Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 11 : June 2007 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I agree with you! This new girl does really compliment him well, and she doesn't seem to be a party girl like other girls he's dated (but then again, she very well could be).

yeah she could be..........but lets hope not...maybe Pierre will settle down:flowers:

^ No, no, not settle down, be in a stable relationship. I don't think any of us care about the fact that Pierre loves the ladies, but would rather see him just stay in a relationship longer than a season.

yeah thats what i meant a stable relationship is exactly what he needs kinda like what his sister and brother have. who knows she may be gone tomorrow!

^ maybe she's already gone, ha ha... no I hope not, agree with you two, that they look good together!

She is so pretty! And she looks much more down to earth than most of the other girls (and there were many of them ;) Pierre was seen with during the last year. I hope they will be happy together for a long time.

I think she might be the girl he was in Thailand with!

I think their destines only with the brunette...;)

wonderful pics! it is very nice to see Pierre having fun!:flowers:

I had no idea that skateboarding is back. I still prefer rollerblades though. I did skateboarding when I was a kid and was never good at it but I am good on rollerblades for some odd reason. Skateboarding, imo, is quite difficult. It's also, from my personal experience, a "guy thing" as I've known many guys who are good at it, but never have known any girls who are good at it or even like it.

He's a wild guy indeed! I'm wondering how he can do skateboarding along the busy sidewalks/pavements of dowtown Milan.:ohmy: Hasn't he been fined yet?:lol:

Has anyone been able to identify the girl that he was seen with in Milan the other day? I'm curious as to who she is.

He's a wild guy indeed! I'm wondering how he can do skateboarding along the busy sidewalks/pavements of dowtown Milan.:ohmy: Hasn't he been fined yet?:lol:
please excuse my ignorance Tosca, but would that actually happen?

please excuse my ignorance Tosca, but would that actually happen?

Well, according to the Italian traffic regulation all "things" having wheels are regarded as vehicles, and the Milan's traffic police are well known for being strict, so it could really happen.:)

Has anyone been able to identify the girl that he was seen with in Milan the other day? I'm curious as to who she is.

There were pics of the lovebirds on last week's CHI mag, but strangely in the captions she was called " the beautiful unidentified girl";):)

There were pics of the lovebirds on last week's CHI mag, but strangely in the captions she was called " the beautiful unidentified girl";):)

that is very strange..........you would think that the press would try to find out who she is especially the paparzo

The Casiraghis' friends were and are always unidentified for a time. It was at least half a year before anyone knew Felix's family name. For many years people thought Juliette was called Marie-Christine! When Hubertus first was noticed by the tabloids in 2002 (when he scooped Charlotte off the ice) the paparazzi captions were calling him Olivier! :lol: In good time, the truth has a funny way of emerging into light. It takes time though.

wow!!!!!!!! that is a very long time to find out someones name but I guess that is the privacy that the Casiraghi's require which is not a bad thing!

Here's another article about Pierre and his new mystery girl.;) The only thing the reporter knows about her, is that she talks to him in French.

His hair is growing, yaaaay!

I'm glad Pierre is finally seeing a girl who appears to be elegant and not trashy. And with the change in his hair, who knows, maybe Pierre is calming down a little.

actually, I hope he stays rebellious his entire life and at 20, I doubt he's going to settle down any time soon. why should he?

I love him with short hair. So incredibly sexy. About the girl, she looks fine as well :) Pierre seems to be more ambitious about picking chics lately ...

She's a very pretty girl, and I'm glad to see Pierre's hair growing back in so quickly.

Pierre is hot. His new girl is hot. But I prefer him with long blond curls. :wub:

i too prefer pierre with his long curly hair. but the girl is really gorgeous!!. she seems to be down-to-earth type of girl, and more stable than alice. and ans casiraghitrio mentioned, pierre seemed to like this girl much, and you can see that when they kissed (i may be wrong, though)..but a girl can dream, can't she? ;)

i too hope this relationship lasts more than a season..

this new girl is really cute... but let´s not assume too much from a handful of pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom