Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 37: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do it right.
It's the spanish custom and the manual of style of most newspapers and media say it has to be done that way.

The funniest thing with that habit is that before to her wedding Kate Middelton was called Kate by the spanish press, in english, but the moment she got married she became Catalina.

Some of us think the funniest thing was that she went from K - Kate to C - Catherine instead of
Kate to Katherine or
Cate to Catherine.

I mean - who mis-spells their kid's nickname like that? :lol:

Thank you for the information. :flowers: But, I have to say that this habit is very strange.

Maybe! I am so used that I don't even hear it. I just say Charlotte if I speak in french and Carlota if I speak in spanish without thinking it! After all, the name is not that differente in both languages compared to some other. Just think that the british princes, harry and william, are "Enrique y Guillermo" for all the spaniards!

Is Charlotte aware of this? That Spanish people call her Carlota? When the journalist said to her: "Buenas noches, Carlota" she looked very suprised and annoyed.

I don't know but I don't think it bothers her. After all it's nothing ugly or insulting, just a tradition... I guess she looked disgusted simply because she hates paparazzi.

They do it right.
In England we have queen Isabel and prince Carlos, in Sweden we have Gustavo, Margarita in Denmark, Guillermo in the Netherlands...
and in Monaco we have Alberto, Carolina, Estefanía, Carlota and Alejandra (for some weird reason I've just realized we don't translate Pierre and Andrea!).

Is is because of the Spanish Press that I learned that Elisabeth and Isabel is THE SAME name!!! In Greece we have Isabellas and Elisabeths (both are not really greek names but some people bear it), thinking that they are different names. It is very funny.

I don't know but I don't think it bothers her. After all it's nothing ugly or insulting, just a tradition... I guess she looked disgusted simply because she hates paparazzi.
Well, I don't know but If someone calls me the wrong name, I won't bother to speak to him. :whistling:

Where does Carlota:)biggrin:) permanent reside? In Paris?

trepstrep said:
I guess so. Her boyfriend and her horses live in Paris!

Charlotte and Juliette Maillot at Les Seigneurs (a Gad movie) première, a few days ago:
Photo by juliettedol • Instagram

Nice picture!
Where the 2 girls the only people to attend the premiere? (joke!!)

Another question whiche came up to my mind. Did we ever saw Charlotte driving? I remember her pics taking driving lessons, but i never saw any single pic of her driving.

Last edited:
I guess so. Her boyfriend and her horses live in Paris!

Charlotte and Juliette Maillot at Les Seigneurs (a Gad movie) première, a few days ago:
Photo by juliettedol • Instagram

Oh her outfit is perfect! I hope there are mote pictures from this one!

Thanks, trepstrep for the answer!!

Fandsesacs, i do remember the pics of her driving lessons. I don't think she drives a car though. At least we haven't seen pictures of her driving. There is always a chauffeur with her.

Last edited:
Oh Charlotte... posture, darling! I weep to see a lovely young lady slump.

YES, it is TRUE. Her posture vaguely remember her mother IN ATTITUDES.Caroline was more 'chic .. Charlotte more' natural, spontaneous, but she needs to have a natural posture right for the health. is riding that practice?

Charlotte looks wonderfull but as always her posture....
I would die to have her outfit in my closet eh eh

I would die to have her outfit in my closet eh eh

really? I hate what she is wearing. I don't care if it's classic Chanel, it's granny-like and shapeless and makes her short-legged. It's something an 80 years old will wear.

To pull off this kind of outfit and not ending up looking like a grandma, you need to be exceptionally classy and elegant, and have a strong allure and confidence. Charlotte looks like she's hiding inside a black raffia bag.

I like her red lips, though.

really? I hate what she is wearing. I don't care if it's classic Chanel, it's granny-like and shapeless and makes her short-legged. It's something an 80 years old will wear.

To pull off this kind of outfit and not ending up looking like a grandma, you need to be exceptionally classy and elegant, and have a strong allure and confidence. Charlotte looks like she's hiding inside a black raffia bag.

I like her red lips, though.
Her mother Caroline would have pulled it off;););)

I really hate that outfit. It is too conservative.

I picked up Self Service magazine...a few things I noticed in her interview: 1. She's very good at talking around a question and not giving a direct answer, which keeps up her allure, but makes her seem dull. 2. She seems to really want to create and be an artist in some way through writing, filmmaking, etc... but it's not happening so easily for her -- she appears very analytical and less artsy. 3. I think this is a very intelligent woman who probably has fascinating opinions and she should express herself more freely! I hope one day she can feel comfortable doing so.

She's got the same nail paint that in the national day pics. My guess is those pics are from the day before or just after at Nice airport! Gad had a show yesterday in Paris, so maybe she wanted to be back early with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I also thought that these pics were shot yesterday in the afternoon: you read in my thoughts Trepstep! I also noticed her nails, and the background which looks like a public place (Nice airport for exemple): we could open a detective agency! :lol:
I wasn't sure because I couldn't understand the caption under the first pic, but I'm not sure that it was more explicit.

GALLERY OF NEW PICS: Charlotte smoking outside Nice airport, on 18.11.12. - NEWSPIX.PL

Last edited:
more stalking... :whistling::rolleyes::nonono:

Did you click on the link? If you did you are a stalker too...

As for myself, I have no moral issues concerning those pics.
Charlotte goes around selling insights of her private life in magazines day on day off. She must understand that kind of exhibitionism comes at a price, and paparazzi will take pics of her at airports. It's not as if they were spying on her at her private home.

Last edited:
Other gallery at Nice airport, same pics - but the title is interesting: they say that she"s officially engaged. (source: quotidiano.net)

I don't know what Nadine meant by "stalking": I guess it was about paparazzis who shot Charlotte at the airport. I'm sure that she wouldn't have wrote this about us, because she does exactly the same. She comes on this forum, she reads articles, she looks at pics, she comments events, so: nooooo, really, it would be too strange if this comment was for us..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom