Staff of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge 1: Ending Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have probably been working on this for a while - when the tour was mooted, say November time. I think that although its being talked about for the tour, it will be permanent as Jessica Webb is over 70.

As for the tour itself, I think it will be Jessica and the new nanny or just the new nanny. All indications so far are that they will place George at a base and travel to him, they wont be taking him with them all the time. This is what Charles and Diana did, but this time there is Skype to help them out.

Having said all that, none of this is confirmed - it is a DM story.

One or two nannies or Kate and one fulltime nanny and a lady's maid/nanny.

How long is the Australian trip? Has that been confirmed? If it is less than 5 days, doubt George will be dragged along.

Staff of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

The tour is almost a month long. 7-10 days in each country with a couple days off in between. Plus it will take a day to get there and another back.

The exact itinerary isn't finalized. Supposedly, the advance team is going this month to check things out. I would think that Miguel and Rebecca are in charge of the tour plan with Jamie no longer working full time. If Kate and George go to Mustique with the Middletons at the end of the month, that would a perfect time for their private secretaries and Ed Perkins to go to Australia and NZ to scout things out.

Last edited:
Prince William and Kate Middleton 'seeking' new nanny for overseas tour

Prince William and Kate Middleton and baby Prince George to tour Australia - hellomagazine.com

With a new Nanny to Down Under

In early April launch Prince William and wife Catherine their trip to Australia and New Zealand. Because it is expected that they take Prince George, they are now seeking According to media reports, a new nanny

http://www.gala.de/royals/briten/pr...-mit-neuer-nanny-nach-down-under_1043263.html

https://translate.google.com.tr/tra...er-nanny-nach-down-under_1043263.html&act=url

Last edited:
The tour is almost a month long. 7-10 days in each country with a couple days off in between. Plus it will take a day to get there and another back.

The exact itinerary isn't finalized. Supposedly, the advance team is going this month to check things out. I would think that Miguel and Rebecca are in charge of the tour plan with Jamie no longer working full time. If Kate and George go to Mustique with the Middletons at the end of the month, that would a perfect time for their private secretaries and Ed Perkins to go to Australia and NZ to scout things out.

Skippyboo - I carries this Mustique vacation idea over to the General News and Info for the D and D of C and Family thread. Thanks!

With Jesse Webb's closeness to the family, I think she was probably over the moon and honored at being asked to be George's first nanny. With George being a newborn and with Kate around for the majority of the time, I don't think her duties were overtaxing nor overtiring for her. Going down under though would be quite an undertaking for someone her age though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect they trusted her and also wanted Master George to get into a good routine ... very important for a baby. I am surprised that they have hired someone as young as 22 years old. She may be very well trained (hopefully) but does not seem to carry a great deal of experience along with her.

Smart...younger woman is going to defer more to the mother.

LaRae

I wonder if they got the nanny from one of their friends. They have several friends with children such as the Van Custems and such. Barbara Barnes, William's 1st nanny, worked for Pr and Princess Michael before moving over to the Wales.

The tour information normally says who is going so we may find out who the new nanny is tomorrow.

Didn't Andrew & Sarah have a young nanny?

Not such a new thing then - although granted the European part is.

Too right about being selective on the nanny. After watching the last season of Downton Abbey, I realize that one can't be too careful.

The nanny is definitely older than 22. I daresay in early 40s so her age is mature enough to have experience. The pic was taken last week though

At least the RPO is in the picture unlike the shots with Kate and Lupo where they aren't even seen.

It was also mentioned that this 22-year old Nanny was foreign. What country is she from?

Last edited:
What is it that you find odd?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it that you find odd?[/QUOTE
I find it odd that P. Geroge seems lying in in his stroller... just my opinion... He's not 2or 3 months anymore and a baby of that age (8 months) should be moving and stirring! :)

The Mos report of the European 22 yr old nanny looks to be off. You know some of the sleazier press were hoping for a hot twenty something blonde from Scandinavia.

I hear contrasting opinions! Some say George is with Carole....

Carole could have moved in to KP for the week with Nanny there. George can get used to the nanny and Carole is WK security blanket. If George was a Buckleberry the police present would have been noticed by now.

I think it was said that these pictures were taken last week.

According to 2 royal reporters, the pictures of the nanny were taken on 4th March, before the Cambridges went on Holiday. It was part of an introduction to George. She hasn't started fulltime yet - that happens when they come back. George is in Bucklebury with the Middletons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom