Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 29: August 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gosh I swear every day Albert is somewhere different, how many engagements does he do every year!?! :shock: It must be close to a 1,000, if not more!

I seriously don't know how he does it, besides being an active monarch, patronages, charities, and on & on. And he does it with a smile on his face at all times (lol still recall him singing along with that Elvis song at Crown Princess Viktoria's pre-wedding festivities). :D

I seriously don't know how he does it, besides being an active monarch, patronages, charities, and on & on. And he does it with a smile on his face at all times (lol still recall him singing along with that Elvis song at Crown Princess Viktoria's pre-wedding festivities). :D

And dancing to ZZ Top at that great party after he and Charlene got engaged. Brilliant. ! :lol:

Yeah, that was great.
But he really has a busy scedule!

Smush, I feel exhausted just thinking about the number of events that he attends.
Being in a few different countries in any given week is as common for Albert as going to the shops is for me.

Prince Albert attended the Two-Woman Bobsleigh event of the Winter Youth Olympic Games
at the Olympic Sliding Centre in Patscherkofel, Austria on January 22, 2012 .

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

My gosh I swear every day Albert is somewhere different, how many engagements does he do every year!?! :shock: It must be close to a 1,000, if not more!

I was thinking the same thing! His energy level must be amazing!

Last Friday, January 20, Prince Albert has been in St. Moritz, Switzerland. He had planned to participate
in the charity bobsled race "Historic Race", but it was cancelled due to the weather conditions.

"I've had a very enjoyable journey. I love travelling by train in wonderful Switzerland", he said. Asked where
Princess Charlene was, he smilingly replied she was in Milan shopping (see her current events thread). And
his secret recipe for a happy marriage: "You have to enjoy the shared experiences consciously, but do not
stick together. Everyone needs time alone or with friends. This understanding is very important".

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** blick.ch article ** translation **

And here's a short video with an interview about the cancelled race:

** Wegen Unwetter in St. Moritz: Kein Bobrennen für Fürst Albert **

Prince Albert has received Giovanni Alemanno, Mayor of Rome, for a meeting at the Princely Palace today, January 24, 2012.

** Pic **

On February 1, Prince Albert attended the 20th gala and the 30th anniversary celebration of
the founding of the Sommelier Association of Monaco that took place at the Hotel Hermitage
in Monaco. On the occasion of the double celebration Prince Albert was appointed Honorary
Chairman of the association.

** Pic ** source: sommeliers-marseille-provence.fr ** translation **

Today, February 8, Prince Albert has attended the Imagina 2012, the 3D Community Event
in Monaco. It runs from February 7-9 this year.

The double glasses on pic 3 are quite funny ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** daylife gallery **

Albert sees to have fun at this event. In pic # 3 he looks as if he forgot to shave...:lol:

Today, February 8, Prince Albert has attended the Imagina 2012, the 3D Community Event
in Monaco. It runs from February 7-9 this year.

The double glasses on pic 3 are quite funny ;)

Ha ha,they are indeed & look like the Italian Flag!

Albert definitely didn't shave. Perhaps he has a trip to a very cold climate coming up where he needs to grow a beard.

Albert definitely didn't shave. Perhaps he has a trip to a very cold climate coming up where he needs to grow a beard.

A good point. Have we ever seen Albert with a beard or at least a good bit of stubble. ?

Two upcoming foreign visits for Prince Albert this month!

From February 13-15 Prince Albert will make a state visit to Mali and following that he'll be
on an official visit to Burkina Faso from February 15-17. Princess Charlene will not take part
in the journey to the two West African countries.

Here's an overview over the planned agenda:

** Déplacement de S.A.S. le Prince en Afrique de l’Ouest ** translation **

Yesterday, February 10, Prince Albert attended a reception with young Mexican scholarship
holders of the Turquois Foundation at the Hotel Hermitage in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

What a pity PC won't go on the African State visits with him. I wonder why not?

:previous:

We won't speculate about any possible reasons - as always, I think that's understandable :flowers:

we are used to see him always arranged, and when we see him in normal ... lock it strange. :lol:

:previous:

Thanks a lot for adding those links, marieantoinette85, that's the coverage I was hoping for! :)

Please offer google translation links yourself next time, that makes it easier for our readers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom