Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 14 : June 2008 - Dec.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems they're back in Milan

Forte dei Marmi is only about two hours' drive from Milan, traffic permitting of course.

In most Italian cities going around bare-chested is prohibited (and in Monaco too...). Apparently in Milan it's not, but we all know that Pierre loves to break the rules. Pierino la peste...;):D (little Pierre's a real pest)

I just realized who Beatrice reminds me of!!! Valentine Pozzo di Borgo :eek:

I have the same thought like you randomlyKeira. She does looks like Valentine. God, I miss that girl..

Is he wearing a denim blouse?

But, um, yeah, the paparazzo's awfully close up his face. It's like he swooped by and quickly stepped in front of Pierre's friend to get the shot.

I have the same thought like you randomlyKeira. She does looks like Valentine. God, I miss that girl..

There is a little photo of Valentine at some society party in last week's Point de Vue...she was with her mother in the picture.

do you have the scan? I don't think PdV is sold in malaysia... :bang:

Oh gosh, I don't know how to scan. I don't have a computer at home and here at work it would be out of the question. Sorry!

Forte dei Marmi is only about two hours' drive from Milan, traffic permitting of course.

In most Italian cities going around bare-chested is prohibited (and in Monaco too...). Apparently in Milan it's not, but we all know that Pierre loves to break the rules. Pierino la peste...;):D (little Pierre's a real pest)

:ROFLMAO: Yeah he is! The vandalizing bare-chested rascal! :D

yeah!! al last felix's picture surface in 2008. God, it was such a long time since charlotte!. I wonder what he's been doing now? Has he graduated yet? that beatrice is really a pretty girl..she is also moneyed right?

I miss Felix with Charlotte - Alex seems a bit cold, to me. Often pics show Charlotte making a close gesture or giving him a hug, and he sits there aloof. Felix seemed more into her. But that's just my opinion. She's way too lovely, educated and monied for some guy to act like she's lucky she's with him.....

I also think Felix was better looking than Alex. *shrug* Just not my type, I guess.;)

IMO she impresses me less and less every time I see her. She's just another one, isn't she? At first Beatrice seemed classier, and better than the others that pierre has dated, but the more I see her, the less I see what I saw then... I mean, she's prettier than some that Pierre has dated (ie Olympia or Caroline), but by no means GORGEOUS... She just seems like another of the fly-by's to me...

I've been feeling that way towards Beatrice...I'm starting to feel this way about Pierre, too. Maybe I should start visiting this thread less.

You know, I think many of us would still like her if the paparazzi didn't hide in bushes and on rooftops to get pictures of her and Pierre together. Seeing a person too much ruins the mysteriousness that maybe we saw in her in the first place.

Or, maybe Pierre needs another brunette or maybe a girl with a deep tan. A really deep tan. I'm talking brown girls :D. Or be single. Or the paparazzi can stop the stalking. Since none of them sounds remotely feasible, let's just stop clicking on the pics a bit.

Okay, I'm ranting a bit. Stopping now.

Oh, hey! randomlyKeira why did you delete your post?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been feeling that way towards Beatrice...I'm starting to feel this way about Pierre, too. Maybe I should start visiting this thread less.

You know, I think many of us would still like her if the paparazzi didn't hide in bushes and on rooftops to get pictures of her and Pierre together. Seeing a person too much ruins the mysteriousness that maybe we saw in her in the first place.

Or, maybe Pierre needs another brunette or maybe a girl with a deep tan. A really deep tan. I'm talking brown girls :D. Or be single. Or the paparazzi can stop the stalking. Since none of them sounds remotely feasible, let's just stop clicking on the pics a bit.

Okay, I'm ranting a bit. Stopping now.

My obsession with the Casiraghi trio is also weaning. This usually happens during summer although their public lives are just about going to events year-round.

I've never been interested in Pierre's girls, they always seem to disappear. And none of them have ever struck me as beautiful. (No, it's not jealousy talking. :D Although this smilie is green it doesn't mean I am.)

Anyway, is it just me or have there been less and less posts lately? I had stoped coming to this site for about two weeks or so and I didn't have any catching up to do.

P.S.
In Pic6 it seems that Bea has a really long neck or is that just her "princess posture?"

Last edited:
They both look great, especially Pierre! He's gorgeous!

Glistening Seas

:)ahh pierre is a really gorgeous as a they all are especially. They are still out on summer vaca's so for some that can seem a bit long. But it never seems long to those whom are still in school. ha hee. There's plenty of time for Pierre to get some more facets to his person which invariably make for more press and conversation. At least they are having a good time and still too young to be involved in anything deeper than having a good time they should enjoy their free time as much as possible!! it's back to hitting the books soon for them a neccessary fact of life for all of us. Isn't it:D :eek::monacostandard::popcorn::panda:

Pierre looks great. But his g/f is so barbie doll looking, and that look is not appealing to me. But obviously some guys, and even some girls, like that.... to each his/her own. :cool:

:)ahh pierre is a really gorgeous as a they all are especially. They are still out on summer vaca's so for some that can seem a bit long. But it never seems long to those whom are still in school. ha hee. There's plenty of time for Pierre to get some more facets to his person which invariably make for more press and conversation. At least they are having a good time and still too young to be involved in anything deeper than having a good time they should enjoy their free time as much as possible!! it's back to hitting the books soon for them a neccessary fact of life for all of us. Isn't it:D :eek::monacostandard::popcorn::panda:

They are still in school??

^ No, they'll be back in school this upcoming fall.

His girlfriend is hot/gorgeous in my opinion!! Of course, being a petite brunette, a tall blonde is the farthest thing from what I am. But she's very modelesque-looking.

He has a new girlfriend Beatrice?? You know when did he split up with Emilie?? He is really big playboy:) and so hot:)

Pierre Casiraghi riding motorcycle and with Beatrice 21.07.2008

Gallery

Great observation, pychoduck, maybe that's the reason why
Pierre had to sit there half-naked ;)

I thought so too! It does seem unlikely that they have the exact same jacket, doesn't it? thank you for the photos TBHRC! You always find the best pictures!

This week I was in Milano but I did not meet him:( Do you know where he spend his holidays?? Somewhere - where is a sea or in Milano??

Do you know if Pierre will visit Olympic Games in China??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom