Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 37: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with most of you...this relationship is strange, they don't fit...and not only because of the age...they are different, different friends, different ways of living their lives...well if they just want to have fun..that's Ok...but metting parents, metting his son...that is way too much...
I don't put too much faith on these two..a couple of months maybe... a year:cool:...she is enchanted by him, very different frOm all other boyfriends and beeing a older man that can be attractive to her...on the other hand Gad has the most beautiful girl...the most lovely and... royal girl next to him, he has won the lottery in every aspects...:whistling:

Agree 100% ;)

I AGREE WITH YOU TO 200%

But the photos of forever now, are rude/rough/rugged modeling, bad expression modeling, (plastic) I hope the gucci can get better models in the future, because this photos Pub Gucci forever now, are really bad expression.

other think, looks im not the only one wrotings this new relations ship is a fake, plastic couple, the magazine tell everything, Charlotte Casiraghi, primo bacio all'attore 41enne - Affaritaliani.it its a new TOY BOY in is hands. just to atack the other part (dellal).

I think Charlotte really likes him; he sounds intelligent and likes music. Things she would be attracted to. I don't think she is in any hurry to get married. Like many women, she is enjoying her twenties before settling down.

As for meeting the family, did you consider that they may be the ones wanting to meet her? That doesn't mean that she will be seeing Gad's son every week-end. This may be a one-time or occasional thing. She went through the same thing as a child with PC's boyfriends.

I'm not sure if the situation with Vincent is applicable here, especially since it seems that Caroline wanted to dull the loss of a father figure for her children as much as possible. And also because Vincent was with the Casiraghis for at least two/three years if not more. I don't know if Gad's son lives with him, but if it's true what you guys say and he's had a lot of girlfriends in the past, I don't think it's good for his son to meet Char so quickly. Kids need stability. All that said, this is just me looking in from the outside. I like Gad as an actor (He is adorable in Hors de Prix!), and if Charlotte is happy, good for her. She could be doing a lot worse right now in the romantic department. At least she's not sleeping her way across Europe like her younger brother seemed intent to do a few years ago.

Hey, I'm totally off topic (because every body is talking about Gad and Charlotte) but don't you think that she did something to her eyebrows? This idea appeared to me while looking at the Gucci party pics.

As Char and Gad are concerned, I would say that I have rarely seen Charlotte (in pics) so radious. So it doesn't mind if he's older. Of course, these pics are a bit strange. But who cares if she's happy with him? About Felix I would say that maybe he wasn't so perfect if she left him. Love isn't just a beautiful face, it's also an alchimy between two people. Charlotte seems to enjoy her life in this moment: that's what is the most important. Will she spend more time with Gad? Will they break up? Only time will tell. For the moment they just discover each other.

I agree that we never saw Charlotte so radiant before, so im happy for her.
As regards the "meeting the parents" maybe Gad does this every time! If his son is used to meet each gfriend, why not Charlotte?

I agree that we never saw Charlotte so radiant before, so im happy for her.
As regards the "meeting the parents" maybe Gad does this every time! If his son is used to meet each gfriend, why not Charlotte?

That's exactly what I meant. It's not Charlotte's problem. She is the free one.

It's Gad I don't understand. You should protect your kid a little more than that methinks. Children want stability. You can't be changing their step mothers every year and a half!

Lovelykate, I agree with you!. The Gucci people did something to her eyebrows and they look better than they used to.

By the way, don't you think that in this pic
http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagen...party/0-34-469/charlotte-casiraghi-new--z.jpg
she looks A LOT like Carole Bouquet?

I do love this picture, Charlotte looks amazing! Does anyone know who was the photographer here?

As to Gad, Charlotte and introducing the son. Maybe Gad and Charlotte have been dating a bit longer than we know? I think it's possible that Charlotte has been unhappy in her relationship with Alex for quite a while and that she met Gad when she was still with Alex. However, it is a bit fast to introduce Charlotte to his son, but on the other hand I know how nosy children can be. ;)

At least Charlotte looks happy again. She's been more often smiling in the last few months than in the last couple of years together, IMO.

I agree with you all that this relationship looks strange, and from our point of view, Gad and Charlotte don't fit...BUT most of us, we don't know who is the real Charlotte, and what's her personality, aren't we judging a book from it cover?...also, Dellal to me was not more appropriate for Charlotte than Gad...She seemed always in love with him, than him with her, we all have seen the pics which showed her very tactile with him, requesting his intention, while Alex's mind seemed elsewhere or busy with his phone...

In the other hand, nothing says that Charlotte and Gad are dating each other, we have seen lot of pics of them together, but no kisses, no hugs or so, maybe I am being naive, but I am still thinking they might be just good friends who are very close and having fun together.

As for her Gucci photographs, I just can say that Charlotte is stunning, she's doing a better job than any top model or high profile personality, Gucci must be lucky that she accepted to be their face.

One of the pictures with Gad's family shows them kissing. They are a couple.

Also, adult straigh man don't have pretty girl friend sleep over at their place night after night just because they are good friends...

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Trepstep, I agree that Charlotte looks a bit like Carole Bouquet. By the way, I have always thought that Caroline and Carole Bouquet could have been sisters, so it's not so strange to find a similarity between Charlotte and Carole!

sometimes her hair seems darker than they are i guess. Especially in 2007 and 06 they were pretty dark but then they started becoming lighter. It must be the light of the pic and the light of the sun, but she has def dyed her hair and she had some highlights. Now they seem very light than ever, i think.

^ I don't totally agree, they were lighter at the opening of the Gucci museum! And we had pics of her at a horse event in which her hair seemed quite blond - maybe because of the flashes.

Charlotte is truly breathtaking. Her hair style seems a bit harsh though. I prefer a softer updo on her-

I think Charlotte's hair gets sunbleached in the summer due to being outside so much. Andrea even more so.

Andrea's change in hair is logical because he's already blond! But well, i don't want to talk about hair anymore:p

Trepstep, I agree that Charlotte looks a bit like Carole Bouquet. By the way, I have always thought that Caroline and Carole Bouquet could have been sisters, so it's not so strange to find a similarity between Charlotte and Carole!

I do not agree at all ... nothing minimum.
The French film actress, has nothing similar with Carlota Casiraghis. Nothing !!!!
When they appear aberrations comparative, I just want to laugh, laugh ... and not being able to laugh even more.

Im sorry its ridiculous :lol::lol::lol:

I personally find nothing funny about the similarity between these two women. All people don't notice other humans in the same way as we do:flowers:

I was so busy with work these couple of months I have not known that Charlotte split with Alex. Well, I never like Alex anyway. But now I read that she's with Gad? An older guy? I never understood the fascination of dating and marrying older man, but Charlotte and Gad? This relationship seems off to me, it felt wrong. Maybe I'm prejudiced, or I like Charlotte with Felix too much..or whatever...but no, not Charlotte with Gad... He must really love this attention on him, huh? Dating a young royal?

I was so busy with work these couple of months I have not known that Charlotte split with Alex. Well, I never like Alex anyway. But now I read that she's with Gad? An older guy? I never understood the fascination of dating and marrying older man, but Charlotte and Gad? This relationship seems off to me, it felt wrong. Maybe I'm prejudiced, or I like Charlotte with Felix too much..or whatever...but no, not Charlotte with Gad... He must really love this attention on him, huh? Dating a young royal?

He is way more famous than her, here in France :flowers:

I think some of you guys waaaayyyyy overestimate Charlotte's importance. :whistling: Gad is not only more famous than her in France, he has an occupation that people care about, and I say this with no bitterness. Charlotte is a socialite, and not even a crazy-wild-train-wreck-mess type of socialite (thank God). This is honestly the first time I've ever seen her get so much attention in terms of the number of outlets talking about her at the same time. For good reason: Outside of royalwatchers and fashion enthusiasts, most people not only don't know who she is but they probably would not care.

Gad on the other hand is an actor/comedian who has appeared in numerous films. People and the press tend to be way more invested in actors in general. Charlotte is not getting him anymore attention than he is already used to.

Last edited:
Charlotte's interview in Elle (march 16th edition)

Hi everybody! I bought "Elle" this morning, and I found a small interview of Charlotte in its pages. There are only 3 questions (I'll try to scan it).

1. Why did you accept this collaboration with Gucci?
I have always refused to associate myself with a brand, but this project is not a simple campaign, it's a link that I'm building with Frida Giannini thanks to the equestrian world. Forever Now pays tribute to the Gucci spirit, to the 90 years of history of the house, to our common passion for horse riding. I don't represent any product, any collection. Images won't be over shown, they will only appear in some magazines.

2. How was the shooting with Peter Lindbergh?
It was in december, in my stables, with my horse Carryduff. I have such a complicity with him! I was very at ease and relaxed. Peter Lindbergh is really friendly, he never tries to oblige you to be someone else. I was hardly made up, hardly coiffed. And, at the middle of the shooting, I have knotted a scarf on my head: the image has been kept for the definitive campaign.

3. What are your projects today?
Season of jumpings is beginning, so I'm going to focus on training for the next competition, which will take place in Nice. I didn't have the time to follow the parisian fashion week! And then, I have just founded an audiovisual and musical house production with two friends of long standing. Its name is Swoon. Afterwards, not far off...

(This is my own translation)

Last edited:
Audivisual and music production house? THAT is a new!

I tried to google, but it seems a very commum word! Thousand of pages, but noone accurate!

Last edited:
Medias start to talk about Charlotte's projects. PurePeople even calls her "business woman": Charlotte Casiraghi : L'égérie glamour devient business-woman

Edit: beautiful Pomeline's blog is back!! :w00t:

Thank you Lovely Kate for the information! It's very interesting to know more about Charlotte's life. Maybe this picture has posted before, Charlotte with Virginie at the party at silencio.
http://www.gucci.com/images/ecommer...s_silencio_charlotte_virginie_web_2column.jpg

I want to know more about Swoon. She really impressed me with that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom