Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a big deal that she spoke to Vanity Fair. She said only nice things about him and very blah things, nothing that can be twisted somehow against him. I don't think Pierre can be hurt by some such ordinary, harmless comments. She probably asked him what to do if asked about him, and if he had said, deny it, she would have. I'm just guessing though. The interview wasn't about Pierre. They just asked her in the course of it, because it now makes people want to read the article, the rest is probably just about ballet, some performance or something, nothing to do with Pierre. I bet the whole part about Pierre is two or three sentences.

eh i´m i the only one that thinks she´s a bit crazy didn´t he get in a fight with someone over another girl not too long ago...

I was watching videos about the Tribute to Gianni Versace of FTV site. They did a ballet at La Scala and i thought i could see Emillie there. Dancing, I didn't see her. But on the arrives I saw a girl in purple arriving with Quincy Jones that seems a lot like her (no sure if it's her or not): her face and hair it's really similar

Look the video here , she appears at 2:30 with Quincy Jones

Do you think it's Emillie?

Here are two photos of that girl
http://cache1.gettyimages.com/xc/75...BFDFE8F65174D71A93387AEC74513591E7EC1A351FC8B
http://cache1.gettyimages.com/xc/75...BFDFE8F65174DEA5CBEB7D60B1FFF591E7EC1A351FC8B

Last edited:
I looked in an Oggi magazine today (february 2008 issue) and toward the back there is one picture of Pierre with a blonde girl. There is no name for the girl in the caption, but the caption mentions his friendship with Emilie. It's a nice picture of Pierre. I would have bought the magazine, but it seemed a waste, since there is only the one picture. :ermm:

I was watching videos about the Tribute to Gianni Versace of FTV site. They did a ballet at La Scala and i thought i could see Emillie there. Dancing, I didn't see her. But on the arrives I saw a girl in purple arriving with Quincy Jones that seems a lot like her (no sure if it's her or not): her face and hair it's really similar

Look the video here , she appears at 2:30 with Quincy Jones

Do you think it's Emillie?

Here are two photos of that girl
http://cache1.gettyimages.com/xc/75...BFDFE8F65174D71A93387AEC74513591E7EC1A351FC8B
http://cache1.gettyimages.com/xc/75...BFDFE8F65174DEA5CBEB7D60B1FFF591E7EC1A351FC8B

Yup, I think it's her. Same smile and everything. Thanks Julliette for info:flowers:

Well, I think it's weird that Emilie gave an interview to Vanity Fair, but at the same time I think it's cool because it seems she's very in love with him. At least Emilie seems a very nice and down-to-earth young woman and it's not just a snobby person like Tatiana.:rolleyes:

Pierre in two portuguese magazines. He went with a new girl to Cortina D'ampezzo, in Italy.

VIP VIP2 VIP3
In that magazine they said it's Emillie, but we can see clearly it's not her.

Nova Gente Nova Gente2 (In that magazine it's said it's a unknown girl)

The magazines are from this week, but i thought the pictures could be refered to that girl who caused a fight between Pierre and another boy, specially because of what he has in his head. But i don't know. Portuguese magazines sometimes do some mistakes in their texts, but the pictures are usually recents.

Whoever this girl is, I can't understand Emillie's interview. She says she has a relationship with him for 3 months (at least, it's what Hola! says), but we still see pictures of him with other girls. The blonde he seemed to be kissing, perhaps he was not, it's just a question of perspective, pictures were taken from a too far place. But that?!? He's obviously kissing her.

PS: there are new pics of Emillie attending a fashion show in isifa and olycom. She is smilling to the cameras as if she was a celebrity. I don't know what to think about her. When I saw her for the first time, I liked her, she was beautiful and so normal and classy, but now?she's giving interviews, smilling and posing to the pics....humm...I wonder what Pierre think about it

Here are photos of her from olycom
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5858/000003whg2.jpg
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7623/000004wfj8.jpg

Last edited:
^I'm dissapointed now. Maybe she's an attention seeker. I don't think Pierre likes it nor any of the Casiraghis.

Considering she was asked to give an interview about herself to Vanity Fair in the first place, is a dancer and by the look of her bags has a lot of money, I would think she is well known in some circles in her own right, rather than just as Pierre's playmate. And in that case, especially since it is clear she does have a job at the theatre, I don't see how she would be blamed for attention seeking when posing for pictures. For all we know, she was asked to pose for the cameras because she is a good dancer and people might be interested in her personally. Just my opinion, obviously.
I also don't see how an article about Tatiana in Vogue, written by her (now) aunt-in-law, full of references of her relationship with Andrea, is more discreet than the quote that Emilie gave? I'm sure that Tatiana have read and approved the article before Lauren Davis submitted it to be published, therefore in my opinion it's the same as a direct quote. Oh, I'm sure Andrea was fine with it, not saying anything, just trying to point out that not talking to the press doesn't seem like a major rule for Casiraghi's girlfriends anymore. Provided that it's harmless, they don't seem to mind (again, just my opinion).

Last edited:
Seeing Emilie popping up in front of paparazzi shoots is sort of weird. I don't know. I feel that her comment about Pierre was harmless and gave us a bit more insight into his personality, but at the same time she's almost exploded onto the scene a little. Add that with a new fling in Pierre's life and the whole thing seems fishy. Then again we're only looking from the outside in.

And Emilie is much more stylish than this new girl (I want to raid her closet).

For all we know, she might have been on the scene for a long time, and the press agencies where not buying her pictures because she is not that well known to the public in general. But now that she is/was dating someone who is featured in the tabloids, they can get money from it. I don't think I will blame her for attention seeking until she proves guilty:).
About the other girls - since her interview was just published, and Vanity Fair is a monthly magazine, it is possible she gave that interview as far back as a month, a month and a half ago, and by the time it went on sale they weren't together anymore - happens sometimes with stuff like that. Or maybe they prefer an open relationship?
Basically, unless she goes out and does a full interview just about Pierre to the gossip mag, like Maria Jurado, I, personally, won't consider the story fishy... It doesn't seem to be hurting anyone.

^ You see, that's what I'm hoping. I'm hoping that she was not a well known socialite and was thrust into the spotlight by dating Pierre (he's a bright light, that boy). Hell, I hadn't even heard of Alice Dellal until seeing her with Pierre, so Emilie's circumstances might be the same.

I also don't see how an article about Tatiana in Vogue, written by her (now) aunt-in-law, full of references of her relationship with Andrea, is more discreet than the quote that Emilie gave? I'm sure that Tatiana have read and approved the article before Lauren Davis submitted it to be published, therefore in my opinion it's the same as a direct quote. Oh, I'm sure Andrea was fine with it, not saying anything, just trying to point out that not talking to the press doesn't seem like a major rule for Casiraghi's girlfriends anymore. Provided that it's harmless, they don't seem to mind (again, just my opinion).

Except that at that point Tatiana and Andrea had been together years already and I don't remember the article talking so much about Andrea.
Plus also the interview the other girl gave to the Italian Vanity Fair some months ago seemed pretty harmless to most people, but Pierre was furious and very hurt by it. So talking about him after supposedly dating him for such a short time and apparently not exclusively doesn't seem a very smart move to me (and not very respectful either).

ETA: Regarding Pierre's reaction to the other girl's interview a few months back, I'm not speculating, I do know Pierre's reaction directly (I know many people at Bocconi, which is not a big University...), so I'm simply relating what I know.

Last edited:
I do not think he is with Emilie at all. But I don't see how anyone can say he is clearly upset and hurt by her interview. I mean, anything is possible, but you can't possibly know either way, without having the word from the man himself.
Though I admit his actions seem to be saying that he is moving on and not thinking about Emilie too much, if at all.

Julliette, your pictures are awesome!!!! Thank you very much for sharing them.

Well, I think Pierre needs to be more careful about who he's dating - unfortunately, there will be some bad choices (like Andrea and that Spanish actress that spilled the beans to the press), and he'll have to deal with the fall out - but, it's a lesson learned. Maybe she talked because their relationship was shorter than she liked/hoped, so she turned on him. Eventually, when he's serious, he'll find someone special (like Tatiana is for Andrea) and that person will be discreet, mature, and with Pierre NOT for the press it gets her, but because she loves him. Wherever it goes from there....who knows.....

^You more or less read my mind, Horseygal. Whatever the case, it seems obvious that there is a misunderstanding between those two. He is not acting like he wants to be her boyfriend, and her words indicate that she wants to be his girlfriend, so they are not on the same page at all.

1st of all, i know someone who knows emilie quite well and apparently she's been social climbing for a while, she was actually dating quincy jones and also dated nellee hooper a few years ago.
2nd, the article in vogue was not written by lauren davis, she is not a journalist but a stylist, so i doubt she would have even read the article before it came out, and there were no quotes by tatiana where she talked about andrea so the writer probably took the liberty to mention him himself.

1st of all, i know someone who knows emilie quite well and apparently she's been social climbing for a while, she was actually dating quincy jones and also dated nellee hooper a few years ago.
2nd, the article in vogue was not written by lauren davis, she is not a journalist but a stylist, so i doubt she would have even read the article before it came out, and there were no quotes by tatiana where she talked about andrea so the writer probably took the liberty to mention him himself.

How desperate you have to be to date Quincy Jones? Omg, young talented european dancer dating like 100-years old guy. Holly.:eek:

I really hope Pierre will find someone right for him. I have discovered that most of the girls he's dated were treating him like somekind of toy to play with, not respecting him at all. They simply hurt him!

^ I've always had an impression that he's treated them like toys...

Quincy Jones? LOL. :ROFLMAO:

I have discovered that most of the girls he's dated were treating him like somekind of toy to play with, not respecting him at all. They simply hurt him!

Really?
Really?
Really?

I don't mean to be rude, but I am obviously not alone in seeing the complete opposite. Pierre's a serial dater (it's a nicer phrase than "player").

^ i agree with you oxygen..........he can't seem to stay with one girl very long.

He's definitely a player, but I meant that most of the girls play with him, too. Is it only me who thinks that they use him to build their self-esteem or social position?

^Well, since he only wants to play, at least he is decent enough to play with girls who only want play too. It would not be very nice of him to play with a girl who wanted more, would it? I mean, if you are going to tango with a different girl a week, better to do it with someone who wants that, right? Am I wrong?

You're not wrong, CasiraghiTrio - I think Emilie (?) THOUGHT she was a "play-uh" but got played!! She probably called up some tabloid after feeling embarrassed and wanted to stick it to him.... he's moved on, and the article will be forgotten....I doubt it hurt his feelings, or his dating prospects!!

That's too bad about Emilie... I liked her clothes. :rolleyes: Imo, she shouldn't have said anything to the press in the first place, even though what she said seemed pretty harmless. It's just that when a royal's date talks to the press, people get suspicious about her motives and almost always think that the person is up to something tacky like publicizing herself or her relationship with the royal bf. And the thing is, such unnecessary criticisms could have been easily avoided, simply being discreet.

Anyhow, I don't know if she's just a naturally smiling, happy, people person sort of person, but in light of recent events, these pictures just give off the wrong vibe, imo.
(Isifa)
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

These pictures are unsettling. She's making herself out to be an attention whore.

Yeah, its not about whether the statement is harmless or not, but because the royal's date normally can't speak:D My thought after her first statement was we will all get more 'in house' story of Casiraghis in the near future. Of course she will say good things about her boyfriend's sister, which we all want to know...:rolleyes:

These pictures should remind all of CHARLENE at the Olympics w/Prince Albert!:bang: Always able to "find" the camera, and willing to mug for shots. When have we ever seen Felix, Alex, or Tatiana - or Ernst, for that matter, SEEKING out the press?! The smile, and actually stopping to have your photo taken (for no other reason than who you were most recently "dating") is extremely telling.....

Oh, god, Charlene?!

Emilie, quick, stop while you're ahead!

Emilie is a dead ringer for the next super-hyped cheesy reality show. She's already trying out for a B-list role in the it-handbag stakes. She's had her fun with Quincy and Pierre. Now she's goin' for an encore of her 15 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom