Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Pierre and Beatrice are at the wedding of Felix and Claire.

IMO these two would be great as the next prince and princess of monaco if Albert has no children with Charlene. They really look the part and I think Beatrice enjoys these kind of grand royal events. Andrea and Tatiana seem too bohemian and privacy obsessed to be the next couple on the throne, the whole royal scene dosn't seem to suit them at all. To me even calling their child Sacha suggested a disinterest in history and tradition. I really hope that Andrea passes and it goes to his brother as I like the sound of Prince Pierre and Princess Beatrice and I think they would do a good job.

Last edited:
IMO these two would be great as the next prince and princess of monaco if Albert has no children with Charlene. They really look the part and I think Beatrice enjoys these kind of grand royal events. Andrea and Tatiana seem too bohemian and privacy obsessed to be the next couple on the throne, the whole royal scene dosn't seem to suit them at all. To me even calling their child Sacha suggested a disinterest in history and tradition. I really hope that Andrea passes and it goes to his brother as I like the sound of Prince Pierre and Princess Beatrice and I think they would do a good job.

I would love for this to happen as I agree 100% with everything you stated, but I don't think it will come to pass.:ermm:

That is not the way hereditary monarchy works....it is not a popularity contest or who dresses best.

Pierre and Beatrice seem more interested in the social life of the Principality and in socializing in general-which is 80% of the allure of Monaco. Andrea and Tatiana appear to be privacy obsessed...which won't be a good fit for ruling a place like that.

I think everyone(except the Kate/William fans who want them to leapfrog Charles in the Succession) realizes that hereditary monarchy is not a popularity contest.

By the way, any protocol reasons for Pierre's attendence of the wedding???
Since this was a private wedding without official representation from foreign royal families I am assuming either Pierre or Beatrice are friends of the bride or the groom.

Last edited:
Pierre doesn't have to be Prince to continue representing Monaco. Like PA said, they work as a team.

True...it's one of the things I love about this family...along with their beauty and glamour!

Pierre doesn't have to be Prince to continue representing Monaco. Like PA said, they work as a team.
What makes you think he was representing Monaco and not there privately? No other monarchy was represented. The guests were all friends and relatives of the couple. Since Felix and Claire studied in Rome it is quite possible they are friends of Beatrice or possibly Pierre and as such they attended as friends of the bridal couple.

Since Andrea lives in London and has this year become a father, it is understandable that Pierre has represented more in Monaco. But Andrea has also attended at many events.

What makes you think he was representing Monaco and not there privately? No other monarchy was represented. The guests were all friends and relatives of the couple. Since Felix and Claire studied in Rome it is quite possible they are friends of Beatrice or possibly Pierre and as such they attended as friends of the bridal couple.

Beatrice always studied in Milan.

It seems Pierre has been a lot in Monaco, recently. Is he living there now?

I have the impression that is now g while since Pierre lives in Monaco.

Yeah, I doubt Pierre has only one residence. He probably passes most of his time travelling. That's what his crowd do anyway.
But he seems to be passing a lot of time in Monaco, lately. And doing engagements as well. I wonder if what we're seeing is Pierre being prepared for a more prominent role in the principality. Yeah, I know Albert may still have children. But so far he hasn't and someone needs to have some kind of preparation to suceed in case something happens to him. It seems Pierre is the most prepared of the siblings

Last edited:
Andrea is the most prepared. He has had the same schooling as PA and works for the Monaco government. I agree with you that Pierre is doing a good job of publicizing Monaco. It's good to have young blood. Charlotte has replaced P. Caroline on the international front and Pierre is local publicity. The Casis are great assets for the people of Monaco.

I agreed but I always thought its who wants to give their life to serve and Andrea seemed to me more not to want public life with Pierre a little more willing.

I agreed but I always thought its who wants to give their life to serve and Andrea seemed to me more not to want public life with Pierre a little more willing.

I agree with you. Pierre and Beatrice seem much more fond of public life, than Andrea and Tatiana.
Nevertheless, the discussion is non sense, as Pcs Albert, (even without kids)?? has a long life ahead.

Andrea has already publicly stated that he will do his duty; whatever that entails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom