thanks anyway, Michelle. I don't think he looks good there, the greasy hair is very unappealing.......... Olympia is with him there. :wacko:

Hi,

Just to let you know that I saw Pierre Casiraghi on French TV (TF1) yesterday night. He attended the D&G show in Paris, I don't know the exact date. He was caught on camera while going out of the VIP Room where he was sitting with D&G, Kylie Minogue etc.... He was drop dead gorgeous:):)

;) Pierre is so beautiful! A real clone of his father. Anway its incredible how tall and thin he is! ;)

He decided to let his hair grow long this year. Last year he cut it short. I like him better with short hair but long hair looks very nice too. He still very handsome. ;)

New scans for Pierre in Milan (EVA)

Thanks for the pictures Tosca!
I think that the girl with Pierre is his cousin Afra, isn't she?

covdm said:

You're welcome, covdm!

I also think the girl in the big picture is one of his cousins. I guess it's Fernanda, instead. She looks like Fernanda sr. Afra got married some months ago.

hey, i haven't seen any pictures of pierre at the D&G fashion show. where can i find them? thanx. :)

Tosca said:
You're welcome, covdm!

I also think the girl in the big picture is one of his cousins. I guess it's Fernanda, instead. She looks like Fernanda sr. Afra got married some months ago.

I think you're right Tosca, I think it's Afra as well. It's nice to see him spending time with his Italian side of the family.

Ani

For those living in Milan, the mag reads that he's currently living in the Brera area, where Caroline owns a home. Can't tell if it's an apartment or a villa.

Tosca said:
For those living in Milan, the mag reads that he's currently living in the Brera area, where Caroline owns a home. Can't tell if it's an apartment or a villa.

It's probably an apartment. The Brera district is very trendy, with a lot of nightlife and shopping. The Pinacoteca Nazionale di Brera, has one of the world biggest art collections, can also be found there.

Last edited:
I feel ashamed, but I'm not familiar with Milan, apart from the city center an the S.Siro ground. (you know, men!)

covdm said:
In Post 61, Pics 3 and 4 are definitely Pierre with Afra, wearing the white tee and jeans. No doubts there.

anag said:
I think you're right Tosca, I think it's Afra as well. It's nice to see him spending time with his Italian side of the family.

Ani
All 3 seem to like hanging out with Marco's family. Btw, I don't think "Fernanda jr" exists. I think she was a mistaken identity when it was really Afra. Someone messed up somewhere and the false info. spread.
Unless Afra and "Fernanda jr" are twins, because the pics of Andrea and Charlotte with "Fernanda jr" in 2001 look like the same girl who is Afra to me, exactly identical.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some pictures that I have never seen before. I think that Pierre looked better with long hair. I'm surpised that none of his siblings were with him, but I guess their having their own fun.:flowers:

Pierre's dating only models. First Caroline Winberg, now Fernanda Lessa. He really is a playboy.

Last edited:
mariacris said:
Who's Fernanda Lessa??

here she is (when she was a bit younger) ;) (libero)

What's attractive life for Pierre !!!:lol: Italia had changed him.... it's a real gentleman now !:ROFLMAO:

I wonder if he was just flirting with Fernanda or he broke up with Olympia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom