Video Clips Of Luxembourg Royal Weddings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

USCtrojan

Royal Highness
City
Phoenix
Country
United States
Here is a link to a video clip of the wedding of Jean and Josephine-Charlotte. They are both in French but, very beautiful to see. There is the first which is the civil ceremony. The second is a church blessing from the second (religious) ceremony!

Chanel, thank you very very much. You don't know how useful is this material for me.

Greetings,

Jorge

chanel, many thanks!

how can you watch the videos in the last link?

Here is a link to the page with loads of film specials on Luxembourg that are both royal related and not!

Page full of films on Lux Royals and Luxembourg

Originally posted by carlota@Jun 19th, 2004 - 1:28 pm
chanel, many thanks!

how can you watch the videos in the last link?

Here is a link to the page with loads of film specials on Luxembourg that are both royal related and not!

Page full of films on Lux Royals and Luxembourg
Wierd!

They were there when I originally did the post!

Countess Stephanie de Lannoy walks down the aisle

Last year, I fixed my engagement, and this year, I'm getting married, so I'm going to buy both rings first. Now I know why I bought the matching rings. So at the time, I looked at a lot of bridal sets before deciding on one. And my partner was overjoyed when he saw the ring at my wedding. Those people came to my wedding, and all the guests asked me, "This bridal set is so pretty. Where did you buy this beautiful bridal set? Because it looks so pretty and has a glamorous look.

Back
Top Bottom