Avatars, Fanart, Wallpapers & Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

i have a question: With what programm do you make this fan art?

Here are a few Avatars I've made recently... Please credit if you use ;)

CPMaryofDenmarkAVI5.jpg
CPMaryofDenmarkAVI5LRG.jpg
CPMaryofDenmarkAVI4.jpg
CPMaryofDenmarkAVI4LRG.jpg

CPFofDenamarkAVI2.jpg
CPFofDenamarkAVILRG2.jpg

WOW, it's very beautiful and he got the details very well, like the crease in her cheeks when she smiles!, definitely one of the better ones I have seen of her!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a really nice painting of Mary, thanks Roskilde.
I like it very much. Wonder who has painted it.

Oh god :eek:
Is that from the long expected painting that was supposed to be 'a new' Laurits Tuxen-ish family portrait? I really hope it isn't because that looks absolutely horrid.

Hmmm i've seen worse IMO. Such as the Duchess of Cambridge's portrait but personally I'm not a fan. Christian is too young for such a dark, artistic portrait IMO.

My first impression was that he looked like he was ready to burst into tears.

Hmmm i've seen worse IMO. Such as the Duchess of Cambridge's portrait but personally I'm not a fan. Christian is too young for such a dark, artistic portrait IMO.

I disagree, this is way worse than Duchess of Cambridge's portrait.

personally i thought that the Duchess of cambridge's portrait was not good enough to be "normal" portrait" but not different enough to be an abstract portrait where as this one is. Just my opinion, either way I wouldn't be hanging either of them on my wall, whether i lived in a palace or an apartment!

Im sure this belongs in another thread, but i find Christian portrait very in tune with other work by Thomas Kluge

http://b.bimg.dk/node-images/937/3/...kluge-holder-foredrag-i-studenterhus-rhus.jpg

http://www.trapholt.dk/media/16211/dronning_-_thomas_kluge_518x520.jpg

Like I is said i find it realistic. but the hand in the back is kinda creepy so im waiting to see the whole thing :flowers:
Either way i loved that they got the whole family together

Spooky. It would surely give me chills, with my imagination, walking late at night along the hallway where those would be hanging.

Im sure this belongs in another thread, but i find Christian portrait very in tune with other work by Thomas Kluge

http://b.bimg.dk/node-images/937/3/...kluge-holder-foredrag-i-studenterhus-rhus.jpg

http://www.trapholt.dk/media/16211/dronning_-_thomas_kluge_518x520.jpg

Like I is said i find it realistic. but the hand in the back is kinda creepy so im waiting to see the whole thing :flowers:
Either way i loved that they got the whole family together

Thanks for sharing these two! I love the Queen's one.

Judging from these 3 portraits:
I admit this artist makes everyone look very sad and dark, but somehow I like his work. The Queen's is my favourite. Christian's looks very heavy for a child, if you know what I mean , and the eyes look like an adult's eyes, something is missing there, something that transmits the happiness natural of a child.
BTW, if I concentrate myself on the eyes, Christian reminds me a lot of Frederik

I think it's a fairly good representation of him, actually. Painting is not photography, an exact likeness is impossible.

However, while I like it, I also think it looks like a movie poster for an upcoming horror movie. :lol:

HM..Christian looks a bit spooky! However normally being a fan of Thomas Kluge I'd like to see the entire painting before I form an opinion! Christian and the almost supernatural light could make sense in context!

viv

I made a Princess beatrice Postcard/ Fanart complete with photocopy signatures of some of the British royal family members including Lady Diana and The Queen mum
DrvdasqU8AARQxc.jpg:large

Crown Prince Frederik kisses Mary Donaldson in public for the first time - 19 January 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom