Prince William Old Photos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you gfg. That was a wonderful look back, although the funeral pictures were sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe how these years have flown!!!!

:previous:
The foto is cute, I like Diana's interest in her child. Charles seems very uninterested though.

Some sweet memories. Thanks for posting.

That would have been a good montage of photos to use for his birthday in June.
Oh well, thanks gfg02! :flowers:

I couldn't find one and I don't have time to search for it right now. If I find it later I'll post it for you. It's a nice picture of him at school.

prince william

Hi do Prince William have an direct email address or a facebook account or even an twitter account so anyone can chat with him:flowers:

Hi do Prince William have an direct email address or a facebook account or even an twitter account so anyone can chat with him:flowers:

He probably does have a private email address.

Nice video. Interesting to watch how he has grown through the years. It just seems like yesterday he was a young boy and now he is a young man preparing for the next part of his journey through life. Wow. Thanks for sharing.:flowers:

Nice indeed. I particularly like the parts of him with his parents. Awww.
So sad about Diana's funeral.

MisterMehmet said:
can someone tell how tall is prince william to me????? thanx :pilgrim:

I've read he's 6' feet

Prince William's height

can someone tell how tall is prince william to me????? thanx :pilgrim:

When I googled this, several sites said that he is 6'3"- and that Harry is 6'2". And here's a picture of William with Charles that makes him look like a giant!
Miley Cyrus may be trading her iced coffees for herbal teas. The pop star, seen here getting her caffeine fix on Tuesday, has come down with a case of strep throat, according to her mother. The illnes... - omg! photos on Yahoo!
:eek:

He's awesome, u gotta love the guy :D !

I've always thought Harry was taller! Perhaps William's 6'2" and Harry is 6'3"???

Tall guys

I've always thought Harry was taller! Perhaps William's 6'2" and Harry is 6'3"???

If you google Images Prince William and Prince Harry, there are a bunch of photos of them together. William looks to be a bit taller in every picture.

And the rest:
hwh1qe.jpg
hwh1rq.jpg

hwh1t0.jpg
hwh1u1.jpg

(source: HELLO, HOLA, BUNTE)

My favorite picture is of the carriage scene.
Prince William is with two special ladies:
His wonderful mother, Princess Diana and his wonderful great-grandmother.

Back
Top Bottom