The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 01:25 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina8675
Scans From Voici

who is the girl with the dark hair? cecille winckler?

Old 06-21-2006, 07:58 AM
Commoner

no it's not

Old 06-21-2006, 08:24 AM
Aristocracy

Well I don't think I like this "new" Pierre. It's normal for him to have fun,but to drink soo much...
Old 06-21-2006, 08:39 AM
Courtier

Well..I dont think this is so funny, in a moment like this, after the recent events related to his family, the last thing they would have wanted to happen is more bad publicity. It gives the impression they are wild, irresponsabiles and not the kind of people you would like to become leader in any nation.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:43 AM
Commoner

well he's only 18 and as he probably won't become monaco's leader why couldn't he enjoy his life as any other youth..
Old 06-21-2006, 08:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouAnne
well he's only 18 and as he probably won't become monaco's leader why couldn't he enjoy his life as any other youth..
Any other youth, i dont think so, i know many other youth that wont act like that, we are confusing having fun with being wild and weird. Im sorry but i cant understand this kind of behavior in someone like him. He is next in line to the throne after his brother, isnt he? In any case, this kind of thing, dont help the grimaldis as a family and the public opinion about them dont get any better with it.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:16 AM

Ariel and LouAnne make very good points. On the one hand, he is 18, soon to be 19, and should absolutely enjoy himself. It's wonderful to see him getting out and being a free spirit. But on the other hand, it's also true that it's one thing to get out, have laughs, drink up, and quite another thing to get so drunk that you are falling down in the street and forgeting that your behavior is going to be exploited on front pages. Hopefully, Caroline or someone stepped in after this and gave him a long lecture about not going too far, knowing your limits with drinking, etc. Because if a long boring, annoying lecture is the consequence, then hopefully he won't repeat this excessive craziness. Have fun, Pierre, but be mindful too. Think about the paparazzi if you have to when you wonder if you should have that "just one more" Rum and coke or whatever you are drinking!:p

On a more serious note, though... Pierre getting so drunk like that, well anyone getting so drunk is not safe. But especially someone like Pierre who leads a life where he sometimes has his name in magazines and his picture has been well-exploited. There are security concerns here. He could get himself into a very dangerous situation with too much of that behavior. It is great to see him having fun, but the excessive craziness needs to be curbed. We don't want a dead Pierre Casiraghi. We want him alive and well. "Alive and miserable" is better than dead and happy, as a good Jewish mother says! :+)
Old 06-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Commoner

I think that u 2 are a little bit excessiv. He is on vacation with friends and he is just having fun. I think and I hope that he do not care about what people could think about him and if there is a paparazzi around him.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Nobility

Well I think that while his behavior can be sort of expected for someone his age, as he gets older he does need to change his wild ways. I really don't think that he will get so bad that Caroline will feel she needs to stop and warn him, he'll probably change on his own.

And while I agree that people shouldn't care what others think of them Pierre might want to be careful because in a way he is a representative of Monaco's royal family and if he does something wrong people might start to look at his family with a negative view...
Old 06-21-2006, 05:38 PM
Courtier

If I were his mother for sure I would be worry about him, that kind of behavior isnt normal at his age, it is normal for spoiled people at his age, ex. Stravros Niarchos. I had a very different opinion of him so far, but if this is the real him, it is better to know him the way he is. I dont want to judge him, he is the one that needs to answer to himself about his acts but i cant avoid to be shocked at this, i was not prepare for that.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:12 PM

Quote:
I think that u 2 are a little bit excessiv. He is on vacation with friends and he is just having fun. I think and I hope that he do not care about what people could think about him and if there is a paparazzi around him.
Well, I mean, he has to care to some extent. I mean, why can't he take a page from Andrea? Andrea goes out to parties, has fun, drinks. But we've never seen Andrea fall down on the street from being so drunk. That is Jenna Bush behavior!

He can also take a page from Charlotte, who is the picture of class. Charlotte would never jump onto her boyfriend's back and expose her panties like that. Charlotte would never be so drunk that she would fall down in a street like that. The age difference between Charlotte and Pierre is only one year, so you can't use age as an excuse. I love Pierre, really love the guy, but I hope this behavior was a one-time thing, not the beginning of a pattern.
Many people have experiences like that when they first start drinking. But a lot of them take a lesson from it and don't repeat it. They use it to gage their limits.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:12 PM
Gentry

This kid is so jamming. If all the french are like this I'm heading over to paris with a case of whiskey.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:10 AM
Nobility

Quote:
no it's not
who is she then?
Old 06-22-2006, 03:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunagirl
Oh well, at least she's wearing underwear, unlike Paris Hilton.
HA HA HA well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina8675
Scans From Voici
Hello
Can you post a zoom of each page?? I would like to read the article, despite that we all know that Voici is a trash...
He may just simply slipped and fall down...
Old 06-22-2006, 04:19 AM
Courtier

I'm sure that Pierre had probably drunk a lot, but I don't have the impression he drunk so much he fell/passed out on the ground. He was probably joking around with an equally ditzy friend/girlfriend and tried to bring her home on his back, but due to wine and her weigh just lost equilibrium.
I think he is behaving as a pretty normal 18 year old boy on holiday alone, only the majority of the other boys and girls don't get photographed; I personally know a lot of responsible, studious people, who act a little crazy on holiday, nothing outrageous, but they forget their usual serious selves.(BTW, I agree Pierre should keep in mind he is constantly in the spotlight and behave accordingly).
Old 06-22-2006, 09:11 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
I'm sure that Pierre had probably drunk a lot, but I don't have the impression he drunk so much he fell/passed out on the ground. He was probably joking around with an equally ditzy friend/girlfriend and tried to bring her home on his back, but due to wine and her weigh just lost equilibrium.
I think he is behaving as a pretty normal 18 year old boy on holiday alone, only the majority of the other boys and girls don't get photographed; I personally know a lot of responsible, studious people, who act a little crazy on holiday, nothing outrageous, but they forget their usual serious selves.(BTW, I agree Pierre should keep in mind he is constantly in the spotlight and behave accordingly).
Let's hope you're right!:)
Old 06-22-2006, 09:45 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
who is she then?

Olympia Scarry
Old 06-22-2006, 10:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
Olympia Scarry
yes, olympia scarry was the blond girl Pierre carried on his back...but in some pictures, there is a girl with dark hair standing near fallen Pierre...LouAnne said she was not Cecille Winckler, do you know who is she?
Old 06-22-2006, 10:20 PM
Gentry

Pierre was such a sweet looking child, especially in his glasses. Perhaps he was really a mischievious little fellow who is now having the time of his life. I wonder what Caroline thinks about the activities of her children. Can you imagine the phone conversations that they have? I bet she finds out a lot about them in the papers.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Nobility

no.. but i don't believe it was ciecile either....at first i thoght it was tatiana because of the hips and the pants the girl had on which looks a lot like the ones tati wore when she was in a park in paris sitting on a bench with andrea

Closed Thread