HSH Prince Albert Current Events 11 : September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tie in the last photo is great. I applaud his carisma to wear it.

Freedom said:
The tie in the last photo is great. I applaud his carisma to wear it.
Lol, Albert has moved up into the world of fashion in another part of the Forum.

Prince and a keyboard

Albert with a joystick and a keyboard having fun. Corbis

Attachments

• 0000358534-003.jpg
    0000358534-003.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 126
Oyez,Oyez! In this week's issue of "CHI" magazine Nicole Coste is interviewed by Daphne Barak ( CHI # 37/ Sept.21/2005) I'll try to summarize the article, but, please bear in mind that English isn't my mother tongue, and that I studied French as a second language! :D

Well, to whom it may concern, this lady, who has a body to die for, eats greedily ( I DO HATE those people that eat much and don't put even a milligramme on!),as the menu of the fine restaurant, hosted inside a romantic castle, where Ms. Coste had an appointment with Mrs. Barak and her friend, consisted of 7/8 courses (so says the journalist). Besides this well travelled African stewardess also appears to be a bit ignorant, since when Mrs. Barak apologizes for being forced to have delayed her interview, because she had to go and interview President Mougabe, Nicole asks her: "Mougabe? Is that an interesting country to visit?"

Then Mrs. Barak asks "What are you doing now?" " I'm busy with the restauration of my new home."
Mrs. Coste also stated that, she would like to do some charity work for her native Togo's children, but she hasn't a clear vision of the future yet...

She also said that Caro, Steph and the media are waging war against her, but that Steph phoned her one day, and promised she would come and meet her nephew Alexandre.

Ms. Coste also calls Tamara Rotolo a mentally disturbed woman, who's getting her daughter Jazmin live under the illusion that she's really Prince Albert's daughter. She also said that Albert accepted to give Tamara a lot of money to just silence her, and that while Tamara claims lots of money not for Jazmin, but for herself, she (Nicole), just needs the money for Alexandre.

At that point the journalist asked Nicole controversially: "But, did you know that before dying, Prince Rainier wanted to say goodbye to his American niece?" Her answer: "But Albert didn't absolutey want to see Tamara."

Then Ms. Coste accused French mag "GALA" of manipulating the interview she gave them, by writing that her son is a Grimaldi and that she felt the next Princess Grace, which made Albert get angry with her, therefore from now on she will stay behind the scenes, but in the meantime she's hired a press agent in order to examine the various proposals she's repeatedly receiving.

From CHI magazine, author: Daphne Barak, my translation.

Steph phoned her one day, and promised she would come and meet her nephew Alexandre.

That is so like Steph she will probably see him a lot very sweet thanks for posting.

Thanks Tosca!
She also said that Caro, Steph and the media are waging war against her, but that Steph phoned her one day, and promised she would come and meet her nephew Alexandre.

Could you please tell me what she means by this. Is she trying to say that Caroline and Stephanie are very distant and mean to her and that Stephanie phoned to say that she would see Alexandre but never did or that Stephanie like Caroline doesn't like her but that she wanted to see her nephew anyway. I wonder if Caroline has asked Nicole to see Alexandre. I get the feeling that she will have met him when he stays with Albert so as not to see Nicole if this article is true. Also I wonder how she claims that Caroline and Stephanie are waging war on her?!
Thanks again Tosca!
Budge x:)

Budge, I'm sorry, but I cannot read in other people's minds. That's what she stated in the article, and I limited myself to traslate her words "ad verbatim", without any comment on my part. In fact the journalist herself, who inteviewed many world famous personalities, admits that she hardly understood what Nicole meant to say in that interview.
Anyway Nicole also says that Steph is more humane than her sister. Perhaps she doesn't like Nicole, but would like to see her Alexandre, after all he's still her nephew.

Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine said:
I made a comment in the other thread on this.

I read it and I totally agree with what you said.

Tosca said:
I read it and I totally agree with what you said.
Thank you. Maybe I will post the photo I have in caption this picture along with another.

Just because she hates publicity, yesterday night Nicole Coste was interviewd on the French tv...I'm sorry I haven't watched it...
BTW, she declared to the mags she wants to do charity as a "job"; I guess she plans on living on Albert's money, or she just got a huge inheritance we don't know of. Thank God she hasn't declared she wants to represent Monaco as her future job!!!!

Kisses

Grace said:
Just because she hates publicity, yesterday night Nicole Coste was interviewd on the French tv...I'm sorry I haven't watched it...
BTW, she declared to the mags she wants to do charity as a "job"; I guess she plans on living on Albert's money, or she just got a huge inheritance we don't know of. Thank God she hasn't declared she wants to represent Monaco as her future job!!!!

Kisses
Grace do you by chance have a channel so we can look for a link? Does anyone have a link for Chi Magazine as well? thank you in advance

Chi magazine doesn't have a web site that show its inside (just the cover)...as for the tv appearence, you can checj the Franco Iberian Message Board for further details.

Kisses

Grace said:
Chi magazine doesn't have a web site that show its inside (just the cover)...as for the tv appearence, you can checj the Franco Iberian Message Board for further details.

Kisses
Thank you Grace I actually got more then that I got onto the message board its all in French and basically the same chatter as on here.

Last edited:
I did pick up something from one person that Nicole lived with Albert or came through that way in translation. Living with someone is a far cry from what she orginally said she was only seeing him once a month. I don't think anyone will ever know the true story between those two and the press will be printing stories to say what they want long after both pass away as many have with information on Grace and nothing factual to back it up.

Very surprized to see any interview with NC. I just assumed, wrongly, that somehow PA's attorney's would have included a gag order with the cash payout. However that works in France. Regaurdless, I image PA set her off some saying stuff about how the child was unwanted, she had a bad attitude, etc.

Question? Did this interview take place before the "Confronts his Past" interview? Did PA say, he never paid TR money in response to NC or the other way around?

Also, I sure can't imagine why PA would have a problem with someone comparing themselves to his mother, the iconic Grace Kelly. It's one thing for the media to do it, it takes on a whole nother meaning when someone does it themselves.

Grace said:

Kisses

Oh, that last part is kind of funny.....I'm starting to think maybe she is saying she is planning to represent Monoco weather they like it or not.

I saw the interview Thierry Ardisson (very famous French interviewer) made which was transmitted saturday.on French TV. First she had requested that all the public present on the show leave the stage, she wanted to be alone with him, as "the mother of a head of state's child". it was just ridiculous, she didn't want to answer any questions, she just sat smiling at him saying I don't want to answer to that but what she said is that she wanted Alex grow up like any other child with no media attention but if she keeps on speaking to the media lile that how does she want them to leave her alone !She should now keep low-profile and raise her child !

Grace, how long will we have to wait for this woman to became a star on the Italian TV, the kind of her "brother-in-law" Daniel Ducruet, or Giannina Facio (Junot's ex mistress?):) :D

As Grace said there's no longer a website for CHI magazine, but I found the website for Daphne Barak, the journalist who had the scoop on Nicole.

Click here to read part of the interview in English. (Apparently I did the translation of the translation...:D ):

http://www.daphnebarak.com/page/page/1558088.htm

Last edited:
i am surprise that nicole is still in the news i thought she was trying to keep a low profile for her son's sake but oh well what do i know.
does albert travel to the US often?

I know it has been posted SOMEWHERE on these boards, but I have been searching for nearly 40 minutes with no success.

Does anyone know EXACTLY what time Albert was born? The closest I have is "before 1100 local time"--presuming 11 am Monaco time (GMT +1).

I'm on this silly website that you can put in your birthdate and time and various factors and it will guesstimate how long you will live. While he is a few years older than I, I'm curious to see if I will outlive or if he will outlive his sisters.

Yes, I'm bored.

NotDani

UN General Assembly Address Pictures

Source: AP

Does anyone have a draft of his speech?

Attachments

• r1142365729.jpg
    r1142365729.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 126
  • r3261886350.jpg
    r3261886350.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 123
Tosca said:
As Grace said there's no longer a website for CHI magazine, but I found the website for Daphne Barak, the journalist who had the scoop on Nicole.

Click here to read part of the interview in English. (Apparently I did the translation of the translation...:D ):

http://www.daphnebarak.com/page/page/1558088.htm

I'm posting the information from the site in the other thread

I'm a little confused about that Nicole thing. So I'm going to give my 2 cents to it:

Obviously Stephanie is becoming the 'bad girl' in the press now - They say she influenced Albert to reject his son and she wages war against Nicole. :rolleyes:
Why should she? She's not fighting against Nicole and for gods sake she would never do any harm to that kid. If she gave her opinion on that ( to Albert) telling her brother or anyone she doesn't like the way Nicole behaves and imposes herself as the victim then she is absolutly right.
Nicole obvioulsly had no problem leaving her two other kids with their father and now she pretends to be super-concerned about Alexandre's childhood, life and future.
I don't know if Nicole traped Albert on purpuse - it always needs two people to make a kid ( at least generally) - but I think she thought she could profit from it. It's sooo easy, you know ...becomimg pregnant, claiming rights etc....
Alexandre, that poor little fellow is really in my heart here...I hope that Albert ( and I'm sure he is) is caring. I'm also sure Albert wants it to be better for him and that he would love if the boy could live without that whole fuss created around him. I think Nicole did a lot on her part to create that fuss...I just can't understand why. I wouldn't want such an embarresing affaire around my child.
Like in that interview she gave french TV last weekend she asked the audience to leave the studio...hey why ?!:rolleyes: What is she afraid of? Nobody forced her to go public. On some of the questions she just answered: 'Ask Albert' ...so what did she want there if the only thing she says is: 'Ask Albert' It certainly is trouble for Albert and I'm sure he would love to have a good and calm life for his boy and that this is his only concern , and Stephanie's as well btw. But it's hard for them because they have to get along with Nicole who comes up here and there to say things and claim things....Sure Nicole must be there, she's Alexandre's mom but why can't she just be calm and care about the boy...for his sake.:confused:!

Last edited:
assia said:
I saw the interview Thierry Ardisson (very famous French interviewer) made which was transmitted saturday.on French TV. First she had requested that all the public present on the show leave the stage, she wanted to be alone with him, as "the mother of a head of state's child". it was just ridiculous, she didn't want to answer any questions, she just sat smiling at him saying I don't want to answer to that but what she said is that she wanted Alex grow up like any other child with no media attention but if she keeps on speaking to the media lile that how does she want them to leave her alone !She should now keep low-profile and raise her child !

Thank you for sharing that. I should be able to catch it tonight (Monday) here in Quebec on TV5. Can hardly wait to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom