The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-27-2015, 02:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Something that's occurred to me is that perhaps with the Middletons making this trip to Mustique yearly, they have a time share type plan for the villa that they stay at. It very well could be possible that when they go there, they supply their own linens and towels. I've heard of this happening. It very well could add on to the baggage they took with them.
Perhaps. I just don't think the Cambridge's and Middleton's are creative when it comes to vacation destinations.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 01-27-2015, 02:40 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacknch View Post
Hmm, regarding the luggage it all looks about right to me. For a week's holiday, an individual needs a case for clothes, one for shoes, and a holdall for toiletries, lap-top cables, camera, books etc. If a formal event is included, add a suit carrier. That's three to four pieces of luggage to check in, leaving hands free for the duty free!
I'm with you That seems about right to me for two people for two weeks (as I recall). I doubt they run around in cut off jeans and t-shirts.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Perhaps. I just don't think the Cambridge's and Middleton's are creative when it comes to vacation destinations.

They have also gone skiing, but with Kate pregnant 2 out the last 3 years, it takes that out. Maybe once the kids are older they will do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 01-29-2015, 12:32 AM
Serene Highness

Snippets of information about the birthday party for the Duchess of Cambridge's mother are trickling out.

EOnline is naming the two singers who will be providing the entertainment, along with a jazz band, for the thirty guests.

Also named is the barman from the hotel at which the Duchess and her family stayed for the Royal Wedding - the Goring - who they say is to fly out shortly to help with the drinks. (Alongside Basil himself, from Mustique's "Basil's Bar".)

A special mocktail is to be prepared for the Duchess - ice, pineapple juice, passionfruit and maple spice.

A four course dinner - and a special champagne cocktail for Mrs Middleton are also noted.

Other reports have named some of the invited guests - one being the boss of Pippa's boyfriend.

(Though he is reported as not being among the guests, along with brother James' girlfriend and Mrs Middleton's brother.)
Old 01-29-2015, 04:38 AM
Royal Highness

For what it's worth
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...isses-too.html

Old 01-29-2015, 08:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 01-29-2015, 10:37 PM
Royal Highness

James Middleton says 'it does get frustrating' having Kate, Duchess of Cambridge for a sister | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-30-2015, 12:10 AM
Royal Highness

What was the video for ??
Was it a advert or something ?

Old 01-30-2015, 06:06 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
What was the video for ??
Was it a advert or something ?

James Middleton was doing a photoshoot for TYD, (The Young Director), which is an iPAD based business, fashion and lifestyle magazine for the under 30s.

More importantly, I now know how to tie a bow-tie!
Old 01-30-2015, 08:31 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm not informed at all on the family's work but is it true that James Middleton went bankrupt?
Old 01-30-2015, 10:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

Wishing Mrs. Carole Middleton a very Happy 60th Birthday!
Inside Carole Middleton's 60th Jubilee | Daily Mail Online

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 01-30-2015, 11:15 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I'm not informed at all on the family's work but is it true that James Middleton went bankrupt?
One of his companies (he has several), accumulated a large debt and was bailed out by his parents. I haven't seen anything about it actually going into bankruptcy protection.

Kate Middleton's Family Bails Out Brother James From Cake Business Debt | E! Online
Old 01-31-2015, 12:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastiana View Post
One of his companies (he has several), accumulated a large debt and was bailed out by his parents. I haven't seen anything about it actually going into bankruptcy protection.

Kate Middleton's Family Bails Out Brother James From Cake Business Debt | E! Online
The article you linked to is two years old so it's old news.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:38 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Turns out the Daily Mail lied about Carole having a birthday jubilee. Check out this tweet from a Mustique resident. Here's what he wrote in case you can't click.

For example,the Big Party tonight is for a 70 year old businessman,NOT for Carole M.Hers was several days ago,and was small and discreet

https://twitter.com/JohnCleese/statu...81402031128576

I don't know why the Mail continues to make up random lies about Carole. It's becoming a creepy game on their part.

BTW, John Cleese is a famous actor/comedian, in case you doubt his validity.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:53 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Not wishing to deny Carole Middleton a birthday greeting, but can someone tell me when Carole Middleton joined the Royal Family ....
Old 01-31-2015, 10:39 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camsterlaird View Post
Not wishing to deny Carole Middleton a birthday greeting, but can someone tell me when Carole Middleton joined the Royal Family ....
Well, Carole is both mother-in-law and grandmother of future Kings and this thread is specific for the Family, Wealth and Background of the Duchess of Cambridge.

No one is saying Carole is royal.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 02-02-2015, 08:52 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts about Kate and George in Mystique have been moved to the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...5-a-37938.html thread.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post

I don't know why the Mail continues to make up random lies about Carole. It's becoming a creepy game on their part.
Because it is provocative!
They want to present Carole as a Machiavellian type who forced William to marry her daughter, just so she could connect her family to the RF.

(Never mind the fact that no one compels William to do anything!)
Old 02-03-2015, 01:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

It's sad that the DM journalists feel the need to make Carole and the rest of the Middleton family out to be bad people. I think it's down to snobbery and the class issue. They are also trying to make it seem like Charles is bothered by William's relationship with his in-laws. I'm sure he's glad that his son have a loving and close family of his own.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 02-03-2015, 02:08 AM
Royal Highness

Nearly every thread on here refers to the DM and how terrible they are as if they are in control of everyone thoughts and opinion
Don't read it then you won't get upset

Tags
duchess of cambridge, kate, kate middleton, middleton family, prince william, wealth