Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Alexandra looked like her father. Unless you're talking about the lovely little girl's hair, I don't see the likeness.

I agree, Alexandra is a clone of Ernest IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she means the clothing; but it looks very French to me. I think Catherine copied the French look.

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Princess Stephanie attended the Humanitary Associations
Night in Monaco on November 30 to collect money for humanitary associations in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Nice to see them together in such a good mood!

Charlene and Stephanie wear interesting shoes!

PS is looking great again. Actually both look good.

The last pic of the three of them poised to press the button is one of the loveliest I have seen for sometime.

Andrea Casiraghi has become a member of "Chope d'Or" during a cereomy on December 12, 2011 in Monaco,
Prince Albert who is patron, has been present as well. The Order of the "Chope d'Or" was created to defend
and demonstrate cultural values and gastronomic qualities of beer by enlisting the support of the chefs in
France and Monaco to see that people discover the combinations of "haute cuisine" with beer. That's why
Andrea also had to taste one ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/wireimage gallery **

Andrea Casiraghi has become a member of "Chope d'Or" during a cereomy on December 12, 2011 in Monaco,
Prince Albert who is patron, has been present as well. The Order of the "Chope d'Or" was created to defend
and demonstrate cultural values and gastronomic qualities of beer by enlisting the support of the chefs in
France and Monaco to see that people discover the combinations of "haute cuisine" with beer. That's why
Andrea also had to taste one ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/wireimage gallery **

Oh my God!! Why Andrea does not gain only a few kilos??? Not so much, only 3 or 4!!!

Oups, i just posted these news on Andrea's thread. Oh well.
Congrats Andrea! it's some how, a fun story.
I didn't know of the existence of this order :)

You know, it's nice to see Albert spending time with his nephews.
And it's nice to see too, that Andrea has a cultural order of the Principality. :)

It seems around Christmas all the family gets involved in activities in the pricipality one way or another. Nice to see it:flowers:

You know, it's nice to see Albert spending time with his nephews.
And it's nice to see too, that Andrea has a cultural order of the Principality. :)

What do you mean by cultural order?

What do you mean by cultural order?

Well, Iceflower said:

"Andrea Casiraghi has become a member of "Chope d'Or" during a cereomy on December 12, 2011 in Monaco,
and demonstrate cultural values and gastronomic qualities of beer
by enlisting the support of the chefs in
France and Monaco to see that people discover the combinations of "haute cuisine" with beer"

That's why i wrote cultural order. It has to do with Monaco and France's culture, their cuisine. Or that is what i understood. I can be mistaken.

Well Chope d'Or translates as Golden Beer Stein so I suppose at least it is a group that celebrates beer.

Well Chope d'Or translates as Golden Beer Stein so I suppose at least it is a group that celebrates beer.

I know. But it says (i quote again) was created to defend
and demonstrate cultural values and gastronomic qualities of beer.

If anything, is a funny Order. And Albert seemed to have much fun with Andrea there.

As to the discussion about the culture connection: in this case beer is seen as equivalent as wine,
the appreciative and well-informed consumption is central. While everything related to high quality
wine is already seen as cultural assets, beer has a rough ride ;)
Literature, art, high-quality food and beverages and so on, all that can be summed up under the
definition of culture.

Prince Albert and Andrea Casiraghi attended a mass on the occasion of Saint Sebastian's feast day
today, January 20, 2012. Sebastian is the patron saint of the Prince's Guard. At a reception at the
Oceanographic Museum Andrea afterwards received the insignia of the rank of Brigadier in the Prince's
Guard.

** Pic ** source **

Wow, are you sure that's Andrea standing next to Albert? It doesn't look like him, unless he just recently cut his hair???? It looks like he got a buzz cut, hard to tell, but that's what it looks like imho...

EDITED TO ADD: OMG, just checked out the Source link and that is him! He did get a haircut, looks very handsome from the side shaking hands with his uncle, but just shocked at how short his hair is, nice look though. :)

Last edited:
Why can't Andrea go to a hairdresser and get a proper haricut?
This "haircut" is just shaving his head. Even I could do a better haircut and I'm no hairdresser :whistling:

Andrea afterwards received the insignia of the rank of Brigadier in the Prince's Guard.
Why doesn't he have to wear a uniform for this?

Maybe he is doing military service.

If he is he must be starting at the top. I had thought the top rank in Monaco was Colonel but the previous poster says Andrea was made a Brigadier which is unusual.

If he is he must be starting at the top. I had thought the top rank in Monaco was Colonel but the previous poster says Andrea was made a Brigadier which is unusual.

Isn't Prince Albert the Colonel of the Prince's Guard. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom