Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 8 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lafawnduh said:
Do you think she'll have a good influence on Caroline's youngest son?
Well, I would rather see him with a girlfriend who is more like Charlotte, someone who is subdued, classy, someone not overtly-MJS-material, someone wealthy and fashionable and pretty, but still a girl-next-door type. But it's hard to predict and control who one falls for. Andrea went through a phase in his early dating years, going out with his actress/model/exhibitionist types (Maria and Kaci). On the same token, Olympia doesn't seem too crazy. He could do a lot worse. She has her moments when she seems pretty down-to-earth.

BurberryBrit said:
Do we know more about Olympia? Where is she from? How did they meet?
you can find a good bit on her at thefashionspot.com or just googling her. also check out my site (casiraghitrio.com). I have a brief splurge on her in the friends section.

Last edited by a moderator:
she was born in Geneva Switzerland and she dated a 30 something music producer named Neelle Hooper for almost 3 years.

why is it so many rich people from around the world raise thier kids in Switzerland. is it the banking system there or is it easy to gain citizenship. really, what?

Last edited:
I know this might be a stupid question for those who have been following Pierre or whatever, but is this Olympia girl the same girl that Eugenie Niarchos (did I spell that right?) has been hanging out with lately?

I just looked at those Tuscany pics again. They are just an amazingly gorgeous couple. Someone at thefashionspot said Andrea reminds her of Johnny Depp, but in this pics (maybe it's the hat) Pierre conjures up memories of a prior-time, younger Depp. They could be Kate Moss and JD all over again. The cigarette and the D&G phone only add to that effect!:p

For acid_rain: Yes, Olympia was at the Gaulier show and Ritz party with Eugenie, wearing the similar black dresses that created so much excessive discussion (yours truly being one of the guilty party) :eek:

For louisgarrel: You raise a good question about Switzerland. I think your idea is true in a general sense for some wealthy, international families. But for Tatiana's family, for example, I think it's more. I've wondered if the Santo Domingos keep their kids in places like Geneva and New York (all their sons go to Harvard or some other Ivy League place for education, and Tatiana was sent to Andrea's Fontainebleau school as a boarder) because they want to protect them from their worst fears in Colombia. The wealthy class can be ridiculously scared. They put up their high-security walls and send their kids to boarding schools to keep out the troubles. To me, their response only creates more problems than it solves, but it's a reality. They do it; they are wrong for doing it. They protect themselves and ignore the problems.
But as for Olympia, I don't know why she was raised in hotels her whole life, but apparently she always lived from one hotel to another in Venice, Paris, London, Geneva...everywhere.

louisgarrel said:
she was born in Geneva Switzerland and she dated a 30 something music producer named Neelle Hooper for almost 3 years.

why is it so many rich people from around the world raise thier kids in Switzerland. is it the banking system there or is it easy to gain citizenship. really, what?

I guess its because Switzerland offers security, a nice and clean environment and some of the best private schools in the world.

anag said:
I'm not that big of a Pierre fan either, (I have always thought Andrea was much more handsome), but I think that he looks REALLY great in these pics. IMO, he's growing handsome with time, because when he was younger I thought he was "cute", but not "gorgeous" like Andrea, now he's giving Big Bro a run for his money. My favorite pic is the last one of Pierre, he looks fierce. And I believe Olympia might be his first real girlfriend, maybe she'll be what Tatiana is to Andrea. Hopefully :D!

Ani

BTW-Thanks for the pics.
Why do you have to make me feel so bad? I don't it'll last, Pierre exhibits the same behavoirs as his uncle. He's a playboy but probably he'll simmer down when he get's older.

Tosca said:
Pierre looks a lot like his grandfather Giancarlo Casiraghi

I found a picture referring to his trip to Gubbio (source GENTE via haisentito)

Visiting Pompei with Olympia (novella2000)
I'm jealous. Okay she seems like a nice girl but you can tell he's not that serious. Note: He isn't holding her hand. While on the other hand Andrea holds his gf's hand all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i agree, she went to paris fashion week parties while pierre was spending time on his yacht and she wasn't at the grand prix either, and pierre didn't look as if he missed her, remember the fun time he had at the pool...maybe pierre is trying to keep olympia away from his mom whom would dissaprove of her, it looks very much like a fling.

kristin2006: Why do you have to make me feel so bad? I don't it'll last, Pierre exhibits the same behavoirs as his uncle. He's a playboy but probably he'll simmer down when he get's older.

I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to make you feel bad. I don't think there was anything in my post that should make anyone feel bad. I actually complimented him on his looks in the pics and hoped that he found a loyal girlfriend like Tatiana has been for Andrea.
And I agree with you, I think he'll simmer down with time, hopefully sooner than his uncle.My apologies for making you feel "so bad" :confused:.

Ani

Last edited:
CasiraghiTrio said:
The wealthy class can be ridiculously scared. They put up their high-security walls and send their kids to boarding schools to keep out the troubles.

I think that their is also a cultural difference. Andrea's girlfriend comes from South America where there is a real security threat to the children of wealthy people. I'm sure they get a lot of kidnapping threats (this may be why they send them away to school.) Olympia's parents may not have had this expereince, thus letting her travel about as she pleases.

In the pictures of the Thun Taxi party is the girl in white Eugenia? She's standing next to a girl and black and Pierre in one of the pictures.

Last edited:
Those are some of the shiniest pants I've ever seen.

Pierre and Some friends in Sardinia.
(public)

uyjuffyuyiyiutuhgfjuvi3.jpg

sanstitrewe4.jpg

Thanks Nina, Pierre looks especially hunky in the last photo. Aviators definitely work for him!!

Ani

He certainly does look absolutely stunning in that past pic. Thanks for posting them. He's got a very nice toned body and he looks healthier than his brother. Very yummy.

There was a article of Pierre in a recent magazine. They stated him as a bit of a "playboy", they say he is "dating" Olympia Scarry and a slew of other beautiful women.

That don't surprise me at all
Pierre is the type of guy that a girl can date, not marry

They listed quite a few girls our dear Pierre is dating. I kind of find it kinde more appealing, since you can;t have him you want more. He's hot; Olympia isn't his "girlfriend" more like "girl-of-the-week". But whatev' he's still a hotty.

he's only 19 yrs old, I would expect him to play the field, better now than when he's in his 30s-40s.

PIERRE CASIRAGHI AFTER THE LONG DRUNK NIGHT RELAXING WITH A BLONDE GIRL - CAPRI | June 16 2006

.jpg

-1.jpg

-2.jpg

-3.jpg

-4.jpg

-5.jpg

-6.jpg

Last edited:
great pics m 12
gosh that looks like fun, i wish i could be there, i wonder who those kids are

where are the pics with the blond girl?

louisgarrel said:
great pics m 12
gosh that looks like fun, i wish i could be there, i wonder who those kids are

where are the pics with the blond girl?

Here she is:

-18.jpg

-17.jpg

-16.jpg

-15.jpg

-14.jpg

-9.jpg

-8.jpg

-7.jpg

-2.jpg

Last edited:
In the last ones you can see Andrea

-6.jpg

-5.jpg

-4.jpg

-3.jpg

-1.jpg

66.jpg

ac.jpg

a-1.jpg

a.jpg

.jpg

yay, your awsome m 12, thank u
i've been dying to see those pics, i didn't even know andrea was with him at the time.

Last edited:
YAY, Pierre being cute with Olympia!! Woo Hoo! This has made my day, I was waiting for pictures of him holding hands or being somewhat caring and cute with Olympia (or any girl for that matter) and here they are! Thanks m 12.

And does anyone know who those kids are?

Ani

omg... is this hair,on his legs??? Guys, you've all GOT to check out the latest TEEN VOGUE, it has a picture of Charlotte an Pierre

oh, i was about to get really excited until i realised you could de talking about the issue with kate boswarth on the cover
it's a pic of char and pierre at their uncles enthronment party, where she is wearing a black and white chanel dress?

I would give anything to be the girl in the last pic (probably Tati) being lotioned up by Andrea!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom