The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells View Post
The model is Jessica Hart, Starvros's girlfriend, not exactly an objective source.
...or a nice person, apparently.

Quote:
At some point Jessica Hart screams at Natasha Poly “Your husband’s a loser! **** you!” outside the club. A fight breaks out (it’s unclear when) and when it’s all over Hock (the Hawaiian Tropic guy, Poly’s husband’s friend) is charged with four counts of assault for allegedly hitting Casiraghi (who ended up in the hospital and said his jaw was broken), Niarchos, Restoin Roitfeld and “scenester Diego Marroquin.”
Fashion Brawl Breaks Out at NYC Club Involving a Victoria’s Secret Model, Natasha Poly, and Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld – Fashionista: Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice

Old 02-22-2012, 03:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Seems like it really was quite a mess. We'll probably not have any real details until the authorities release the information from what they've put together watching the tapes of the whole thing.

One thing for sure, this didn't take place at a Sunday church social and its well known that the recipe for an instant a**hole is to just add alcohol.

Just the fact that all parties involved acted boorishly will not do wonders for their reputations.

Old 02-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Heir Apparent

The Pierre we know (i mean from the image we have) is not the type of person who looks for fighting! He looks a calm guy, for me calmer than his brother. I could not imagine him behavioring like this, unless he was very drunk!
Old 02-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Let's see, now. Mr. Hock hit all of the men in the Casi party? I want to meet him.

As for Pierre, perhaps he should stop drinking so much.

As for Mr. Hock, he should learn to walk away.

Can't wait to hear the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaNMidOh View Post
Here here! We all know Pierre was raised not to act in such ways. Like representatives have already said. Who spent a couple of days in the clink? Not Pierre for the certain. If that goon left him scarred I hope he rots.
We don't know how Pierre was raised, nor do we know his penchants as an adult. He might have an exhalted opinion of himself, as might Mr. Hock. We do not know.
------------------------------------------------------

As for the Vogue article, it is worthless as well. One sided makes good reading, but well....
Old 02-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm looking forward to the results of the tape being eventually released since it's all a case of fingerpointing at this point. I'd be pretty sure, though, that we won't see Pierre in public anytime soon and for quite awhile if his facial injuries are that extensive. One of the articles even mentioned a broken jaw if that's true.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:44 AM

The news about "the fight" are everywhere. Its really insane. Bad press for monaco.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:17 AM
Courtier

It was just bar brawl! And jaws broke amazingly easy!
I don't think there is going to be any disclosure of info by the authorities or serious study of the video tapes, and the police won't spend more than 5 minutes with them. They certainly have more important things to care about.

In a few months there will be a small trial, they will get small fines and that will be all.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Courtier

Um...do you mean it's a common facial injury? Because it's definitely not easy to break someone's jaw, particularly with a single punch. And the most consistent thing I've read is that Pierre got knocked across the room. So either this Hock guy was super duper anger and/or super duper strong. Probably both.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Um...do you mean it's a common facial injury? Because it's definitely not easy to break someone's jaw, particularly with a single punch .
On the contrary. No idea what happened really at that club, but breaking a jaw is amazingly easy. I've got to friends who had their jaw broken.
In one case it was a small falling from a bicicle, nobody thought he had hurt himself from that small thing and yet his jaw was broken.

The other case was... a bar brawl! He got a really mild blow on the face (i know it because i saw it) and his jaw was broken.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Monaco royal needs hospital treatment after nightclub incident
Pierre Casiraghi treated in hospital after nightclub incident - hellomagazine.com
Old 02-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Courtier

Has this been posted already? Apparently, Beatrice has taken to Twitter, too now.
Girlfriend of Monaco Prince Pierre Casiraghi takes to Twitter to denounce 'lies' in bar brawl - NY Daily News
Old 02-23-2012, 02:00 PM
Serene Highness

The only quote that is credible is the one from the owner of the Double Seven Club. In People magazine he says that the facts are that only Adam Hock was arrested. No further comment.

It concerns me that Pierre's female friends are speaking out. It is wise to say nothing and save it for the trial. Beatrice, being a law student, should know better.

In the US, the press can request a copy of the security tape , the 911 call and other evidence. The truth will eventually come out. The rest is speculation.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilandra89 View Post
The news about "the fight" are everywhere. Its really insane. Bad press for monaco.
No, not bad press for Monaco; bad press for Pierre.

-------------------------------------

Quote:
Um...do you mean it's a common facial injury? Because it's definitely not easy to break someone's jaw, particularly with a single punch. And the most consistent thing I've read is that Pierre got knocked across the room. So either this Hock guy was super duper anger and/or super duper strong. Probably both.
Years ago, my jaw was broken during a dental procedure. It all depends on whether the "hit-ee" has a "glass" jaw. Obviously, I do. Pierre might, too.

Quote:
Has this been posted already? Apparently, Beatrice has taken to Twitter, too now.
Girlfriend of Monaco Prince Pierre Casiraghi takes to Twitter to denounce 'lies' in bar brawl - NY Daily News
In the words of the Bard: "Methinks they doth protest too much."
Old 02-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Courtier

On german tv they showed a picture of Pierre arriving at nice airport.
He wore dark big sun glasses and on his left cheek he had a big scar (I would guess 2 or 3 cm long).
His jaw didn't look "broken" at all because he had no black and blue marks and it wasn't swollen.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:28 PM
Nobility

Just an observation,Adam Hock and his lawyer are talking too much to the presse,playing the sympathy card by now showing his bruised shoulder.Somebody should tell this guy that Princess Caroline's other hobby is to file law suit whenever her family is involved.There is nothing more painful than a bruised ego and Pierre together with Stavros have the money to burn and therefore can afford to drag this case if necessary.I say,game on! btw does anybody know if Pierre travels with diplomatic passport? being a member of the princely family?
Old 02-23-2012, 02:34 PM
Nobility

Just an observation,Adam Hockey and his lawyer are talking too much to the presse,playing the sympathy card by now his bruised shoulder to the tabloids..Somebody should tell this guy that Princess Caroline's other hobby is to file law suit whenever her family is involved.There is nothing more painful than a bruised ego and Pierre together with Stavros have the money to burn and therefore can afford to drag this case if necessary.I say,game on! btw does anybody know if Pierre travels with diplomatic passport? being a member of the princely family?
Old 02-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Courtier

Burnt, your post made me lol so much. Particularly this:

Quote:
Somebody should tell this guy that Princess Caroline's other hobby is to file law suit whenever her family is involved.
So. very. true. And she has passed the gene to her daughter. Anyways, can somebody post a clip of that german tv thing or a screenshot?
Old 02-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Nobility

Omg,sorry for the double posts..i'm on my fone and and not savvy with the keypad.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Burnt, your post made me lol so much. Particularly this:

So. very. true. And she has passed the gene to her daughter. Anyways, can somebody post a clip of that german tv thing or a screenshot?
Sorry. I can't find a photo and the second where the photo was shown on this tv show is not online
Old 02-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Serene Highness

I was thinking the same thing about "the hobby" Burnt.