Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I could sit with my laptop all day!
Does anyone know when the concert will end?

The other is the speaker of the Parliament and his wife. The Concert is hosted by the Parliament and this is the reason they are seating next to the parents of the bridal Couple.

Oh, thank you!

I kept thinking the man behind Victoria looks familiar, but I couldn't place him. All of the sudden I realized he's her bodyguard. That's why he looked familiar!

It's interesting how all the ladies in waiting walked in alongside the various queens.

I wish I could sit with my laptop all day!
Does anyone know when the concert will end?

11 o clock PM Swedish time 5PM for me in New York, So I'll be watching the whole thing.

Who is singing right now (the lady with the peacock-inspired dress)? She sounds amazing (and I love her dress)? Someone called and so I didn't catch her name.

11 o clock PM Swedish time 5PM for me in New York, So I'll be watching the whole thing.

Thanks Jon. So it will end 2pm in the afternoon for me. Worst time possible:bang:.

I wonder if Victoria will sleep tonight.
I know I wouldn't be able to!

Was Mette-Marit crying when the female singer sang this beautiful song?

Is there anyone that can put some the videos on YouTube? My comp keeps crashing everytime I try to watch it on the website.

What is the master of ceremonies saying about Frederik and Mary and Haakon and Mette-Marit?

What was the host saying with respect to the Norwegian and Danish crown princely couples? It must have been something very funny.

Does anyone know what he said to Frederick, Haakon and Mette-Marit? They were really laughing.

Former Olympic swimmer seated next to former Olympic handball player and the Greek princess, Princess Alexia. I see the theme here.

I lol at the expression on their faces.

Does anyone know what he said to Frederick, Haakon and Mette-Marit? They were really laughing.

i would love to know as well! the presenter made a comment about mary and mette marit just before the song "lovers" by jazz divas of scandinavia. it's obviously the fact that victoria, MM and mary are the three "scandinavian divas" but i wonder what he actually said... :)

Former Olympic swimmer seated next to former Olympic handball player and the Greek princess, Princess Alexia. I see the theme here.

That's not Princess Alexia. She's wearing a red dress tonight.

I understood the word Didgeridoo but that's about it. :lol:

Aww, to bad :( Are you waking up super early to watch the wedding tomorrow?

The wedding will be 6:30am in California. So I'd have to wake up around 4:30am to catch the arrivals, etc. I guess I will get up. I couldn't possibly sleep through this when I'm so excited. I'll just sleep on Sunday:bang:.

OMG...Daniel is thee exact replica of his mother!
I think Victoria's back is getting tired cause she's sitting so straight for so long.
She's shaking a little too.

The wedding will be 6:30am in California. So I'd have to wake up around 4:3am to catch the arrivals, etc. I guess I will get up. I couldn't possibly sleep through this when I'm so excited. I'll just sleep on Sunday:bang:.

Im waking at 8 and I think that's to early!

There's a Daniel Look alike! How Funny!

Daniel look's genuinely happy here.
Daniel picture by jmc11393 - Photobucket

Is this singer copying Daniel with his hair style and glasses? And also what is the joke about with the mandoline?

Back
Top Bottom