Prince Carl Philip & Emma Pernald, Current Events Part 1: October 2004 - August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never alleged something else.

I know that he has an official engagement next week,
i only said it would be nice WHEN they were really engaged in form of förlovning (=affiance), thats all I said :)

I never had missunderstood!

Hi! I'm new here - my first post! I don't remember reading it before on this thread, so I was wondering if anyone knows Emma's background - what her family does, etc. and what she studies in school or any info about her?
Thank you!

kitten said:
Hi! I'm new here - my first post! I don't remember reading it before on this thread, so I was wondering if anyone knows Emma's background - what her family does, etc. and what she studies in school or any info about her?
Thank you!

She studies "Werbedesign", i don´t really know what it is in english, something like copywritedesign? She is from Gothenburg, is CP´s girlfriend since 1999.

Prins Carl Philps flickvän. Emma är född 1979 och kommer från Askim, strax utanför Göteborg. Tillsammans med Carl Philip har hon hunden Gela. Emma bor på Östermalm i Stockholm och har tidigare arbetat bland annat på en reklambyrå.

This means:
She´s CP´s girlfriend, she´s born 1979, comes from Askim, near Göteburg. She´s together with CP and his dog Gila. She lives in Östermalm/ Stockholm and works in advertising.

Hope i could help you. :)

Attachments

• Philip und Emma.jpg
    Philip und Emma.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 5,925
Last edited:
carlota said:
does emma come from a noble family?

I don´t think so.
I think i can remember me that her father is something like mercantilist.
but i´m not sure. so she is middleclass.

She studies "Werbedesign",
I dont think there is such a word in swedish. Its quite similar to "web design", perhaps that what you meant?
I´ve read somewhere that she studies Företagsekonomi (Buissness economy?!)

Yes, Emma is from a middle class home. She went to a very ordinary school in Gothenburg. I think her father is some kind of boss at a company, and he also has something to do with economics ( daddys girl perhaps :) )

Yennie said:
I dont think there is such a word in swedish. Its quite similar to "web design", perhaps that what you meant?
I´ve read somewhere that she studies Företagsekonomi (Buissness economy?!)

I´ve read:
Emma Pernald er fra Askim utenfor Göteborg og jobber i et reklamebyrå i Stockholm
so it could be that she studied web design :) :)
"reklamebyra" = advertising, promotion

www.mingel.se spotted Carl Philip and Emma at cafe Fresco in Stockholm.

Kungligt på Östermalm
1x1.gif

Nej, inte på Tures, Grodan eller Riche utan på Café Fresco på Grev Turegatan. Då cafét inte direkt tillhör "café-gräddan" var det inte utan att vi hajade till lite när vi strosade förbi och såg att inga mindre än prins Carl Philip och flickvännen Emma placerat sig där.

Sportiga med kepsar och solglasögon smuttade paret kaffe och njöt av solen. Under bordet låg parets Rottweiler och vilade. Såg riktigt familjärt och avslappnat ut.

this sounds so nice. just like they never were seperate.
like an old married couple.
they are a good match, i mean.
lovely :)

emma picture

Hi,

I need help. I found great picture on IBL of emma with a pink dress and one picture where she's in black. But i can't arrive to registere me. If someone is registere it'll be very nice to post the picture.

Thank :)

(I post the picture in small)

Attachments

• Emma Pernald.jpg
    Emma Pernald.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 2,151
  • SK000259.jpg
    SK000259.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 2,157
  • EmmaPernald.jpg
    EmmaPernald.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 2,151
thank you for the photos
i would love to see some new photos of emma but carl phiulip does keep her from the paparatzis (the swedish once)

Hihi, is there anything new about CP and Emma?

Any news or any new pictures?

I think Emma would be a perfect chioce as wife. She has been so discreet(?) in the last years so there won´t be any scandals in their marriage. But let´s wait and see if they want to get engaged.

They've been together for about 6 years now..I wonder when they'll tie the knot.

Alisa said:
They've been together for about 6 years now..I wonder when they'll tie the knot.

We had such a discussion already, and I agree with lots of other, that they should wait how long they need. In our times "normal" age to marry is near 30, so they have a lot of time left over :)

But you´re right, they are a very cute couple :D

I agree they make a lovely couple.

Is Emma the one who is most like by the royal family? (means do Carl Gustav and Silvia like her most?)

Partners of the Royal children

Emma is liked by everyone but the Royal Famiy have never said publically who is their favourite out of their childrens' partners. Maybe they don't have a favourite.

a new photo of them, probably taken in Stockholm sometime in the last couple of weeks.

Attachments

• carlemma.jpg
    carlemma.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 3,350
Yes they are looking cute.

Aren´t there any new about the two of them?
Picture, stories ...??!:confused:

I found a picture, and in my opinion it is Emma with CP.

If anybody know, when this picture is from, i would be happy :D

I think it is a picture that wasn´t in the royal forums yet.

Attachments

• Emma&CP.jpg
    Emma&CP.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 8,243
Last edited by a moderator:
Cerasma said:
I found a picture, and in my opinion it is Emma with CP.
If anybody know, when this picture is from, i would be happy :D
I think it is a picture that wasn´t in the royal forums yet.
No that isn´t Emma. But it does look like her, and that photo has been published in many magazines as a photo of Carl Philip and "Emma".

It was taken in July 1999(?) during a concert at Borgholms slott on Öland.
The girl with Carl Philip is Caroline Kreuger, friend of Victoria...

Emma

Oh my! :confused: And I really thought it was Emma! :eek: :eek:

I can see why, they look really alike in that photo!

lilou said:
When is the wedding? It was past or not ?:confused:
I hope there will most photos ok Carl philip and Emma:rolleyes:
The wedding was last weekend. I doubt there will be any photos as it was a private wedding cermony. But perhaps one of the guest took some photos and will sell them to the press (hope not :eek: )

mixer2002de said:
Do you think Victoria can have a private wedding?

What a mixer-ish question (and now you get a lena-ish answer) :D
Of course she can. Theoretically she could do a lot of things. She could marry for example a girl in an little registry office in Ockelbo.
But for sure is also, that the Royal house would never miss such an great opportunity for PR. I would say 100 duties can´t do that for the popularity of a Royal house, what one good organised wedding can do. And you can be sure, that the Swedish wedding will be perfectly organised. IMO the Swedish Royal family is unbeatable in this field (I just remind you of Victoria on the farm or Victoria´s yearly birthday show)

Hm, this is already the second wedding, that the reporters have missed. Is there no "wedding register" in glassy Sweden, where one can look up the current weddings (high society included). I hope we get to see at least pics (and video clips!) from the wedding of Martina Gahn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom