The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 11:57 PM
Gentry

The pictures of him with the child are with him in a suit, from what I have seen thus far. Where are the pics of him in t-shirts, on the floor playing? Falling asleep with the baby on his shoulder? Shirts with baby messes on the shoulder? There haven't been any like that so far. And while she had provided pictures, they look to include a very modest home with little in the way of luxurious furnishings. If this had been his bachelor pad, wouldn't it look better than that?

Old 05-13-2005, 11:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

What Albert was doing today on the 13th. http://www.palais.mc/wwwpal.nsf/(New...5?OpenDocument

Translation.

Friday May 13, 2005, in medium of afternoon, S.A.S. Prince Albert paid
a visit of four major projects in construction in Monaco, in order to
realize of advanced of work.
S.A.S. the Prince began His visit with building IM2S, the Institute
Monegasque of Medicine of the Sport, located on the avenue of Ostend
being next to the Cardio-Thoracic Center, where accomodated Doctor
Philippe Ballerio.

He went then Boulevard Charles III in order to visit work of Millenium
there and completed His visit by the future domanial buildings on
forsaken the SNCF, behind the street Grimaldi and close to the street
of Turbie.

He was in particular accompanied by Mr. Gilles Tonelli, Conseiller of
Government for the Equipment, the Environment and the Town planning
and of Mr. Robert Projetti, Conseiller with the Cabinet of S.A.S. the
Prince.

My computer won't let me upload the photos sorry.

Old 05-14-2005, 01:40 AM
Commoner

Yeah but now he's probably the one blowing a gasket! I just thought he would have been a little more careful since in the past other women have accused him of being the father of their child.
Old 05-14-2005, 02:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
What Albert was doing today on the 13th. http://www.palais.mc/wwwpal.nsf/(NewsActu)/8f0b79216c2cbb0fc125700000582235?OpenDocument

Translation.

Friday May 13, 2005, in medium of afternoon, S.A.S. Prince Albert paid
a visit of four major projects in construction in Monaco, in order to
realize of advanced of work.
S.A.S. the Prince began His visit with building IM2S, the Institute
Monegasque of Medicine of the Sport, located on the avenue of Ostend
being next to the Cardio-Thoracic Center, where accomodated Doctor
Philippe Ballerio.

He went then Boulevard Charles III in order to visit work of Millenium
there and completed His visit by the future domanial buildings on
forsaken the SNCF, behind the street Grimaldi and close to the street
of Turbie.

He was in particular accompanied by Mr. Gilles Tonelli, Conseiller of
Government for the Equipment, the Environment and the Town planning
and of Mr. Robert Projetti, Conseiller with the Cabinet of S.A.S. the
Prince.

My computer won't let me upload the photos sorry.
Here are the pictures
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2005, 04:43 AM
Gentry

1. I think Prince Ranier and everyone in Palace already knew about Nicole and her son. I think Prince Albert told his father and his sisters, later Prince Ranier changed the Constitution that allow woman to be throne. The law changed in year 2002 which is Prince Albert told his father that Nicole having a baby with him. ....I remember that Prince Caroline talked secretly with her father about having Andrea to be next throne. Then Prince Albert gave an interview to Larry King that "I have no problem with that." which means no one in the Palace agree with his family (Nicole-her son).

2. I remember that Prince Albert gave an interview to Larry King that he already has someone who will wed with him when he is 50 yrs. old. And he gave another interview that he already has a date with African woman. Both interview might refered to Nicole. Also, I read an article from somewhere, the guard at Palace said
"I'm sure that Prince Albert will get married and has 2-3 children. But I'm not sure why he waits so long becuase he is almost 50 yrs. old. I hope he doesn't hide his wife!"

2. I believe 100% that Prince Albert is biosexual. He looks happy when he is around with men and women! And I believe that Albert will not get marry with any entertainer women (actress/ model/ sport woman). I believe that if he gets marry, he will pick a woman who has good education, good career, good looking. Don't forget he is the last prince in Europe who doesn't get marry so he might want to pick a woman who is more better than any crown princess in Europe. It sounds like Albert wants to beat other Europe princes. (it's my opinion)

3. Why Prince Albert signed paternity? I believe that he has responsibility he is be aware of his throne. Yes, he wants to keep Nicole and her son secretly, only Albert's family know, not public.

4. I think... Albert takes care Nicole and her son very well, but BEFORE Prince Ranier pass away, Prince Ranier might tell Prince Albert that I'm not agree with you and Nicole! Do you remember the pictures that Prince Albert drove car to see his father at the hospital? It looks like he is worried about something but not his father's ill. (Look at Prince Albert's face) So Prince Albert might gave up Nicole and let her move away from his apartment because Nicole said she will live with her friend near Monaco. Why doesn't she live in at appartment? I think Albert might ignore her so Nicole told Paris Match about her relationship which is she takes revenge!

