Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Nobility

More pics with Inés de la Fressange

Old 12-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya35 View Post
It's Mark Ronson's gf, I think. Josephine whats her face?
Josephine de la Baume. Although she does look a bit like Maria Theresa T&T

Old 12-08-2010, 07:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Isn't that Tatiana in the last pic?

Edit: yes she is

http://img207.imagevenue.com/loc195/..._122_195lo.jpg
Old 12-08-2010, 08:09 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rerehh View Post
Ines de la F's daughters look so like her! Am I right that Caroline is a godmother to one of them?
Old 12-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by selket View Post
Ines de la F's daughters look so like her! Am I right that Caroline is a godmother to one of them?
Yes, She´s the godmother of Nina D'Urso. I didn´t remember she had another daughter.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbaby318 View Post
Josephine de la Baume. Although she does look a bit like Maria Theresa T&T
Yes, that's it! Thank you, couldn't remember it.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by selket View Post
No kidding on the likeness (between Ines & daughter in question) and I wouldn't doubt it on the godmother question.

It would be great if we could know all of Caroline's, and Steph's and Albert's godchildren, but I guess they keep those things private, unlike the British royals. I'd love to know if Andrea is really godfather to Elle Macpherson's son and if Charlotte is really godmother to the little Scrymgeour kid.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:10 AM
Royal Highness

Pictures from Purepeople and Myroyal's

Charlotte Casiraghi lors du défilé Chanel Paris-Byzance le 7 décembre 2010 au 31 rue Cambon à

http://myroyal-myroyals.blogspot.com...iraghi_08.html
Old 12-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Nobility

Charlotte in Hola

She speaks on her studies, her passion for the horses and ever manifiesto
Old 12-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Aristocracy

^Thank you very much rerehh.Great photos!Damn,I don't speak Spanish.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

She basically says that horseriding helps her to stay humble, and that she really loves literature and philosophy, that her studies were always first.
I really like this interview!
Old 12-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
She basically says that horseriding helps her to stay humble, and that she really loves literature and philosophy, that her studies were always first.
I really like this interview!
NOTHING like a horse to humble you....well, that and children!! I'm glad she believes that there is more to life than being a royal with priviledges - glad that she recognizes it's important to be humbled, on occasion, to stay grounded. Someone in her position, it's easy to feel the world is at your fingertips.....glad to hear that she doesn't see all of life that way.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks rerehh. I like the interview. She looks beautiful.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Commoner

Hello everyone...I'm kind of new here :)

I just want you to know there is a video on youtube about Chanel recent fashion show and you can get a glimpse of Princess Charlotte at the front row, just pay attention whenever the 1st model appears from the lovely curtain :) you can also see lady Tatiana

if I may..I'm posting the link

enjoy
Old 12-09-2010, 01:49 PM
Courtier

WHY??!!! Just when I thought she was free from Chanel's clutches, Karl reels her right back in. I don't know why I thought she'd ever be completely free of it. I'm sorry, I mean I love classic Chanel like any other girl, but it doesn't work on everybody and Charlotte is one of those people. This dress looks kind of like the Valli she wore a couple of weeks ago, but ugly. I don't like it at all and the tights and boots look horrenduous. That said, this recent collection is the best Karl has done in a long while. It's absolutely gorgeous.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Courtier

^^ Thanks for the video! That is a really beautiful collection. Maybe Charlotte will wear one of those dresses to the Rose Ball
Old 12-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Serene Highness

Oh, most of the outfits on the fashion show were amazing! Thank you for the vid Nora, and welcome :)
..I love Bambi Northwood-Blyth! Her face is gorgeous!
Old 12-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rerehh View Post
Charlotte in Hola

She speaks on her studies, her passion for the horses and ever manifiesto
Thanks for the scans! Maybe some spanish speakers can help me out. I was trying to translate the article, and I know she talks about studying Literature and philosophy and she mentions Ecole Normale Superior and she speaks about getting a degree. Does this finally answer the question of whether or not she actually completed her studies? Thanks in advance

Also, when she talks about Ever Manifesto I think she says that they have several ongoing projects, but she can't speak about them because they aren't finished. She said it is a project that has greatly enriched her.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Oh, most of the outfits on the fashion show were amazing! Thank you for the vid Nora, and welcome :)
..I love Bambi Northwood-Blyth! Her face is gorgeous!
Yeah, it's Karl's best collection since two years. The last being his HC Fall 2009. Epic bad being the Yeti boots.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Thanks for the scans! Maybe some spanish speakers can help me out. I was trying to translate the article, and I know she talks about studying Literature and philosophy and she mentions Ecole Normale Superior and she speaks about getting a degree. Does this finally answer the question of whether or not she actually completed her studies? Thanks in advance
I will try to help you, but my English isn't very good

She says "It was very important for me, above all, obtain my University degrees... Literature and philosophy, that I studied for many years for to get to Ecole Normale Superior" and " I love literature and philosophy, it was very important for me to get serious higher certificates (or diplomas, I don't know like translate it, I think in English is University/College Studies). That is the reason I retired temporarily horse's world"

Also, she says that she must progress and that she is going to demand many dedication next two years

Quote:
Also, when she talks about Ever Manifesto I think she says that they have several ongoing projects, but she can't speak about them because they aren't finished. She said it is a project that has greatly enriched her.
Exactly

Feel free to correct me

Scans ELLE France

*1* *2* *3*

*4* *5* *6*

I thinks that she talks about her studies, she mentions her brothers and her father.

Maybe some french speakers can help us out

Source: pomeline's blog - °• Charlotte Casiraghi - Skyrock.com

Closed Thread