The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 11:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes I criticed Jazmin it was to fell yourself how it is not fair and not very well when somebody critizes somebody you likee there was no reasons to critize her, yes but it was the only person I critized and I excuse me but you never, you don't like Charlene You do not want this weedding, and you called me fan of Charlene, I can say you I am 62 and the only persons I was fan are my children, my husband who is dead last year and God of course,I am hating nobody.

Old 12-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well i don't hate anyone either, i just don't like Charlene, i don't understand why some people can't understand that either.
I hope, though, that Charlene will make a good Princess in the future, just that now she doesn't convince me. But she has enough time to make of herself a good Princess.

Old 12-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Heir Apparent

I understand you don-t like Charlene Wittstock, we have not the same tastes, At the beginning of their history, I don't look at particulary Charlene, I said 'bof an another girl for Albert', as I say you I lived Eze, a small village besides Monaco, My mother lives there yet . The monaco family, I know by the natives of Monaco, and I use to buy clothes or foods in Monaco.When I see all the criticism about Charlene, I don't understand, all the monegasque I know say it is good Prince Albert will marry, we wait so many times, and we want an heir. To day on Belga pictures there are the christmas day where we are looking Prince Albert Charlene, PrincessCaroline and Princess Stephanie giving toys to the Children of Monaco.It is well to see all the family together.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

^Yeah! I saw them in Princely Family's thread, they are great pics. I really liked them, they all look really good.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Administrator

Let's move on...if anyone wishes to discuss the specifics on why or why they do not care for Charlene (or anyone else for that manner) you may do so via PM or here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-16492-71.html

Old 01-04-2011, 12:07 AM
Aristocracy

Egypt

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock riding camels in Egypt

http://colourpress.com/fotoweb/fwbin...E0B5A7B0B45D14

Colourpress
Old 01-04-2011, 03:21 AM
Administrator

The following Swedish article includes two slightly bigger pics:

** Furst Albert och hans Charlene pĺ kamel i Kairo **

The article says that they will travel to the USA in March to support the grand
opening celebration of the Art of the Olympians Museum and Galleries at the Al
Oerter Center for Excellence.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:53 AM
Aristocracy

That's strange, why would they come to America with all the American olympic winners and celebraties we have here?
Old 01-04-2011, 08:07 AM
Administrator

I don't think its odd at all. Albert is after all a member of the IOC. I think there will be other members of the IOC in attendance as well. In addition to the American Olympians.

Old 01-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Serene Highness

I envy them, always wanted to go to Egypt. Riding camels can be risky. My cousin was riding them in Libya & fell from his camel, he had some bones broken. Camels can show attitude & endanger riders.
It must be fun trip for A & C. Wonder when pics were taken & if they are already back in Monaco.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 01-05-2011, 12:00 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amely
Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock riding camels in Egypt

http://colourpress.com/fotoweb/fwbin...E0B5A7B0B45D14

Colourpress
Maybe this is for the fashion thread but....
Geez, she even wears black in the desert! Wonder if she is hot :)
Old 01-05-2011, 01:24 AM
Heir Apparent

In December and January, it is the season when it is not so hot than the other months, When I went for a cruse on the Nil and I made also a visit to the pyramids of Guizeh near cairo, i had to wear a pull morning and evening it was between 18 celsius and 20 celsius in the middle of the day ( at cairo) for the cruse, it was a little hot more. It was at the beginning of January. It rained a little in Cairo and other persons who were with my husband and I were very surprised.I do not think she is hot.Prince Albert wears the same red tee shirt as he did during their last holidays in Capri in may 2010 It is privat holidays and they wear what they want.Do some persons say you what to wear during your hokidays? It is the same.Let them and particulary her a little quite
Old 01-05-2011, 03:21 AM
Serene Highness

I´m sorry, but if she wanted peace or tranquility she should have stayed in S Africa. She has chosen to become a public figure, and everybody is entitled to express an opinion. And we have to bear some really fanatic opinions.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:33 AM
Heir Apparent

I have also the right to say my opinion, who is the more fanatic here you or I, some persons are critizing Charlene Wittstock they hate her and they don't bear persons who defend her, who are you to call me fanatic, ? The liberty to say her own opinion is not in a same road, I say you will bear me longtime.I think this forum is a space of freedom
Old 01-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
I have also the right to say my opinion, who is the more fanatic here you or I, some persons are critizing Charlene Wittstock they hate her and they don't bear persons who defend her, who are you to call me fanatic, ? The liberty to say her own opinion is not in a same road, I say you will bear me longtime.I think this forum is a space of freedom
Yes, you are entitled to your opinion and so are we. So why do you keep jumping anyone whose opinion doesn't match yours? I know the Palace PR teams are working the Internet because they have already been caught on another message board. This isn't Monaco where its against the law to say anything negative about the Princely Family. Some people here do hate the Grimaldis and Charlene that is the reality of being who they are and those people are entitled to their opinion. There was nothing wrong with Mrsj comment Charlene does wear to much black and biege/tan for that matter. It would be nice to see her in more colors and not just an occasional red in a gown. A flowered dress with sleeves, or print suit would be nice.

Quote:
i had to wear a pull morning and evening it was between 18 celsius and 20 celsius in the middle of the day ( at cairo) for the cruse,
For those of you who don't know what a "pull" is its French for sweater in America and jumper in England.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

I agree with LadyMacAlpine and rosana.
Charlene just wears too much black, it would be nice to see her wearing some other colors.
And yes, melina premiere, i'm sorry but you are a fan of Charlene. The fact that you hate negative comments on her, you always defend her, and bring what Stephanie said about her being nice and beautiful....it all tells you are a fan of her. Which is not bad. But you can't expect that all here are going to be nice to Charlene.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Aristocracy

Nicely said Nathalie Cox, and it would be nice to see Charlene in a more diverse selection of colors and prints.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Serene Highness

I am wondering if all of the Grimaldi women are wearing neutral colors because of the bad economy. It's like I am expected to wear haute couture because of my job but I don't need to rub everyone's face with my wealth. It is like Charlotte was saying in the Elle interview about wearing appropriate clothing for the occasion and showing respect for others. There has been a backlash against people being too flashy during the recession.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:42 PM
Heir Apparent

FanOfMonaco, I think you might be right about this. It would be nice if the Grimaldi and others really cared enough to wear less flashy clothing.

And, in the end, everyone has the right to wear whatever they choose. Who are we to judge their clothing or behaviour?
Old 01-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you Lady MacAlpine! Yes I was just implying the lady wears a lot of black too much IMO- would love to see her in color, not black, white, neutral that is all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711
And, in the end, everyone has the right to wear whatever they choose. Who are we to judge their clothing or behaviour?
You're right of course but if we don't 'judge' ( I think of it more as discussing) then why have the forums? :)

Closed Thread