Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 12 : Nov.2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he gets to be a model for real he'll wear everything and anything! Hopefully Karl will notice this. As celebrity crazy as Karl is this is an opp he shouldn't miss! Plus Pierre defenitely suits his Diore Homme skinny type!!!

He looks so different. I'm having a hard time believing that even that much make-up can transform a persons face like that. But if so I think he looks great and I'm actually excited to see if he continues with modeling. Its not shocking that one of the Casiraghi children would get involved with the fashion world.

I don't remember reading about him wanting to be a Marine...

Are you talking about his training late last year? That was a mandatory service he had to do for the army (marines?).

Hmm, interesting. I mean, of course I remember the training weekend but I didn't know what the details were, except it was for the Carabiniers(sp?)
Them is definitely army, not marines, and I believe (please correct if necessary) that the Carabiniers are the Monegasque Palace Guard that are called into the French Army as needed, i.e. war. Since he only did a week or two of training with them, maybe he is just a reserve officer, or maybe he is in a program at Bocconi (I am thinking of the US universities' ROTC programs) where he trains with them on some weekends and then after he gains his degree he will have the option to take a commission. But hmm, in the US most people who do that are doing it for the free college money, and Pierre does not even need that, not just because his family is loaded, but isn't Bocconi a free university?? :confused: Well, anyway, I hope we will learn more about this. In any case, I agree with you guys that the fashion world suits him! I would rather see him pursue modeling than a military career, for sure!!!! :D

Bocconi is a private, quite expensive (at least for the Italian standard) very demanding university. It is considered the best business school in the country and one of the best in Europe; its MBA is listed among the top 100 worldwide by the Financial Times.
I'm pretty sure Pierre's brief training in the Carabiniers had nothing to do with Bocconi.

So its not Pierre modeling if any of were were wondering. Its some model named Wesley Oliver I think it is. He looks very similar to Pierre. I'm kind of dissapointed its not really him, but not suprised.

Yeah, I just learned about that from tFs. Hating Getty very much right now, but that model looks so much like Pierre that it's scary. Wesley Oliver even looks more like him with glasses on.

Well, that explains why it wasn't on any headlines in even Italian and Spanish presses. !Hola! rarely misses the beat on something like that. Wow, that Wesley Oliver guy must be laughing, or pissed off, one of the two. Getty actually captioned him, "Pierre Casiraghi." Well, it's really a compliment, no? :D

Getty does make mistakes often, but this time i really didn't think it was a mistake! It's unbelievable how much that guy looks like Pierre, even more in his other pics...

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT GETTY WOULD MAKE A MISTAKE LIKE THAT!!!! You would think that if Pierre was modeling for the first time that there would be pictures of his family there supporting him and that the media would notice this. But who knows you can go on getty and they have people switched up all the time!

I think this picture (HQ from Modelhommes Forum) shows the difference if it exists. It's not a strong difference, but still you can tell it's just not Pierre. The getty pictures were harder because you couldn't see so up close. From a distance, even just a short distance, this man can pass for Pierre in a second, though. But take steps toward him, walk up to him and stand before him, no way. You can see the difference.

I think this picture (HQ from Modelhommes Forum) shows the difference if it exists. It's not a strong difference, but still you can tell it's just not Pierre. The getty pictures were harder because you couldn't see so up close. From a distance, even just a short distance, this man can pass for Pierre in a second, though. But take steps toward him, walk up to him and stand before him, no way. You can see the difference.

i think that the difference is in his nose and mouth but that is just what i think...not a very strong difference either!

Last edited:
That guy could totally play Pierre in a possible epic adventure about the Grimaldis. :lol:

To be honest, I think Pierre is more handsome. He has a certain french/italian flair, hard to explain.

^ Oh yeah, there is no question of who is more handsome. The model guy is just a little bit too perfect to be as cool as Pierre, but I still think they look astonishingly similar.

amazing...uncanny resemblance. the pierre experts have been fooled.
that wesling bloke does seem to have a thicker neck than pierre.
but all in all, wow. they could do a jetsetter version of the parent trap.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT GETTY WOULD MAKE A MISTAKE LIKE THAT!!!! You would think that if Pierre was modeling for the first time that there would be pictures of his family there supporting him and that the media would notice this. But who knows you can go on getty and they have people switched up all the time!

And just think that April's Fool is still 3 months ahead!:lol: Seriously I also I was also deceived by the startling resemblance he bears to Pierre: just amazing.:ohmy: Besides Stefano also walked the catwalk when he was a young student.

Now I understand why he looked so different!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom