Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is definitely Princess Rym. The Jordanian royals that are attending are:
The King and Queen
Prince Ali and Princess Rym
Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath
Prince Rashid
Princess Noor bint Asem
Princess Iman bint al Hussein

Madeleine with Carl XVI Gustaf tiara as a necklace. So tomorrow we will see other one. I hope so :D

This is definitely Princess Rym. The Jordanian royals that are attending are:
The King and Queen
Prince Ali and Princess Rym
Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath
Prince Rashid
Princess Noor bint Asem
Princess Iman bint al Hussein

You can see their pics
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...-pre-wedding-events-june-2010-a-27717-15.html

Today only Prince Hassan, Princess Sarvath, Prince Ali, Princess Rym, Prince Rachid and Princess Noor attended the dinner.

JonC93- you mean Charlotte Casiraghi is there with Prince Albert and Charlene?

I think JonC93 miswrote because as far as I have seen, Charlotte is not there.

Everyone looks absolutely stunning! I haven't seen one bad dress on any of the Royal ladies yet!

Prime minister Reinfeldt gave a very beautiful speech for Victoria and Daniel.

Does anybody know why Felipe and Letizia aren´t at the dinner?:ermm:

Does anybody know why Felipe and Letizia aren´t at the dinner?:ermm:

They arrived in different plane than the Infantas, maybe they came so late that it wasn´t possible to attend the dinner. It takes some time for a royal lady to prepare herself to an event like this.

victoria looks absolutely gorgeous. that dress is fantastic. wonderful choice. to me, she wins the best outfit by a crown princess on their pre-wedding dinner. i also loved her dress yesterday - so beautiful.

and isn't daniel such a darling fixing victoria's dress train? so lovely and gentleman-ish.

i love maxima's dress. she used it before for thailand's king's birthday celebrations not long ago - i loved it that time and still love it now. i'm glad she reused it. it's by valentino. i like MM today. as opposed to yesterday, when she didn't catch my attention i think she looks lovely today. pastels suit her nicely. martha-louise, on the other hand, i liked yesterday but not today too much. mary seems to have got another new dress. i like the cut and the colour. not such a fan of the hair down for such an event. a chignon would have done nicely. mathilde is also repeating dress.

shame letizia and the infantas weren't there... i bet they would have added a great touch of glamour! shame also there's no tiaras tonight :(

here's a picture of carina axelsson.

Last edited:
WOW! All the royal woman looked fabulous ... too bad they were tiara-less ... would have made all the outfits looks a bit more complete.:cool:

JonC93- you mean Charlotte Casiraghi is there with Prince Albert and Charlene?

Hahaha, sorry I meant Charlene and wrote Charlotte, Guess I was in a rush! :D

thanks for the pictures of the infantas. not sure about elena, but cristina looks great!
will the ladies get their tiaras out for the concert? what will be performed in the concert? any programs released?

Back
Top Bottom