The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Yes, it hurts a lot when no one believes you. I don't know anything about the situation. I never paid attention to the Jazmin story, basically due to lack of interest, but of course, after he confirmed his fatherhood of Alex, I remembered Jazmin and was just curious.... of course, it makes complete sense that Jazmin really is not his child, not just from what he said in that article, but also from his actions. If he stuck his neck out for Alex, why wouldn't he do the same for his daughter, who is now 13? There is only one logical answer: She is not his daughter. Which leads to so many other questions, doesn't it? Among many...... 1) Who is this Tamara Rotolo? 2) When did she date Albert, for how long? 3) Does she sincerely believe he is the father or is she just hoping for some compensation and a little fame to go along with it? 4) How could a woman do that to her daughter? I am not calling her a liar or judging her because I don't know any of the particulars, but if she making this whole thing up, I feel very sorry for her 13-year-old daughter, for Tamara must have Jazmin believing the "lie" and if Jazmin thinks Albert is her dad, she must be very hurt that her father won't acknowledge or meet her, and she is being deprived of knowing her real father!
Well said I made a separate thread on this don't know if it will be allowed or not as I write this a Moderator is viewing it.

Old 09-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
If he stuck his neck out for Alex, why wouldn't he do the same for his daughter, who is now 13?
This is just a thought: Rainer was alive during the Jazmin/Tamara thing and deceased during the Alexandre/Nicole one.

Old 09-10-2005, 02:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess BellyFlop
This is just a thought: Rainer was alive during the Jazmin/Tamara thing and deceased during the Alexandre/Nicole one.
Rainier was alive when Alexandre was born. The fact was Jazmin was not his child and has now said this
Quote:
"I don't know of any others that could be true," he said.

To me that means there was no other free floating sperm in the tunnel. He had on his formal wear a top hat with no holes poked in them.
Old 09-10-2005, 02:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

A link to Albert's information to the IOC http://www.olympic.org/uk/organisati...o_uk.asp?id=32
Still hunting for the one to his stats on the Bobsled Team.
Old 09-10-2005, 02:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Here is a link with 20 pages of photo's of Albert. Hope it works for you. Happy photo surfing. Enjoy. http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...-tab-web-t&b=1
Old 09-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Heir Apparent

HRH Albert of Monaco during the IAAF World Athletics Gala after the IAAF meet on September 10,2005 in Monte Carlo, Monaco

From getty
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	55332597.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	196375  
Old 09-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Nobility

Who's he with? Anyone know?
Old 09-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Sorry, maybe the new is not complete

She is Yelena Isinbayeva of Russia who receives the World athlete of the year trophie
Old 09-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Nobility

Moved to a more appropriate thread

Quote:
I had the same question. I looked it up on google. I found an article from the new york daily news, which i know is not the most serious source. but at least it does answer the question of the nature of Albert and Tamara's acquaintance.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-257848c.html

Thanks, CasiraghiTrio, for posting the article. I must admit, it seems odd that Albert should go his lifetime looking for the right one--one he could love, Monaco & the world could love, and who could handle the responsibility, and then to end up having his representatives search for someone of near equal caliber who is 'willing' to consent to such a non-loving arrangement. IMO, this does not make sense.
Old 09-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom
Thanks, CasiraghiTrio, for posting the article. I must admit, it seems odd that Albert should go his lifetime looking for the right one--one he could love, Monaco & the world could love, and who could handle the responsibility, and then to end up having his representatives search for someone of near equal caliber who is 'willing' to consent to such a non-loving arrangement. IMO, this does not make sense.
Hehe I like what you did and I answered it in the other thread here it is again.
Quote:
This is off topic and don't know how true it is but I read that Rainier had several names given to him of perspective brides and one was Grace and they meet fell in love. Stranger things have happened. You can fall in love with the person you have an arrangement with to marry. Makes it easier on both parties when you do. You can also fall in love at first site my parents did and married after 4 dates.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:09 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Could a man on this board give me an explaination for something I see Albert do in a photo that I see so many men do. Why do men put their hands on their stomachs like that after they eat?
this past weekend i had notice a family member doing the same thing so i ask him why. he said its because of his acid reflux, it make his stomach feel better.
i guess its possible that albert could have stomach problems esp if he eats to much or if he is under a lot of stress, which im sure he is.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
this past weekend i had notice a family member doing the same thing so i ask him why. he said its because of his acid reflux, it make his stomach feel better.
i guess its possible that albert could have stomach problems esp if he eats to much or if he is under a lot of stress, which im sure he is.
Thank you I was about to sign off the Forum and saw your post and wanted to say thanks good luck and have fun keep it clean.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:04 AM
Aristocracy

otoh, he says he was "tricked" by Alex's mom--if he just took some responsibility and had used birth control. . . . ..
Old 09-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Serene Highness

http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/09/09/news/profile.php

This is a terrible article. I think it was posted much earlier, I quickly read past it but hadn't the time to comment on it. If the quotes in this article are truly Alberts words then he is in desperate need of a new publicist that can help him talk about the personal questions in his life that come up in a more positive light at least for his sons sake. Things like "I think I was set up", "have seen Alexandre once because of the mothers attitude towards me", & "My only concern is for the kid" speak volumes to a child. They show Albert in a negative light and Nicole. No child appreciates that no matter what the age. They also marr the publics perseptions of him and her. Things like "we are working together for the sake of Alexandre", or if they can't say anything positive they should just decline to comment the reason being that the press will misinterpret (spelling) anything they say which is not an untrue statement. Some counselling to both parties in this case may be helpful, so that they can get past thier anger and move on IMO.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:10 PM

Has Nicole spoken to the press since the Paris Match article? Does anyone have a copy of it that can be posted? I'd like to read it. I understand French, so there's no need to translate. Maybe it's scanned or reprinted somewhere, like the NY Times article that is being reprinted in just about every other publication around the world.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Rainier was alive when Alexandre was born. The fact was Jazmin was not his child and has now said this
To me that means there was no other free floating sperm in the tunnel. He had on his formal wear a top hat with no holes poked in them.
LadyMacAlpine -- You're too funny!!:) :p
Old 09-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
Acid Reflu?

Holding his tummy would make it feel better? I don't quite understand?

But then again, I'm not a man and when my tummy hurts I just go lie down or sit still. But ok... :)
Old 09-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
LadyMacAlpine -- You're too funny!!:) :p
Thank you, thank you very much I'm a sit down comic since it's difficult to stand and type. I was trying to find a funny way to say it.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Acid Reflu?

Holding his tummy would make it feel better? I don't quite understand?

But then again, I'm not a man and when my tummy hurts I just go lie down or sit still. But ok... :)
I don't understand either why I asked. Might be it helps move gas around. In a way I am sorry I brought the subject up what a discussion lol. I must admit though I am glad it was only his stomach he was caught doing that with and not like other men do all the time or fixing a wedgie.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Serene Highness

I agree -- some people have no care about who may see them do such things.

They should excuse themselves when they feel they want to make certain adjustments -- but that's just my own thinking...:o

Closed Thread