5 The Palace said immediately that only child whom mother get married (directly) can become next throne. Why Palace said something like this, it looks like the Palace already knew this relationship. Sometimes I think that Prince Albert forces Nicole to do something like this (Prince Albert might use psychology) because it is a good think to let Nicole annouce this news because he will be HSH soon. And Albert sue 3 magazines but doesn't sue Nicole. I think Albert should sue Nicole because she told the story. Prince Albert might PLAN everything! He did not deny his relationship because he doesn't want anyone think that he is discriminate her. He had to be in good and perfect status. He knew that he will win but he has to make good plan. I think everything happened because Prince Albert's plan. By the way, Prince Albert gave an interview that he likes to watch Law and Order and CSI , he might get an idea from that movie.

Prince Albert is 47 years old and he has lots of experience. He is not a stupid man whom women can beat or destroy his life. Prince Albert is a clever. He already had a PLAN!
Old 05-14-2005, 08:27 AM
Aristocracy

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...mment-opinions

Interesting article above talking about the situation of Prince Albert and comparing the sentiments on royals in the past vs. royals of today having illegitimate heirs.
Old 05-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Courtier

I don't know if Alexandre is Albert's son, or if he will be recognized, but I have now read the whole interview that his mother gave to the press, and I can say I don't like her, at all.

I hope Albert will do what is right if the kid is his son, but a woman who claims not to want money or anything else doesn't ask for a house in Villefranche sur Mer, or to see the body of Rainier in private, or to represent his son at the funeral...In the interview she seems interested in everything except to create a healthy relationship between her kid and his father.

I hope everything turns out fine, but at the moment I think Albert will have many many troubles for this thing.

P.S.: I don't know how reliable is the source that claimed the lawyer said that Albert is really the father, so I think it's safe to wait for something sure and official.

Kisses
Old 05-14-2005, 09:07 AM
Royal Highness

Alberts intronoisation will take place July 12th 2005 .
Monaco National Day will mantain November 19th.

PalaisAvènement d’Albert II le 12 juillet prochainLa nouvelle est parvenue à notre rédaction à 18h42 : l’avènement du Prince Albert II aura lieu le 12 juillet 2005. Dans ce même communiqué émanant du cabinet princier, il est indiqué que la fête nationale serait maintenue au 19 novembre.
afficheVignetteBis("http://www.libello.com/images/articles/albertaven.jpg","http://www.libello.com/images/articles/null","
");Le communiqué arrivé à notre rédaction peu avant 19h indique que les cérémonies marquant l’avènement du Prince Albert II auraient lieu le 12 juillet prochain. « S.A.S. le Prince Albert II a souhaité que les cérémonies marquant Son Avènement se déroulent le mardi 12 juillet 2005, au terme de la période de deuil de la Famille Princière qui s’achève le mercredi 6 juillet 2005. Autour de S.A.S. le Prince Souverain et de la Famille Princière, ces manifestations rassembleront les Monégasques et leurs conjoints, des représentants des Enfants du Pays et des colonies étrangères en Principauté.
Le programme, à caractère national, de cette journée, sera communiqué ultérieurement. Ce jour sera férié, chômé et payé.
Son Altesse Sérénissime a également décidé que le jour de la Fête Nationale soit maintenu au 19 novembre. »

Libello.com vous tiendra au courant dès que des nouvelles sur cet évènement arriveront à notre rédaction.
Old 05-14-2005, 11:14 AM
Aristocracy

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...5E1702,00.html

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/stor...42&p=y4z97x648

The two articles say that Prince Albert's coronation will be on July 12, 2005.
Old 05-14-2005, 11:23 AM
Aristocracy

http://translate.google.com/translat...0%26home%3Dyes

Same article Sebastian posted before, but this is in English (for those of you like me who are "languaged-challenged"):p
Old 05-14-2005, 12:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

I was reading what sriwadee said
Quote:
1. I think Prince Ranier and everyone in Palace already knew about Nicole and her son. I think Prince Albert told his father and his sisters, later Prince Ranier changed the Constitution that allow woman to be throne. The law changed in year 2002 which is Prince Albert told his father that Nicole having a baby with him.
I posted this on May 7, 2005

Quote:
According to the article she became pregnant in December 2002 and he was born August 24, 2003. If that is the case Alexandre wasn't a full 40 week term pregnancy to be so she conceived around the week of November 10-16, 2002 after the changes in the Constitution so that blows the theory out of the water that it was changed due to not wanting her baby to be Albert's heir. Whoever said it try again. The changes to the constitution were underway for six years so Monaco could become a member of Counsel of Europe I believe it is called.
The woman was said to be American he was with at the Princess Grace awards and a model.

I just watched the tape and some words are different but its close.QUOTE]2. I remember that Prince Albert gave an interview to Larry King that he already has someone who will wed with him when he is 50 yrs. old. And he gave another interview that he already has a date with African woman. Both interview might refered to Nicole. [/QUOTE]
From Larry King Live interview transcript
Quote:
You remain single, age 46, no children, never married. Plan to?
ALBERT: Obviously, yes. No I'm...
KING: What's taking so long. As your mother Grace might say, Albert?
ALBERT: Yeah, it's probably taking me longer than most but I met someone the other day who is happily married at the age of 50, so ...
KING: You mean recently happily married?
ALBERT: Yes. Mm-hmm. And I don't go usually by that kind of example. But if I stick to a gameplan I still have four years, but ...
KING: Have you come close?
ALBERT: There have been some relationships where had they gone on a little bit more they would have headed that way. But I think it's -- it's so much your own timing and your own agenda and the person you want to be with ...
KING: Is it important that there be an heir?
ALBERT: It is, but not as important as it used to be because the order of succession has changed, the law has changed in Monaco so you can actually...
KING: Who would succeed you if you didn't...
ALBERT: It doesn't have to go through a male heir.
KING: It can go through your sister's children?
ALBERT: Yes.
If all reports are Albert was mad by what Nicole did then its my hope that they can work through it for the sake of the child.
Old 05-14-2005, 01:44 PM
Serene Highness

sirwadee
do u think u are giving albert to much credit to do all this plainning for nicole devulge albert as alex's father? so the guy watches law and order and csi so do i but dont do a lot of plainning like that
Old 05-14-2005, 02:50 PM
Nobility

Perhaps Albert had assistance from his advisors.
Old 05-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Serene Highness

its possible and im sure the ratings for both law & order and csi will go through the roof :)
Old 05-15-2005, 12:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

This thread got quiet after the article was posted that said the DNA test showed Albert was the father.
Old 05-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
LATEST: PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO is launching legal action against a
newspaper and two magazines following revelations he's the father of an
ex-flight attendant's son.

NICOLE COSTE, 33, told French publication PARIS-MATCH the 47-year-old
prince - who took over the regency of Monaco shortly before his father
PRINCE RAINIER died last month (APR05) - signed the child's birth
certificate, confirming he is 20-month-old ALEXANDRE's dad.

However, furious Prince Albert is disgusted at the media for delving so
deeply into his personal life - so he's suing British newspaper THE
DAILY MAIL, German magazine BUNTE and Paris-Match for breach of privacy.

Albert's lawyer THIERRY LACOSTE has confirmed that DNA tests have been
carried out - and prove the royal is the father.

Coste revealed she met Albert on a French flight from Paris to Nice in
July 1997, and gave birth to Alexandre in August 2003, after the Roman
Catholic monarch persuaded her to keep the child.
Old 05-15-2005, 02:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
LATEST: PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO is launching legal action against a
newspaper and two magazines following revelations he's the father of an
ex-flight attendant's son.

NICOLE COSTE, 33, told French publication PARIS-MATCH the 47-year-old
prince - who took over the regency of Monaco shortly before his father
PRINCE RAINIER died last month (APR05) - signed the child's birth
certificate, confirming he is 20-month-old ALEXANDRE's dad.

However, furious Prince Albert is disgusted at the media for delving so
deeply into his personal life - so he's suing British newspaper THE
DAILY MAIL, German magazine BUNTE and Paris-Match for breach of privacy.

Albert's lawyer THIERRY LACOSTE has confirmed that DNA tests have been
carried out - and prove the royal is the father.

Coste revealed she met Albert on a French flight from Paris to Nice in
July 1997, and gave birth to Alexandre in August 2003, after the Roman
Catholic monarch persuaded her to keep the child.
I must admit while I understand law and am all for Albert sueing if Nicole went to the press as stated she did I can't see where he will have grounds after confirming he is the father since she freely gave the information and Alexandre is her child. That sounds like a battle between the parents. Does that make sense to anyone else?
Old 05-15-2005, 02:13 PM
Nobility

"If" Albert is the father, what do you think he should do?
Old 05-15-2005, 02:25 PM
Aristocracy

Sorry, I've been absent...I had to finish up school. I'm finally done forever and ever. On to Albert...

I don't think Thierry has announced that Al is the father. I doubt that contact music is a very reputable source and after doing a search, I haven't found that any other newspaper reported the same thing. That being said, taking legal action on privacy grounds and not on factual ones seems to indicate that the story is true.
Old 05-15-2005, 02:30 PM
Nobility

Good points, Pallas Athina, & Congrats on finishing school.

Closed Thread