The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzy2006 View Post
Hmm.. Based on his pics..ok ok ok I was totally wrong, let me use the correct words "Andrea seems to look serious at all time, especially towards his brother"
Except that Andrea is the only Casiraghi brother who has so far shown no hesitation about being naked anywhere, anytime, ever since he was a baby! Only teasing you.... but it's kind of true! Pierre has not done it yet. Oh sure, he once seemed to be considering it.... but considering isn't doing!

Old 01-16-2008, 12:46 AM
Aristocracy

^^Maybe he was impressed to be included as one of the Top 50 World's Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2002- Naked for art and beauty

Pierre may follow suit.... We just have to wait a little longer since now he gets more coverage than before... be patient..

Old 01-16-2008, 08:22 AM
Aristocracy

has anyone seen the pics of pierre modelling for vivienne westwood in NY. Go to gettyimages!
Old 01-16-2008, 08:43 AM
Courtier

I can't believe it... Finally one of the Casiraghi kids does some modelling.
Although Pierre was always the likeliest one to do such things. He looks authentic enough, methinks.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:47 AM
Aristocracy

OMG, Luv it!! I just feel Caroline is not so strict towards her children. Its up for them to choose what they want to be.. He's 6' tall after all
Old 01-16-2008, 09:57 AM

10 images

Pierre Casiraghi models for Vivienne Westwood during Milan Menswear Fashion Week, Autumn/Winter 2008, Sunday, 13 January 2008

Source: Getty Images

VIDEO of the show They only show 20 models walking on.
Pierre is the sixth model to walk on. He modeled at least one other outfit, as we can see from the Getty photos. You can actually see Pierre in his second outfit, at the very end, but only his back as we goes backstage with all the models and Westwood. He is walking directly behind Westwood.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pierre looks so different!
I think because of the make up!
I didn't know he modeled for Vivienne Westwood. I think he likes a lot that style.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:59 AM
Aristocracy

Well, I don't know why I though it was NY. It is Milan after all.
What do you think of the video? I think he did quite well. I mena, even if he wasn't famous and so on, i believe that he could work as a model.
When I saw he was in the show I thought he would be one of this "special guests" designers often invite to their shows, the kind who walks hand in han with the designer at the end of the show and is there only to attrack media atention (as would be the case if charlotte was to model one day, for example), but Pierre definitely looks professional.
Well, maybe he has to gain a little experience and, self-confidence but it wasn't bad at all (I think it even was very good for a first timer), and his role was not diferent from the other model's.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Nobility

I think he can be a model! He's thin and tall enough and has interesting face (not too pretty, but there's something hot about it). I can see him as Gucci type of guy... As for Westwood, I don't really like her...
Old 01-16-2008, 12:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Pierre looks so different!
I think because of the make up!
I didn't know he modeled for Vivienne Westwood. I think he likes a lot that style.
I agree he does look different............the make up looks a bit to heavy to me and takes away from Pierre's beautiful face
Old 01-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

He was good, for being his first time!
I wonder why he did it, I guess only for fun and once (?).
Old 01-16-2008, 12:39 PM
Nobility

I hope it's not for ONCE. He'd be perfect as one of the few guys in womenswear FWs... (or not...that would probably land him another top model girlfriend...)
Old 01-16-2008, 12:42 PM

Now thats what I call gorgeous. And camp. But mainly gorgeous. He seems to be getting more attractive by the day and I think the make-up works for him. More please Mr C.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
I think he can be a model! He's thin and tall enough and has interesting face (not too pretty, but there's something hot about it). I can see him as Gucci type of guy... As for Westwood, I don't really like her...
I know, I agree about Westwood. I think he would be great for Gucci, Versace, maybe Fendi, and for the New York shows I would like to see him do DKNY or Donna Karan! Oo Prada, he would be perfect for Prada!!

This must have been Westwood's premiere Milan show. She is normally for London, right?

Yeah, like Tutu said, I expected Pierre to be the one to give her the flowers at the end, but he was just like one of the models, one of the guys. I guess that is how he likes it.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Nobility

Men FWs are only in Milan and Paris, and her womenswear are sometimes in Paris sometimes in London...
Umm, have you seen Prada collection?
Here
Prada Fall 2008 Mens: Menswear Fashion Collections on men.style.com
but maybe he would look good...
Old 01-16-2008, 01:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree he would be great for Prada and Gucci.
This was Milan Men Fashion Week.
Milano Moda Uomo - 12 / 15 January 2008
Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana
just in case you are interested!
Old 01-16-2008, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
Men FWs are only in Milan and Paris, and her womenswear are sometimes in Paris sometimes in London...
Umm, have you seen Prada collection?
Here
Prada Fall 2008 Mens: Menswear Fashion Collections on men.style.com
but maybe he would look good...
No, I didn't see it. I really don't ever follow the men's shows, so there's why I didn't know about the Milan and Paris exception. I just know whenever I see a Prada model in a magazine, I think how much the style seems to suit Pierre, the fair and skinny looks, the very Euro chic, cool, almost haughty. Maybe the clothing is very formal compared to his street style, but I do think he would look good in a Prada suit.

I forgot, D&G would be a good one for him too, and maybe D&G is more like his real taste.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Aristocracy

"The Royal Wears Prada"? I love the idea..

But if there's a poll for "The Most Colourful Life Royal", I'll sure vote for him. Within a month, he was caught drawing the graffiti, changed few girlfriends even before we found out their names, caught fighting for a girl (or whateva the media told us!), celebrated New Year in Brazil with other socialites (just hope Paris Hilton was not there or else, we will have other story to hear)
and now being a model..
See CasiraghiTrio, we have to be very patient We need to wait what will happen next?...
Old 01-16-2008, 04:11 PM

what happened to his wanting to be a marine?!?!
Old 01-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Nobility

I don't remember reading about him wanting to be a Marine...

Are you talking about his training late last year? That was a mandatory service he had to do for the army (marines?).

Blah, I had this whole schpeel about how happy I was for Pierre and how I could also see him in Gucci, Prada, and even Dior Homme or Alexander McQueen, and then my browser froze. Ugh. But Pierre's looking good and that boy's meant to be a model. Look at him! I'm glad he walked for Vivienne Westwood (I also love her designes, so this is a win/win for me).

Closed Thread