Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mette-Marit is certainly gettin' with it to the music. Queen Margrethe is slouching!!!! That's an interesting jeweled arrow in Victoria's hair.

didn't like the gown of princess Mary of Denemark she always looks elegant but not this time!

Is it allowed to post self-made screenshots from the live-stream?

Can somebody pls translate what the Master of the Ceremonies said to the Premier Minister?

Victoria is the queen tonight in all aspects !!

Victoria looks absolutely fantastic and adorable. What a beautiful dress - and her happy smiles and sparkling eyes gives the rest.
This is a fantastic concert and a fantastic night.

I love Letizia's dress, but she definitely needs to gain some weight - you can see all her shoulder and arm bones.

Are Daniel Westling's parents divorced? There are two couples sitting next to the king and queen.

The other is the speaker of the Parliament and his wife. The Concert is hosted by the Parliament and this is the reason they are seating next to the parents of the bridal Couple.

Princess Victoria of Sweden arrives at her wedding reception hosted at Stockholm City Hall ahead of her Saturday wedding to Mr Daniel Westling - Zimbio

Felipe and Letizia
Daylife
Daylife

Nja, Mary… « Ebbas blogg
Maximas sommardröm « Ebbas blogg
Norges Grace Kelly… « Ebbas blogg
Tre syskon vi känner igen… « Ebbas blogg

The speech of the King at the dinner, in english:
Här är kungens tal - ord för ord - Bröllopet - Allt om kronprinsessan Victorias och Daniels bröllop | Expressen

Still some photos of Felipe and Letizia
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife

Photos:
Expressen
Expressen
Expressen
Expressen
What a wonderful, elegant, festive night! Fantastic concert. And the best was the happiness of Victoria and Daniel, which was so easy to see. What a great moment in their lives.

Felipe and Letizia leaving from the hotel to the concert:
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, good looking singer. Is he famous in Sweden? I love the song.

ohhh, who I wished I could understand Swedish and can laugh with the audience :-(

ohhh, who I wished I could understand Swedish and can laugh with the audience :-(

You're not alone I'm like a fish out of water! But I'm still enjoying it. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom